It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Encounters before David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this How widespread was the depiction on Reptilian ETs/Inter-dimensionals before David Icke made the theory popular in the late 90s? I have read books by Linda Moulton Howe and Karla Turner and a bunch of others and they describe Reptilian entities YEARS before Icke.

Many of the mainstream abduction/UFO researchers of the time like Budd Hopkins, John Mack and Timothy Good also mention reptilians entities, although I have seen in those books of the time they usually only got a paragraph or two. They seem to not really give much credence to the whole thing at the time it seems.

What I am looking for is more pieces of literature or articles and peoples stories from before the late 90s/early 2000s that have reptilian entities described in them. The whole media thing that David Icke invented the reptilian theory is bull****. It has been around in literature for DECADES.

I also would not mind hearing of peoples stories and experiences of these beings if you have any to report (and feel up to it since they are not always the most positive of beings....if they do exist).

[edit on 13-2-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sid and Marty Krofft. 1974.

Sleestaks are large, green humanoids with both reptilian and insectoid features; they have scaly skin with frills around the neck, bulbous unblinking eyes, pincer-like hands, stubby tails, and a single blunt horn on top of the head, and bear a resemblance to the hypothetical "Dinosauroid". Sleestaks communicate with a hissing sound that rarely changes in characteristics.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If you read the book “Eyes of the Night: Witchcraft among the Senegalese”—by William Scranton Simmons, a top Ph.D. anthropologist, I think Harvard-trained—then the evidence is all too real for shape-shifting reptilians.

Further strong evidence is in “Iron, Gender, and Power: Rituals of Transformation in African Societies (African Systems of Thought)” by professor Eugenia W. Herbert (Paperback – Dec 1993)

Also on David Icke’s first t.v. appearance —my understanding is Icke had some spiritual vision in the Andes.

In fact when I travelled to the Andes in 1998—to Venuzuela in support of the Chavez election—I too had this amazing spiritual vision.

Then I came across peer-reviewed, Ph.D. medical research proving that elevation dramatically increases the melatonin levels which then turn into D.M.T. The study tested mountain climbers melatonin levels.

Westernized, modern people have totally lost touch with the right-brain awareness which enables body-mind transformation if certain rituals are practiced in a very strict environment.

A good text on these practices is “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality”—I did that experiment as my final class for my graduate degree.

Also highly recommend is Dr. Paul Stoller's "In the Shadow of Sorcery" wherein, doing Ivy-League anthropology research in Mali, Stoller gets inadvertently trained in sorcery.

The person who trains him has poisonous snakes constantly "materializing" underneath his sleeping mat! These "shape-shifting" reptilians are "teleported" by competing sorcerors.

Dr. Stoller's work was ridiculed by Professor I.M. Lewis (some bigshot expert anthropologist) and Stoller was kind of freaked out by the whole experience but then about 10 years ago Stoller got cancer and returned to his sorcery chants as a means of treating his condition.

springforestqigong.com... for similar healing telekinetic powers.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

I read Icke's "The Biggest Secret" a few years back, only to be ridiculed, but I kept some of the material that I believed was true.
The one night I was having an argument with a Christian friend of mine in a bar (about evangelists and heaven and so forth), and suddenly she whispered to me: "You're gonna think I'm crazy, but I've seen a guy turn into a reptile".
She said it happened in London, and she did have shrooms, but only one guy (at a very rich place) turned into a complete reptile - he even had a tail! She referred to him as "lizard-boy" since then.
She's not a lady who reads much, but we came to my place later, and she was completely freaked out when she saw Icke's book. She said: "I can't believe other people saw it too!"

Now we're still friends, and she works for a big tobacco firm, and she claims she saw some top-US guy once, and his face also flashed reptillian!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Interesting story "halfoldman" and all the others here. I have yet to see any of these things oh though I did see a UFO in Florida about 15-16 years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here are some links to pictures of reptilian statues I found.

'

new topics

top topics

join