It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as big as you think it is.....think bigger!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
this is in reply to a recent thread about asking if size matters or not.

the thread shown interesting images of our solar system and then much MUCH larger stars than our own.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i felt it didnt quite represent well enough how small things are in the universe because of how vast the universe is.

i gave this its own thread because the image shown is spectacular and i didnt want it lost in the pages of the thread above.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
That´s freaking amazing ..makes me wonder how some people don´t believe in extraterrestrial life when you see the picture of all thos galaxies.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its kinda funny really everyone thinks the universe is so and so.........
we must be like specs of dust in this universe, there is so much out there and they haven't even explored it all yet, don't even know how they can begin too lol the universe expands all the time and eats itself at points too,
maybe we should build a space community star trek ship and get on out and see whats out there

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7
That´s freaking amazing ..makes me wonder how some people don´t believe in extraterrestrial life when you see the picture of all thos galaxies.

Polls have been done that suggest that the majority of people DO in fact believe in life elsewhere. Many people, however, don't necessarily believe that ET life is visiting the Earth in spaceships. Those are two different issues.

You'd be very hard pressed to find a scientist or anyone with a good general knowledge of science who did NOT think that ET life (even intelligent life) exists elsewhere in the universe.

[edit on 2/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

join