It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught during the movie "Epic Movie"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi

while I am watching the movie "Epic Movie" I noticed an object that moves along the sky, I believe that it is an UFO because it has a spherical shape and it moves so fast moreover it lightly changes its direction in a fast way when it is on the building and goes over the bar, here is the video (I suggest to watch it expanding the video to the entire screen):

www.youtube.com...

What do you think about?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's hard to say with all the blue screen use in movies today. you may very well have seen something that was missed by many, or you are seeing a bluescreen imperfection. good eye though.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
satellite or ISS?

good catch.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting. My first guess was "Probably just part of the movie", but since it wasn't a long, drawn out, painfully unfunny joke (What? I don't hate the Movie Movie series of movies, not at all...), I don't know. Probably just an oddly angled capture of a bird or a plane (or superman), or something, but who knows?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's actually pretty interesting. The shot is definitely valid, it's not blue screen or anything like that.

If they were actually trying to show you that, the camera work would have been more directed in the sky, so the fact that it was caught accidentally gives it more credit IMO.

Good find...

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Background Info: That scene was shot in el segundo, CA. El segundo is immediately south of LAX. The shot pans from NE to E. The airport flight path is in the area you are describing. I love the movie UFO oops...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

It certainly is a UFO until Identified!

Got no idea what it could be though!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think many are being fooled by the camera, the camera moves to the right AND down which gives the impression of the thing whizzing out of shot when in fact the camera is just moving down and losing sight of it's position.

The camera also seems to give the impression the ball is gone from the original position when it frames the building but it has not returned to the same height in view as the initial shot so the ball is probably just sat there like it was in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
That's actually pretty interesting. The shot is definitely valid, it's not blue screen or anything like that.

~Keeper

I'd agree it's not blue / green screen, those shots especially outdoors are normally so badly light matched that the people look like they have a glow around them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is this serious, or are you putting up a joke thread to get a good laugh.

I don't care if this is an Alien from Alpha Centari, the fact that it is caught in a movie makes it worthless to debate. Considering all the production methods, and the myriad things that would cause such an "anomaly"...one really needs to jump to the LEAST LIKELY conclusion to think that is if a UFO, ya think?

I guess you could jump on the old "secret cabal that controls Hollywood to insert images and sometimes entire story-lines to promote emanate public disclosure" bandwagon to bolster your opinion, but backing up something ridiculous with something else ridiculous is what plagues this very subject.

Again, as I stated many times around here, don't kill the messenger. Reality is what it is, despite what you desire to believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Reality is what it is, despite what you desire to believe.

Which is also true if what you believe about reality is wrong and reality is formed by what we believe or what we want to believe... *spooky fingers*

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Reality is what it is, despite what you desire to believe.

Which is also true if what you believe about reality is wrong and reality is formed by what we believe or what we want to believe... *spooky fingers*

You guys, leave off the Chinese fortune crackers please

Anyway, it's a pretty poor example of a ufo..

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FOX.......

So it has been removed

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

G'day Mario Maisto

The YT vid to which you linked has been removed.

I found another YT vid that purports to show that UFO.

I can't make anything out of that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

join