It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tribewilders rejects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have been under the weather the past couple of weeks and in a lot of pain. While under the influence of some pretty powerful painkillers, I made a wallpaper for the contest. It really made sense to me at the time, but as has been pointed out to me, it makes no sense at all.

But still, I think it is pretty neat so I am putting it here in case anyone would like to use it. I will be adding more as time goes by and I become more acquainted with Gimp.

So here is what I thought was a great entry for the category of ATS News, see if you can make sense of what I saw while making it.

And I did make another for the contest, and hope that it makes a little more sense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c991b5317c1e.png[/atsimg]

1280 x 800

click for full view please...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

That is pretty trippy walpaper there tribe. WOW

Hope you are feeling better.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I like it, kinda trippy.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

While under the influence of some pretty powerful painkillers,

What kind exactly to elicit that kind of imagery? Can I have some

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Awesome, can defitately see the painkillers influence, Keep it up

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
lol, yes, I'm looking at all your old threads now... haha! Very cool wallpaper. And, unfortunately I'm also under the influence of some painkillers presently.

I'm a nurse, and work at nights. I was in charge of my floor the other night, and worked a regular 12 hour shift. I work in intensive care. So, after I got off work I was on my way home, had run a few errands and had breakfast out. This all leads up to the fact that I was pretty tired at the time. lol

I was just about in my driveway, and I spotted a large, soft-shelled turtle that was stuck in the road. He hadn't been hit by a car yet, so I figured we'd help him. He couldn't move well enough to get out of the road by himself, but he was also scared, and well...mean. He kept snapping at us when we were trying to help him! The bugger. Anyway, we got a tarp and had to hold him out at an awkward angle to get him near the lake. I had to keep a net over his head as well, because he kept trying to bite us. He weighed about 80 pounds! We got him close to the lake, and opened up the tarp. Boy, did he fly off! On the wet grass he could move VERY fast! He took a 3 foot dive into the lake, and was off without even a thanks!

Later, my lower right side of my back hurt a little, but nothing to be concerned about, so I thought anyway. Then, I was taking a nap, had turned to my side and coughed, and completely thru my lower back into a severe muscle spasm! Ugh. What a rotten feeling, it's never happened to me before.

That was two weeks ago, it's way better now, and I went back to work for the first night last night. It went pretty well, but I got really achy near the end of my shift. Luckily, I'm off for four days now, and in charge all next week, so I don't have to pull patients up and do "hands on" care for a little while yet.

What happened to be the reason for your painkillers at the time you did the wallpaper. The wallpaper looks really cool btw, you are a talented artist, and should explore that side of you further! I wish I was talented in that manner. The only creative thing that I like to do, and have *any talent at, is writing.

Take care!

xxxx
Prax

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thats awsomnly random Tribe.

If the background was space, I'd say it represented Cyber Space.

but yeah, i can't believe you made that, with all the depth, and angles, it looks amazing man.

new topics

top topics

join