It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the hum getting louder/ stronger? date:2/17/2010

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I wonder, does your brain hurt? When the HUM was the loudest for me on 2/17/10, my brain felt like it was going to burst. Is that how you feel? If so, I don't know how you have lasted this long. Thank God that strength didn't last for more than a day, otherwise, I don't think I would still be around.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

any specific part of your brain?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I want to answer this correctly and wish I had a better memory... But, if I remember correctly, the upper part of my brain hurt. I remember pressing on the side of my head right above my ears, that area mainly. If you were to dissect the brain starting just at ear level across from left to right side horizontally, I'm pretty sure that is the area that felt very uncomfortable (not really like a headache, different somehow). Like when you go on a really bad rollercoaster type of ache. It went away once the HUM went back to "normal" levels.

I still want to find out what the people like me who hear the HUM have in common that might explain why we can hear this. Today, I had my yearly eye exam which includes checking the pressure in my optic nerve and as it has been in the past 10 years or so, the pressure is slightly elevated for both eyes. The doctor said that this is not resulting in glaucoma (which is why they check this) but rather that this pressure is normal for me. Do any of you who hear the HUM know if you also share this in common: a high or slightly elevated optic nerve pressure in both eyes. Would be nice to know...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well if you class migraines due to the noise and stress and no sleep
then yes it does affect my brain,But most of all it makes me so mad
i could really go off the scale rage wise!!

it's on now more time's than it's off ive noticed,like last night it was
humming all night, then it stopped about dinner time then started back
again around 5PM and it's HUMMING away NOW at 10:30pm and
it's LOUD.

I am more and more convinced that the council KNOW what this is but
are just being told to keep quiet! there is a much bigger picture!

I think there is also a media blackout as I know other's who suffer and
it seems that if you don't hear it they think your mad and if you can hear
it then SCREW YOU! that's how I feel.like know one with any authority cares!

Even the Dr's don't give a dam. if it were not for the T &C on A T S i would be swearing like mad!
i am so sick of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I do not have elevated pressure, but i do have an astigmatism

The reason i ask about where the pain was is because there are many complaining about new headaches in the frontal sinus region, with zero past history. Seems consistent with other attributable (possibly) experiences as well.

So, lets have a little bit of fun with this thread. It seems people are taking this extraordinarily seriously. So, lets talk about it.

Do others feel this is an independent occurrence? as in, it has no relation to anything other than itself.

Why do some feel its such a serious issue? It seems there are much more important, and pressing issues to deal with (just from this ones perspective).

What are suspected causes of it? i mean really, throw anything out there! thats when discussions get interesting. What are the suspected causes of its increase?

Has anyone attempted to get quantitative evidence? not for anything like proof, but for analyzation. It seems besttechears has at least attempted? i personally have more important (to me) endeavors currently.

How much experience do people discussing this have with binaural audio and solfeggio frequencies? it would be rather interesting if the "hum" coincided with the established solfeggio frequencies, would it not? other resonances would also be interesting, but most will not be able to decipher or apply such data, so someone like besttechears will be able to do that.

So anyway, discussion is good. i can also lend my abilities to help properly collect, sort through, and analyze data, at least to a small extent. Instead of worrying about things (not saying anyone is, just a general statement), or even just idle chatting about things unknown, i always find its best to explore them.

stealthy, doctors are mostly useless. anything out of the ordinary is automatically out of their ability. this doesnt apply to ALL medical doctors, but out of hundreds i have personally dealt with, there have been two (2!!) that were worth their "salt." Dont expect them to be much help, with anything even remotely like this. DO, however, expect them to try to give you a prescription for something
and "come back and see me in a month." Its known in the video game (and also the movie?) industry as an "exploitable IP."
edit on 9-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Why is this such a serious issue? Because it is affecting us in many levels, mainly psychological and God knows what it is doing to our brains. The HUM feels of a very sinister nature and it's something that is being done to the whole world and it isn't talked about openly in the media. This can't be a good thing at all. The people responsible for the HUM, every single one of them, will have to answer to the most supreme being, our father in heaven. Our suffering here on earth is only temporary, yours (people responsible for this) will be eternal. Picture that in your little pathetic, evil brains.

You said:
"Why do some feel its such a serious issue? It seems there are much more important, and pressing issues to deal with (just from this ones perspective)."
If it's not a serious issue to you and you have more important "issues" why are you even on here typing long letters for us to decipher? Seems strange to me.

We are just trying to find the truth and somehow make ourselves feel better. That we are not alone with this problem.
I do agree with your comments about Doctors in general. They really don't work for the patients anymore, they work for the big pharmaceutical companies. It is a pathetic situation and it is out of control.

What kind of Doctor would even know what is causing this or at least try to understand what it is that we sense and how we sense it. A Neurologist? Does anyone know? Any Doctors reading this? HELP.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing

Why is this such a serious issue? Because it is affecting us in many levels, mainly psychological and God knows what it is doing to our brains. The HUM feels of a very sinister nature and it's something that is being done to the whole world and it isn't talked about openly in the media. This can't be a good thing at all. The people responsible for the HUM, every single one of them, will have to answer to the most supreme being, our father in heaven. Our suffering here on earth is only temporary, yours (people responsible for this) will be eternal. Picture that in your little pathetic, evil brains.

You... find a hum to be "suffering?" Truly, dont take this as an insult, but many others would beg for such a thing to be their biggest worry. i am not so bad off, but my "suffering" is constant, severe, never-ending spinal pain. all of the time, no "breaks." no times when it is "easy," only times that it simply hurts less. and i hear the hum. and yet, i consider it all a blessing, as it means i am gifted with life to experience it.

But, you seem to have "gone off" on a simple point of curiosity and missed the meat of my post.

You are leaping to conclusions on something that you know, literally, nothing about. I was posting avenues of exploration to figure out what it is. I have "better" things to do because people are needlessly dying for many reasons, and this one has the skills and knowledge to help in several arenas. It doesnt take long to type a couple posts, but it would take rather considerable time to actually perform the data gathering, hypothesizing, control implementation, and testing.

Either way, im not so inclined to help or participate in this at all anymore.

with Love,
a friend

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, I went to the doctor for "the hum". Nothing wrong. It seems to be trapped energy inside the building is my logical guess.

Otherwise, it is Naam energy. That would be a blessing to hear the cosmic energies in yoga. My body also is vibrating constantly and moves in a tremor fashion. I swear that I will levitate any day now right off the bed. I can sense people far away at night who are suffering. I pray for them constantly.

Perhaps, everyone here is blessed with awakening to more intutive powers. That would be a step for peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by besttechears

I have a temperpedic bed and it does help the noise at bed time..I also run a wood stove with a blower on it so that helps drown out the noise..also im in minnestoa

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The only thing that gives me a little relief is opening a window so that the outside
noise drowns the HUM out, But when it's 4AM there is little noise to drown the noise
out with!
Also with the window open this seems to stop the room acting like an amplifier.
it's been the norm now for me to be up through the night and taking naps in the
morning around 8 till 1pm. This is no life! absolute joke!

As to whether this HUM is part of the world wide reported one is debatable for myself
as it's only been the last couple of years that this started and the source sounds so close.

hearing it and finding the course are two completely different things, it's imposable to locate
the cause. Go out side and you cannot hear it, but inside its unbearable.

I am at breaking point! my nerve's are shot and the only option seems a move out of the area
but then i would have to be sure that it was HUM Free.

I'm literally running on adrenaline and have become so aggressive because of this humming
i can only describe it as torture. This is not me at all i used to be so laid back and stress free.

It's affecting every part of my life i do not know who to turn to for help.
It's so degrading when people think it's all in your head and they don't realise how serious this is.
The whole topic is one big nightmare for me and i fully sympathise with those who suffer.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend the other day and he brought this up to me about this hum.. I have a incurable disease I'm living on borrowed time he has MS and we hear this hum but no one else does in this house.. I'm wondering if its a gift to us I'm wondering how many of us are sick with a disease of some kind or a illness or if pain plays a part in this maybe our bodies are able to pick this up..maybe were being told something (what i don't know)like were on a higher vibration then most..I know it sounds silly but that's what we were hashing out the other night..maybe just maybe were looking at this hum all wrong maybe its a gift and we just need to figure out what its telling us.. sorry if this sounds corney but its a thought

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't know if I have heard the hum, but today as a matter of fact, I've been feeling a definite "vibe". Kinda like chills but slighty different. It would usually happen to me when I do something really good for someone out of my heart without asking or expecting reward, I would get a vibe go through my spine straight the back of my ears and my cheeks would flush it would then go to the top of my head and get a lightheaded feeling. This happened today while I was sitting down doing my work, which was very odd.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I hope you go to a neurologist or maybe an ear doctor. I'm thinking how about a hearing aide that can somehow drown out all noise which you would wear when sleeping. So, like an anti-hearing aide. I bet there's something like that out there... You can't just go on like this. You will get sick. Your body will eventually fall apart because your mind is under attack. Get help soon.

What happened to the sound recording?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

As far as I know, I'm pretty healthy, but after reading your letter I started wondering if there is something going on in my body that I'm not aware of... But, I have to think of when this HUM started for me, my 2 dogs were very much affected to the point that they stopped sleeping inside the house. In fact they hardly spent any time inside after it started. Both died of Cancer, within 2 years ... And there's also the fact that a pumping station near my house was affected right before I started sensing the HUM. It's like a wave that moved from SouthEast to NorthWest when it reached my house.
Something definitely happened that night (9/23/2008 at 11:30pm), because before that night I had never ever experienced anything like that and when it started, I knew it was something beyond the ordinary. It felt like some kind of an energy going through me. And then of course, there was the nausea, which lasted 3 to 4 days.
You would think by now someone out there would have put all the pieces together. Well, maybe they have and they are not allowed to discuss it.
Doesn't anyone know a neurologist that could shed some light into this HUM enigma? What is it about us "hearers" that allow us to hear it? Why can't most people hear it? My dogs heard it, so maybe many other animals do also? How is this affecting nature? So many questions, and never any definite answers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Oh i have many recordings on my computer i have tried and failed to upload it/them!
tried ATS media tried youtube i cannot fathom it out!
this i need help with, i am not that computer savy when it comes to this stuff.

it's the url thing? all i have is recordings of my own on my laptop in my documents in
a play list that i can open in ether windows media player or quick time.

I will get the recordings off the council they said they would put them on to a CD
even though they say there is nothing to hear i bet when played through my hi fi
it will be there.!

come monday i will try to pop to the local tech shop and get them to upload them for us all here.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notknowing
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Something definitely happened that night (9/23/2008 at 11:30pm

Exactly! why is the time frame the same as when i 1st started hearing THE HUM!
I do not even live in the same country as you for gods sake!

The cancer remark, i can do without hearing that. sorry about ya dogs

And i don't know about seeing a neurologist? my hearing is fine, too good!
I hear this hum turn off and i hear it turn on.
this will sound really like i have lost the plot but if i did not know better i would say
i am being "targeted" by some psychological weapon !

All it would take is for someone to wind me up when i have had zero sleep cos of
this dam hum and i hate to think what i would do! like i stated my aggression is just out of control
Add to that the fact know one give's a FK there is no wonder i feel like exploding.

edit on 12/2/2011 by stealthyaroura because: to add more stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think a neurologists might know what could allow us to sense the HUM because I really think it has to do with some function of our brains maybe near the ear area. I'm sure there are things about the brain that even the top doctors don't even know about...

To survive this you will have to have GOD on your side. Seek him. Otherwise you are lost. Consider this a war on us. Are you just going to sit there and let them have so much power over you and your thoughts? I hope not. Some have killed themselves because of this, they were weak. Don't be weak. As much as God wants us to follow him, the evil one wants you even more. Fight this.

So, tell me again, when exactly you started hearing this HUM? Did you say on the same day as when I started? Remember the time difference between your region and mine. In other words, what would have been your time when I started hearing it? I should look that up.
Be super strong. Get rid of the anger. Get out of your house. Do something positive. God knows exactly who you are, just pray to him with faith in your heart.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't know your exact location... But, assuming you are in London, the time would have been 4:30 am on September 24, 2008 according to an online time zone calculator... Is that when you started hearing it?
The link:
www.timezoneconverter.com...

If your location is not near London, then you can enter the correct location to get the correct time conversion.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I just brought this up because my friend comes over and we debate stuff like this alot and other subjects also..My dogs are affected by this also there behavior is strange and they don't sleep well but they cant sleep outside there little and its the dead of winter but I'm sure they would love to..I don't know if we will ever put the pieces together what i do know is i will be living with this hum so Ive decided to come to some common ground with it..I keep music or the tv on during the day at night now I'm running a small fan that helps with the hum i went to the dr and i talked to him about it and he didn't think it was neurological but couldn't explain it either so he put me on ambiem for sleep because the hum as many of us know makes it impossible to sleep..with not enough sleep we tend to get aggressIve but i have to say the ambiem has helped and at least on sleeping now.. stealthyaroura I'm sure your reading this post i don't have cancer i have Cystic Fibrosis if you go to this link
A Dear John Letter To A Love Of Over 30 Years[wrap] it will tell you about what my health problem is

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I started hearing the hum AROUND the date mentioned end of 2008 is near enough
at the time i did not expect it to last i put it down to some work being done some place
and thought "oh well it will stop one day in a few weeks"
I am a 38 year old male, I am a fighter make no mistake i do not take any crap from anyone!

But this? when it comes to psychological warfare, which i view this as, though it's not literally,(i hope)
this it would break the most dominant character.
That being said i am not about to top myself actually the fear is i may hurt some poor soul cos
of the aggression bought about by this torture.

I live in a small town in north Yorkshire not London so you would think it would be easy to
locate the source? but it's not.

You raise a good point about the neurological scan as we may indeed have some super fine
sense that allows us to perceive this HUM. I may just do this on Monday.good idea.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join