It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:44...4:44...4:44

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I’ve been seeing 4:44 on clocks quite a bit recently, and increasingly over the last week. I don’t usually give too much importance too these sorts of things, but it’s getting a little hard to ignore. I did a quick search on the internet and found a few things—that it’s related to death, that it means angels are surrounding me, that it means the universe is saying “no” to my thoughts or to a decision I have taken. Has anyone had any experience with this?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have indirectly had an ongoing 18 year experience with this 444.
Just a few things before moving forward though,
1-have you introduced some one "new" into your life ?
2-How long has this been happening ?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Don’t worry about it. I started seeing the number 52 everywhere. I think when your mind gets use to seeing it, it programs itself, sub consciously. That’s just my guess. I still see 52 everywhere.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

My son was born five months ago...so he is definately new...my first child. It's been happening for a few weeks I think.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Silenceisall]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You will be surprised how many times you look at a clock throughout the day without realising. Because you think there is something to this number you remember seeing it. It's happened to myself and people I know. Unless you see this number constantly I don't think there is anything to worry about. You will start to ignore it soon enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I'd say two explanations;

1. You've only just started to notice you reticular activating system in place. This is for example, you buy a new car that you think no-one in your area has, then you notice 12 on the drive home from the dealership, 4 in the same colour you just bought! It's the same thing with numbers.

Or

2. Someone, somewhere is trying to tell you something.

I would tend to believe number 1 until i could prove that something supernatural/out of the ordinary is happening around me.

Hope this helps.

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby

Angels communicate to you using numbers, songs, license plates..etc...

Here is a website that breaks it down. www.activateabundance.com...

Just last week I was feeling low, I asked for some kind of sign that I wasn't alone. Not half an hour later, I got up to look at the clock for no apparent reason, and there was 4:44.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby

Angels communicate to you using numbers, songs, license plates..etc...

Angels communicate with us using license plates?

Do they work in partnership with the DMV and DVLA?

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I know how you feel Silenceisall , it happens to me also but with the number 20 as minutes and also I kept on seeing the same hour number... (12:20,3:20,4:20(my favorite of them all lol),9:20) and i've asked the questions about it but yet couldnt find any information.... and I'm still trying to figure it out...

So I wont open another thread about the smiliar thing, Can anyone in this thread can also help with the meaning of the number 20?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I see 4:44 a lot when i feel vindictive towards life, when i feel like i "should" be in control, but have given up. So i can sorta see where the surrounded by angels thing comes from, like a safe-guard from complete chaos in the hierarchy of numbers -synchronicity.

sometimes i will see 3:39, to me any three digit number with two consistent numbers and a 9 in it can be substituted for the same value as the other two, just that part of its power is expelled somewhere else.

i also see lots of numbers that fall short of, or just above popular firearm calibers. i.e.: 3:56, or 2:22, or 5:57 (357 mag, 223 rem, 5.56 NATO) etc. (these usually occur when i'm trying to make a decision and have doubts about making the right one, i imagine a sniper or a marksman with a scope on his m4 aimed right at my head waiting for me to f*ck up)

i think it just means that the universe is showing us that a large percentage of humanity is made of half-brain OCD. (in a society without clocks i think instead we'd be ranting on about how we keep seeing such and such planet, when the sun is at such and such position, etc. there is always something going on that makes its incessant mark in our daily film called life- especially when we're not doing something productive, but merely observing life go by.

the time is 12:22 central time. LOL

[edit on 16-2-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey here's a tip:

For all those people who 'keep seeing 4:44 or 9:11 or 1:11 or whatever... TRY looking at the clock one minute later

I can guarantee that you'll see 4:45, 9:12 and 1:12 , which will eliminate the need to come onto ATS and make yet another thread about this non-phenomena.

Seriously...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To the ^.., No sh*t.

...it's about happenstance, not about what you see when you actively know that when you look the next minute it's going to be 4:45 or whatever. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
To the ^.., No sh*t.

...it's about happenstance, not about what you see when you actively know that when you look the next minute it's going to be 4:45 or whatever. Sorry.

So you're trying to convince me that divine , omniscient angels communicate with us via clocks.

Worst conspiracy theory ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

or, they direct us to look at them at certain times, how about that?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi

or, they direct us to look at them at certain times, how about that?

So these omniscient beings are directing humans to look at man-made inventions?

Would it not be easier to convince the world that angels exist by creating an impromptu solar eclipse? Or summoning a huge shaft of radiant light or bathe the world in heavenly music?

Rather than just making the odd person look at a clock and thinking 'Oh that's a bit mad it's 4:44, I guess it's angels?'

Surely these immortal beings of pure radiance have had enough time to think this one over?

I mean it's very vague and pointless isn't it?

If i was an angel, i'd appear in a hospital and save the lives of all the dying children, instead of messing about with peoples clocks. It's a bit irresponsible i think....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Odd stuff.
I was reading and decided to reply.
Look at the time posted :-)

should have said 4:44 LOL

[edit on 16-2-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Odd stuff.
I was reading and decided to reply.
Look at the time posted :-)

It says 7:43 am.

At least from my point of view.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Pacific coast time, but yours is right on at 4:44 *grin*

I am always seeing 10:16 or 10:53 I was born oct 16 1953. I see 11:11 a lot too.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I had a period of time not long ago with 11:11 and 1:11. And it just all of a sudden stopped...I don't know why...I don't know if it meant anything. But it was freaky while it was happening...to the point where I would look at the clock and see it was 11:09 and I would try so hard not to look at the clock for a good five minutes. Never seemed to work...something always happened that caused me to look in the direction of the clock.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Pacific coast time, but yours is right on at 4:44 *grin*

I am always seeing 10:16 or 10:53 I was born oct 16 1953. I see 11:11 a lot too.

Well that IS amusing... I can't deny that. But if that's the case then the Angels need to brush up on geography lessons because i'm in England.

Either way, this is something that i doubt can ever be proven, as a clock is an imperfect device. Even two identical clocks can fall out of synch, a stopped clock will tell the right time twice a day....

It proves nothing. I very much doubt it has ANYTHING to do with angelic chaps trying to pass on a message.

I just think it's a psychological thing, whereby you DON'T make a big deal out of glancing at the time when it's 6:13 (as it means nothing) but the time you accidently glance at a clock and it says 4:44 then you take notice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join