It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Loss experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This happened to me several months ago, but I was just reminded of it by a website.

My boyfriend and I were grocery shopping, and the bus was due to show up in 20-25 minutes, so we had to waste a little bit of time. We walked from one end of the grocery store to the other, and I looked at cheese for maybe up to 3 minutes. I looked at my phone and it had been half an hour.
Now, I know that it did not take us half an hour to do these things, it would have been 10 minutes at the most. We were both very shocked by the time, and I have to admit I got pretty freaked out.

Has anyone else experienced time loss recently?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
perhaps you've been thinking so linearly your whole life that every once in a while a "glitch" occurs in order to steal some "time" away to "give" it to someone else who needs it more.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BiohazardsBack

That's not enough of a time loss to mean anything.

You easily just looked at that cheese for a little longer than 3 mins.

Come back when you lose 2-4 hours of time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I doubt my boyfriend would have tolerated more than 5 minutes of standing around while I looked at cheese. And both of us felt like it had only been a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

While I understand your attitude towards this seemingly miniscule time loss, it is sensible to bare in mind that a hell of a lot can happen in ten or twenty minutes.
Yes , of course a few hours is more impressive, staggering, shocking blah blah blah. But in this life, it is the small things which provide evidence for the big picture. I am not suggesting in any way that the information provided by the OP is important, or could be evidence for a larger issue, but at the same time, to discount the possibilities out of hand is quite against the doctrine of denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Try having a time gain experience. That freaked me the heck out one night! But I would say maybe you just didn't realize so much time had passed. Like, were the both of you talking while touring the store? Walking and talking takes up much more time than you would imagine.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't really call it touring, we didn't go down aisles or anything as we were already done. We literally walked from one end to the other. And I don't know if it is definite, I am sure there is a possibility that I am wrong, but I don't feel like I am. People were moving at a normal rate, I know I saw people waiting in line for the deli that were there as long as I was looking at the cheeses, so I don't think I spent the whole time there, since the lines for the deli shouldn't be more than 5 minutes with so few people there.

We were probably talking, but we both walk pretty quickly

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes, this has happened to me, mostly in the other direction, for time seems to go away for me. I often travel to a nearby city for doctor appointments. It is a 92 mile, two hour trip. Been there many times. Going there is one thing, but coming back is different. I have made the trip back home in a little over an hour. Strange, but true. I am aware of many glitches in the space time continuum, and I am also aware of a hole in the space-time continuum, brought on by Project Rainbow. Only by fully investigating the events at Montauk Point, Long Island during the 50s and 60s can we begin to understand exactly what has happened to us. There are two time lines, one original, and a mirror image where we all live right now. Yes, we live in an artificial reality, a time that was created by feeding power into the original time line, again and again, so that it mirrored itself. I know this is a lot to swallow for the uneducated in this area of secret projects, but is happened. My Father was there. I have been there. The whole place is weird, and some pretty weird things have been recorded in the local papers and legends....things like strange animal behaviour.

It must be pointed out to those revisionists who discount the reality of the Philadelphia Experiment and also to those whose minds boggle at the contemplation of such subjects, that there is ample evidence in the public record alone, (newspapers, magazines, periodicals, etc.), showing that in the later 1930s and early 1940s Naval Intelligence and other agencies were indeed wholeheartedly researching radar cloaking technology with the top minds in physics, including John Hutchenson, Emil Kurtenhour, Albert Einstein, Von Neumann and Tesla. Although not often discussed then or now, literal sight invisibility was also a subject of considerable interest in this work. Sites for this research were first the University of Chicago and then later The Institute for Advanced Studies, a front organization for groups connected to the one-world government conclave -- the Council of Rhodes.

It's perhaps noteworthy that Tesla maintained research facilities at Shoreham, Long Island, not far from Montauk. Shoreham is reputed to be a geomagnetic "hot spot" or power point, although not of the same magnitude as Montauk is.

snip

Substantial evidence from numerous sources shows that our federal government's intelligence agencies are responsible for an astonishing assortment of mind control experiments and projects, dating back at least 50 years. The Napa (CA) Sentinel ran a lengthy series in 1991 which provided a fairly comprehensive overview of the general "state-of-the-art" in mind control activities in the U.S.; the Washington Post has run some good coverage on the CIA's and NSA's hellacious abuses in this field.

Source

Worldwide Strange Animal Behavior

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or pro­claimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hyp­notic trance, taking to be real­ity what is instead a twisted sim­u­lacrum of real­ity, a col­lec­tive dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as secu­rity. They enjoy their igno­rance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them iden­tity.

For­tu­nately, some are born with a Spir­i­tual Immune Sys­tem that will, sooner or later rejec­t the illusion world­view fed to them from birth, and through social con­di­tion­ing. They begin sens­ing that some­thing is wrong here, and start look­ing for answers. Inner knowl­edge and anom­alous outer (such as alien encounters) expe­ri­ences show them a side of real­ity others are obliv­i­ous to, and so begins the jour­ney of awak­en­ing. Each step of the jour­ney is made by fol­low­ing the heart instead of fol­low­ing the crowd and by choos­ing knowl­edge over igno­rance.

Knowl­edge is the key to unlock­ing our poten­tial. It gives us the self-​determination, respon­si­bil­ity, and power nec­es­sary to cast off the chains of covert oppres­sion. Knowl­edge is there­fore the great­est pro­tec­tor, for it also gives us fore­sight to impec­ca­bly handle the chal­lenges of life and, most impor­tantly, to side­step the traps on the path to awak­en­ing. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin oper­at­ing under higher laws that tran­scend the lim­i­ta­tions of the lower.

In these links you will find arti­cles and resources that push the bound­aries of fringe knowl­edge.

Project Superman

Zero Point Energy
(Impotrtant Information for a Complete Understanding)

Wizard of Aiwass/Aiwaz/Oz Part II

Aleister Crowley and the Sirians

REALITY: The Grand Illusion

Reality, and this world, is not what you think it is. Look beyond your normal boundaries placed upon your knowledge by media and alternate history. Let your heart lead you to the knowledge you need.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Do you live in Kenosha?

I just spent 2 1/2 months there and there is a store called Woodman's that is huge and has an entire aisle devoted to cheese.

It took me a half hour just to find plain old swiss cheese there.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
shame it was 7 months ago and not 7 days, somewhere in that town/cheese store might have had a CCTV camera and picked up on the "missing time", something similar to FlashForward.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This wasn't recently but in the sixties I left the Detroit area about 1:00 PM on a Saturday afternoon to travel 105 miles which normally took about two hours, I arrived at my parents home and when I walked in the door my mother had dinner on the table which I thought was strange at what I thought was around 3:00 PM, I looked a the clock and it was after 5:00 PM, I lost two hours that day, I have wondered about it all these years, don't think it makes a difference if it were two hours or half an hour it is still missing time...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

No, and this is a store I know very well so it wouldn't have taken me long to look around.

reply to post by ROBL240

haha I doubt the store would have taken kindly to my story and let me watch it! Most people would just think I was crazy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe your cellphone clock is screwed up? Or it got a spurous signal that messed up the time on the clock?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Many, many years ago I was started noticing the exact same thing. It mostly happens late at night and when I'm very, very tired. I'll just be fully awake one moment, sitting or usually lying down, and then all of a sudden - darkness. The next thing I know I'm right back where I was again except several hours have passed! This tends to happen at least once a day. Weird.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My missing time usally involves Jagermeister, scotch and or beer. Sometimes it involves more than than just a gain/loss of time I have magically ended up in different bars, towns even states. If anyone knows where I was please tell me 'cause I think I had fun.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi autowrench,

what you posted here is fascinating. Maybe, if there isn't one already, you could create a thread about these two (supposed) time lines and provide the links you gave. I think more people should be aware of this.

Btw, great thread OP, have been enjoying hearing everyone's time loss experiences

Aelf

Originally posted by autowrench

Yes, this has happened to me, mostly in the other direction, for time seems to go away for me. I often travel to a nearby city for doctor appointments. It is a 92 mile, two hour trip. Been there many times. Going there is one thing, but coming back is different. I have made the trip back home in a little over an hour. Strange, but true. I am aware of many glitches in the space time continuum, and I am also aware of a hole in the space-time continuum, brought on by Project Rainbow. Only by fully investigating the events at Montauk Point, Long Island during the 50s and 60s can we begin to understand exactly what has happened to us. There are two time lines, one original, and a mirror image where we all live right now. Yes, we live in an artificial reality, a time that was created by feeding power into the original time line, again and again, so that it mirrored itself. I know this is a lot to swallow for the uneducated in this area of secret projects, but is happened. My Father was there. I have been there. The whole place is weird, and some pretty weird things have been recorded in the local papers and legends....things like strange animal behaviour.

It must be pointed out to those revisionists who discount the reality of the Philadelphia Experiment and also to those whose minds boggle at the contemplation of such subjects, that there is ample evidence in the public record alone, (newspapers, magazines, periodicals, etc.), showing that in the later 1930s and early 1940s Naval Intelligence and other agencies were indeed wholeheartedly researching radar cloaking technology with the top minds in physics, including John Hutchenson, Emil Kurtenhour, Albert Einstein, Von Neumann and Tesla. Although not often discussed then or now, literal sight invisibility was also a subject of considerable interest in this work. Sites for this research were first the University of Chicago and then later The Institute for Advanced Studies, a front organization for groups connected to the one-world government conclave -- the Council of Rhodes.

It's perhaps noteworthy that Tesla maintained research facilities at Shoreham, Long Island, not far from Montauk. Shoreham is reputed to be a geomagnetic "hot spot" or power point, although not of the same magnitude as Montauk is.

snip

Substantial evidence from numerous sources shows that our federal government's intelligence agencies are responsible for an astonishing assortment of mind control experiments and projects, dating back at least 50 years. The Napa (CA) Sentinel ran a lengthy series in 1991 which provided a fairly comprehensive overview of the general "state-of-the-art" in mind control activities in the U.S.; the Washington Post has run some good coverage on the CIA's and NSA's hellacious abuses in this field.

Source

Worldwide Strange Animal Behavior

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or pro­claimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hyp­notic trance, taking to be real­ity what is instead a twisted sim­u­lacrum of real­ity, a col­lec­tive dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as secu­rity. They enjoy their igno­rance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them iden­tity.

For­tu­nately, some are born with a Spir­i­tual Immune Sys­tem that will, sooner or later rejec­t the illusion world­view fed to them from birth, and through social con­di­tion­ing. They begin sens­ing that some­thing is wrong here, and start look­ing for answers. Inner knowl­edge and anom­alous outer (such as alien encounters) expe­ri­ences show them a side of real­ity others are obliv­i­ous to, and so begins the jour­ney of awak­en­ing. Each step of the jour­ney is made by fol­low­ing the heart instead of fol­low­ing the crowd and by choos­ing knowl­edge over igno­rance.

Knowl­edge is the key to unlock­ing our poten­tial. It gives us the self-​determination, respon­si­bil­ity, and power nec­es­sary to cast off the chains of covert oppres­sion. Knowl­edge is there­fore the great­est pro­tec­tor, for it also gives us fore­sight to impec­ca­bly handle the chal­lenges of life and, most impor­tantly, to side­step the traps on the path to awak­en­ing. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin oper­at­ing under higher laws that tran­scend the lim­i­ta­tions of the lower.

In these links you will find arti­cles and resources that push the bound­aries of fringe knowl­edge.

Project Superman

Zero Point Energy
(Impotrtant Information for a Complete Understanding)

Wizard of Aiwass/Aiwaz/Oz Part II

Aleister Crowley and the Sirians

REALITY: The Grand Illusion

Reality, and this world, is not what you think it is. Look beyond your normal boundaries placed upon your knowledge by media and alternate history. Let your heart lead you to the knowledge you need.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I once lost time, but I bought a new watch!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but since the OP asked for time loss events here it is :

This happened a few days ago.

I was driving with a friend from my home town to the capital which is about 370km apart . So for the first hour we made about 100-120km and stopped for a drink and something to eat and back on the road .

Here is where the weird part happens . About 5 min after leaving the gas station we decided to have a smoke , at the same time (while lighting the smokes) I get bored of the radio and switch to a new CD . We start talking about something , the next thing I know we are on track 16 of the CD and have done about 100-130 km .

Both myself and my friend we realized at the same time that something is way off (so its not only me ) and we try and piece together what we remember , and nothing . Last thing we remember is putting on the CD , lightning the smoke (yes a cigarette
) , and having some casual conversation , next thing we know I am ending some kind of sentence and we are like " Hey , wtf just happened ? Where are we and why is it already track 16?"

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bugstomper

Not an option. The next bus came at the expected time (and we checked both our phones out of disbelief
)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

That's really interesting, was there still the same lit cigarette, because that would be a sign as to whether the time hadn't *actually* passed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join