It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I want to throw out something really crazy....

People can have a beard thats a different color than their hair

A man disguised as an old man? Seriously? :facepalm:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by naught
I want to throw out something really crazy....

People can have a beard thats a different color than their hair

A man disguised as an old man? Seriously? :facepalm:

Wild accusations!!

(I know several people who fit this bill, dark hair/grey beard)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Same guy here --- "Vietnam Tom"

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This man is a thug. He's not nearly as old as the white man. He's most likely in his early 40s. The white man, however, is in fact 67 years old. He's quite popular locally, to be honest. He still lifts weights and can still bench over 225, which is nothing spectacular, but for 67 it's pretty damn good.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayan_Soul

What moderator in their right mind thinks they rightfully removed my comment?

Must have said something above above top secret.....

rediculous.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
This man is a thug. He's not nearly as old as the white man. He's most likely in his early 40s. The white man, however, is in fact 67 years old. He's quite popular locally, to be honest. He still lifts weights and can still bench over 225, which is nothing spectacular, but for 67 it's pretty damn good.
Wait, how do you know that? Beard-Man is from Cali, and you are from Pennsylvania.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Wait, how do you know that? Beard-Man is from Cali, and you are from Pennsylvania.
The internet.

His info is now all over the web, the lady who filmed it has even had her home address posted up, with pictures and her whole life, basicly. As I said earlier, do NOT mess with Anon. They know who you are

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Because i've obviously not spent every day of my life in pennsylvania. I have the ability to travel interstate in this nation.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

But seeing her humiliated and harassed, losing her education opportunities because she made bad mistakes is going too far imo.

You have to be kidding. As far as I am concerned if this woman shows up dead it will be a favor to the world.

A violence provoking, hypocritical, racist thief. Yeah, I am worried for her.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think they both acted like idiots but the young guy got what was coming to him. And what does he need an ambulance for? I've had my nose broken 4 times and never called an ambulance for it.

The whole situation could have been diffused but ego got in the way on both their parts. Last time I rode the public transit in OKC we had to go downtown to transfer buses and wait until "your" transfer bus showed up. We had a group of thugs get on the bus looking for trouble. Everyone already on the bus was obviously scared and kept their head down and mouth shut.

The thugs started working their way down the aisle stirring up trouble and intimidating the passengers. I started to quietly sing to myself while looking out the window. It was an odd enough thing to do in the circumstances that it sort of ruined the "thug" mood. You could feel the tension on the bus begin to dissipate and suddenly the thugs just left the bus without further comment.

It doesn't always have to resort to fisticuffs.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by whitewave]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Because i've obviously not spent every day of my life in pennsylvania. I have the ability to travel interstate in this nation.
Oh, so you know him, and work out with him? That's a pretty strange coincidence, that the place you travel to, while working out, is the same place Beard-Man does too.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know about anybody else but personally I'm _______ glad that someone had the _____ to beat the ______ out of this _______ - _______ ___________. I just hope it spawns a ______ load of copycats.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Watch your step, Travis

For all you know, Schmidt could be a 67 year old

and if your friends touch Schmidt's bag this time ......

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Two words. Swift Justice.

Maybe he'll be a bit more polite and respectful next time. The old dude was well within his rights to open up a can of whoopass on that kid.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by naught

Indeed, my hair is dark brown and I have a blond beard.

That video of the old man on the bus made my day, that was awesome, thank you so much.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'll surely do my part

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheGreat
reply to post by naught

Indeed, my hair is dark brown and I have a blond beard.

That video of the old man on the bus made my day, that was awesome, thank you so much.
We're opposites. I have blond hair, but have dark facial hair.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That video has made a tough day quite enjoyable in the end!!

The old guy rocks and in my opinion it's good to see someone standing up for themselves.

He gave the other guy every opportunity to leave it alone but clearly wasn't intimidated. Some people just don't read the signs

Much respect beardy!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The singing tactic might work for a female,like Amber in the vid listening to music.Females have very little testosterone but lots of touchy feely hormones like oxytocin.You have no idea.Great,now I'm a racist and a sexist.I didn't hesitate to post.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All of you people who are saying he wasn't 67 years old are probably wrong. My father is 70 and looks younger than that guy. I'm 45 and mistaken for mid 30's all of the time. Do you guys think 67 year olds look like Abe Vigoda?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join