It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

When I return we talk about the person he is going to talk too. During our conversation he states..."Have you ever heard of a website called Above Top Secret. Com?" I laugh and say yes I have, and admit that I am a member. YES IT IS OK TO BE A MEMBER HERE PEOPLE....NO I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT BLACK SUITED NINJAS VISITING ME...NO I AM NOT AFRAID I WILL BE FIRED, TARGETED, OR SENT TO SWIM WITH THE FISHES!!! So, then we have ABOUT a 15 minute discussion about THIS WEBSITE. The agent told me that they DO frequent the site because believe it or not, there are many educated and informed people on here who DO give some great insite into all sorts of topics. He then said that he enjoys reading some of the posts where people feel they are being followed, stalked, etc...by the government, and in his words he says, "I just don't know where most of them dream up this stuff. At times you would think everyone on that site is paranoid about something."

Indeed people are paranoid, almost too paranoid.
Paranoia only helps an establishment or a shadowy conspiracy of individuals that wants people to stay uninformed, scared, disconnected with each other, and TO NOT SHARE freely information with each other.
IT IS OK to share your ideas people in sites like this, with like minded individuals, either be it so good that you can even make it a best seller book out of it or even a new patent for something. It is ok, you will get to have your book and your patent, or even your great idea and insight, vy giving FREELY information and helping others towards this goal, your ideas of whatever, become even better. Nobody will come and grab your great invention or silence your great idea, if you share it freely first with a like minded group. Keep it to yourself though and it either will be rendered obsolete as the time passes, or you just be a loner, that becomes an easy target for every psycho, either it be Gov. employed or would work for a shadowy obscure group out there, like drug traffickers, wanna be terrorists, or corrupt officials of the state and law.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Wow, OP, looks like you really dug to the heart of darkness there. You didn't happen to ask him to clarify the little Joseph Moshe frame up, eh?

Of the three or four thousand tricks the jewish owned media used to overthrow our sovereignty, our Constitutional Republic, our very spirits, in the past 60 years, you didn't happen to think to ask about any of them, did you?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
so....
how do we know that you're not just another government agent, on here trying to get us nice and cozy, feeling secure enough to reveal our future plans........
oops, almost let it slip guys...shhh!! Don't fall for it......

don't let them know of our future plans to go to work and earn our pathetic wages and hopefully live another day!!! they'll undermine us, haul us in for questioning, give us a free vacation to nice warm guatonomo bay!!!

hey wait a minute...warm!! ya!! ummm........na, never mind, got to get ready for work....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
He should have told the FBI agent that he should try investigate CIA, it is likely that CIA has been infiltrated by MOSSAD to carry out Israels aggendas to make war with Israels enemies , by eliminating various anti-war personalities in America

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I used to believe the FBI were all good too, and the CIA are the bad guys, and I had met a nice retired FBI agent, but thats just it, one meeting and x-files and that convinces us FBIs good...

Obviously there are good well meaning people in every organisation but FBI overall good... I dont know ...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Not long ago I made a thread which was about an article that stated that the government is in fact visiting conspiracy websites and such. So, yeah we all knew this already, but the more people who back it up & prove it just solidifies it that much more... although I don't find it to be an issue. The cops, feds, CIA, NSA, whomever can monitor my posts.

However, monitoring me completely, as in my computer use offline and/or online would be bothersome. Not that I have anything to hide, honestly I don't, but the whole idea of invasion of privacy would bother me, but we all know these sorts of things happen as well unfortunately.

I'm glad to hear that a fed said something nice about the site though and admitted there are some good posts/members on here. Some of us here put a lot of time into certain threads/posts and don't ask for a thing in return other then responses, and that is what I love about ATS. Someone can bitch all they want about what I have to say, but when there is a majority of people appreciating the time/effort I (or anyone for that matter) have put into a thread it does make you feel good about putting that time into the thread.

Thanks for sharing your story. S&F.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So you come across an agent in the field.
For no reason at all he brings up ATS.
You say youre a member.
(He must cruise the boards as well)
If you guys DID NOT share Site ID's.
He know's yours NOW.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well....it sounds like we live VERY CLOSE to each other...so now I'm wondering - because you said biggest scumbag in the county....if they were going after my sister-in-law....again.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
first time i have ever wrote on here hope dont seem to all over the place.
i am a 20 year old male reaching the start of my life, reaching the point were i realise my parents their parents and me have been lied to all their lives by government leaders world leaders.they tell me am stupid to belive we live in a society and world that is totally out of our depth why do we work to survive. why cant we survive to live?. we are being watch, slowly controlled but do you blame them?

if human mind made this planet, we are differntly going to destroy it one day with human mind.

we all have formed from something so small so micro that we get a slightly mixed up on our life plan. our we suprised to have kids depressed, adults depressed, people taking their lives because they find they can not cope with this world. why do we have to be kept in silent about what we are really here for what can our mind and body really do .v
more to that than live then die

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am an IT guy....

for your information:
- it is impossible to hide yourself on the internet.
- your machine has a specific signature - (mac address) that is tracked
- your internet address additionally is tracked - (IP address)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this :-)

Sometimes I get the impression that ATSish paranoia is simply a way to avoid responsiblity and actual work.

Probably the first thing we all have to learn is LOOK. Simply LOOK, not think, not jump to conclusions, but LOOK and see what really is. And if it is a balloon instead of an alien spaceship so be it. Truth is better than delusion.

And I guess only a very small percentage of the population actively pursues an evil goal. The vast majority of destruction is due to ignorance and plain stupidity.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. So out of the blue the fed goes "have you ever heard of ATS"? How many people here had a short conversation with a total stranger and asked them if they have been on ATS. I dont know if this is a joke but I smell bull......

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
was he a gay fbi agent with an agenda to taint the world with his normal lifestyle and loving familyman ways?

Because, he could be in need of a conspiracy therapist!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm not surprised the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation monitors this site. They must be really paranoid evidence will surface that will reveal their complicity in some of the most horrendous crimes of this century. Everyone knows they confiscated every available video of the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 Pentagon attacks. It's only through meticulous FIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests that even a limited number of them have been seen by the public. Buy hey, don't take my word for it, take it from an insider who knows how they operate:

The anti-terrorism legislation was written back in the middle of the 1980's under the George Bush senior administration. A female department of justice attorney who was one of the authors made the statement publicly "before this passes congress people have to be killed." Now if we fast forward to the World Trade Center car bombing in February 1993, at that time the FBI had a 43 year old former Egyptian army officer, as an informant, who was in the with the terrorists. He was commissioned by the terrorists to put the bomb together. He went to his FBI superiors, "We're going to use a dummy bomb, right?". They said, "No, we're going to use a real bomb." So the FBI not only knew in advance that they were going to bomb the World Trade Center but they furnished the ingredients for the bomb... what's unbelievable about it is this was actually printed in the New York Times on October 28, 1993 but they got away with it.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Huh sadly I never get to use NCIC for stuff like that.
But hell doesn't surprise me that they do look at the site. I work for DHS and I do, but more for personal interest, could be the same with him sometimes. Though you stated that he did to look for some information.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
He is right though, getting one of these types of jobs in law enforcement is probably attainable by anyone here (almost). The people who work these jobs are no different than you personally deciding to go get the job yourself.

Hard work I bet, and dangerous.

It pays pretty good compared to Taco Bell though. So I can see why a lot of guys/gals in their prime would go for law enforcement/FBI/etc.

I saw a Homeland Security SUV at the bank the other day. It causes me to realize, the people working these jobs are like the kids I went to school with.

Half of them are my age so it's funny to look at it that way. I guess I could probably get a job like that but I would rather not have to travel so much, and deal with all those issues.

But hey thanks for the story, thats kind of interesting to contemplate.

And thank you for defending ATS and free speech professionally, I truly appreciate your patriotism.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
was he a gay fbi agent with an agenda to taint the world with his normal lifestyle and loving familyman ways?

Because, he could be in need of a conspiracy therapist!

Excuse me if I'm reading your post wrong, but I am reading it and seeing you bash gays.

I'm a straight male, always have been, always will be, I love women. However I have family members who are gay and I have no problem with them or anyone else who is gay so I just wanted to say that if you were bashing gays that was totally uncalled for.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

hah! they're probably sniffing out ETs posting on this board...I knew it. They're here; aliens are among ATSers

anyway, he was probably staking you out

he'll probably "bump" into you again soon, take you aside and brief you about national security and need to know protocols

[edit on 25-2-2010 by reject]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just a thought rcwj1975 - most of us who visit or post, hide behind an anonymous curtain, but your story now identifies your avatar and your face to an agent. He also has your business card and name. Unless he gave you his ATS id you do not know when he is posting or anything about him. Don’t you find that a little unsettling?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Perhaps the FBI are realising who they are now working for?
Or at least the agent who he is writing about.

Although i do agree that is rather creepy..maybe he knew OP was a member and knew he would post this to gauge the people's reactions. So if the FBI and other agencies are watching ATS that means they surely know of the more extreme side talking about civil war,alien abductions,anti america and anti israel threads aswell as NWO threads and its like.

Official reason is to "observe the intelligent posters or the controversial ones"

unofficial to add flames to the paranoia fire is to what
"track down and liquidate any witnesses,abductees and anyone against the Government?"

in all seriousness when i was little i wanted to be a FBI agent but around the age of 9 i realised you have to be American and rather smart and gone to University :/ *sigh*

EDIT: also when i think of it the agent now knows about OP he has his card,his name aswell as his ATS ID thanks to this thread

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join