It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young woman ghost caught on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

I got the first photo from a page on a website linked here about Gwrych castle ghosts . The second one came from some page on flickr , just somebody's photo journal of their visit there . I do not know if it is the same window, maybe there are a lot like that exactly the same as that at the castle , some not having flooring behind them . It is only indicative of a 'maybe' there was a floor as I could not say for sure at which window the picture in the sun was taken from , or even if I did know , that it was the same window as the one from the flickr page , as that too is unknown .

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've never seen a ghost that clear in features, in person or in images. Her shoulder is extended where it should have not been. It looks very Photoshopped, even if he didn't admit it was a fake. Try harder next time!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The photo looks like a screenshot from a movie with Patrick Stewart called "The Canterbury Ghost". Even if it's not a direct screenshot from that particular movie photoshopped into the castle picture, the look is so very similar that I would say it has to be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Looks like a painting inside the room to me. Ive seen images in old photos, even in polaroid photoes of people behind or near the subject, that were not there when it was taken. Many were better than that one.
Slow news day I think.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join