It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Nigel Farage asks the EU President "Who are you?" *Hilarious*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think the European Union was doomed from the start. Politician seems to know nothing about history except Daniel Hannan.
Like the great Roman Empire fell so will the European Union fall, from within.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that anyone that views the video gets the correct impression of this guy. He lacks proper manners as I'm sure they would say in merry old England. And I's saying that here in the USA. It seems to be a spreading phenomena, usually with the F-word thrown in. And it gains nothing concrete except to those that know no other recourse for their dissatisfaction to the PTB.

Of course, there are other recourses. But he is not interested in that. What he is interested in is making a spectacle of himself and gaining notoriety which comes automatically when you make an ass out of yourself. It is easy to do. Many fools do it. Many even on the other side of the president's podium.

I know. I know. Response, if any to these words, will be to the effect that such words, if not eventual rough actions, is all we, the mere people, can do. Those too would be the words of fools.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now it's a Belgian who's speaking...

I do not care who is in the president of the EU. The EU is a concept made for as a construction for NWO, no more no less.
You want to see who's involved ? Who wants more power ? look at the EU, UN and NATO "TOP".

Whoever that's president, it's all a game and at the same time a struggle for power.

The atttude of that englisch politician was out of order as they would say. He has not beenshpwing a civiliced behavior whatsoever. It is not the way of Europe, shouting and insulting but very much the way of english parliament. Europeans never understood that kiddies assembly !

That's what a belgian thinks and pritty much europe !

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
dude this is too funny

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
he is very true at he said no vote for him i never even heard about this guy. he tore down greece and took away there rights to vote.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join