It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

presstv.ir

Former Chief UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter says the truth about Iran's nuclear program is prevailing over the hype the western media is creating against the country.

The former UN official took aim at the existing western media hype against the Iranian nuclear program and some personalities who are very good at marring the image of Iran, including David Albright, whose “commentary and analysis is more colored by the opinions of his US and Israeli contacts and connections than it is by his first hand experience.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
presstv.ir
www.topix.com
www.reuters.com

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I found a very interesting article. I like to say my thoughts were exactly the same. Media is hyping # up to create a environment that the western people like to see some change over there. Guess who is going to create some change over there. Yes I think most of you know how the story has repeated itself time and again.

Iran is simply evolving and they are vast evolving. The elite don't like to see an example of a under evolved nation rising to a more evolving (see Venezuela). Other under evolved countries would like to do the same and then the elite looses is grip.

Let there be peace. Vincent.

presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

I hope the truth does prevail this time. The last thing we need is another stupid war.

Unfortunately, it seems the MSM is 100% behind the new war effort.

AP caught lying about Iran nuclear capabiltiy

I guess they don't care how many soldiers and innocents die as long as they have a great war story to fill their headlines.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My fellow countryman, why are every time quoting PressTV. It is subsidized by the Mullahs and known as state propaganda. I am not trying to say they lie about everything, but it's not really a credible source either. Please, provide a more credible source.

And regarding this ex UN inspector, I just googled him:

(CNN) -- Pennsylvania authorities say they arrested a former United Nations weapons inspector after he allegedly exchanged sexually explicit online messages with a police officer who was pretending to be a 15-year-old girl.

Scott Ritter, the former top U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq, was arrested in November, months after police said he sent sexual messages to a police officer posing as a 15-year-old girl named Emily, the Barrett Township, Pennsylvania, Police Department said in a news release Thursday.

Ritter's lawyer, Todd Henry, did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment about the arrest, which The Pocono Record first reported on Thursday.

According to an affidavit of probable cause, "delmar4fun" contacted Barrett Township Detective Ryan Venneman -- who was posing as "Emily," from Poconos, Pennsylvania -- in an online chat room on February 7, 2009, saying he was a 44-year-old man from Albany, New York.

source

Sorry, but I have little faith in this guy.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Mdv2]

[Mod Edit - trimmed external quote]

Mod Note: Please review - Posting work written by others

[edit on 12/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Hello fellow Soul.

You think that is the whole story about this guy?
It can't be that he wasn't complying and so they have to get rid of him?

I don't know but I think there is maybe a connection.

Peace mate.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

You are not going to find Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc. talking about how Iran's nuclear program is innocent and for civilian purposes because they want WAR!

The western countries are in the control of the psycho Elite, so they don't like anything that goes against their agenda for mass genocide and death.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
SORRY TO REPOST THIS!!

Just for those who have not seen it or unsure of who Scotty is.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Nice snippet, what is the truth here, I can't say.

Did he not follow company policy and was got rid off and disgraced through the MSM ???

It happens. This guy had something to say that basically the US via the UN did not like so they disgraced him, so no-one was willing to believe the fears or truth's of a sex offender.

Same thing happened to Dr David Kelly, Disagreed with the weapons dossier on the Iraq invasion. Ends up dead in a field. Apparently suicide but the medical records are to be kept secret for 70 years. The people who had him killed will be long dead by then.

It happens all the time. Most of the information released via the MSM is what the world Govt's want you to know. I'm glad that some people with morals are happy to risk their lives to release other truth's about some official stories.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by colec156]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry boys and girls but Ritter has been caught looking for little girls more than once. The first time it was swept under the carpet
So i must ask, was he being given young girls on his inspections to say what was wanted by the regime in Iran?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
PressTV is Iran's State news agency... offcourse they are going to run with this. If people disregard western news agency then i'm sorry but this one is worse!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Sorry boys and girls but Ritter has been caught looking for little girls more than once. The first time it was swept under the carpet
So i must ask, was he being given young girls on his inspections to say what was wanted by the regime in Iran?

And so sad that people here seem to be saying, "Well never mind all that, as long as Ritter keeps defending iran against the evil empire (U.S.)".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just dug a little deeper and learned that he's been involved in another sex scandal before - like mentioned above. In that particular case, he also got caught by an undercover agent pretending to be a 16 years old girl. Back then, he was against invading Iraq.

Now he's against bombing Iran and suddenly he's gotten caught again! In exactly the same way. I must admit, it is at least suspicious.

Former journalist (recently converted to Presstitute) Aaron Brown had Scott Ritter on his show the other night. I was completely disgusted by the way Mr. Brown blindsided his guest. It appeared that Mr. Ritter was aware that he'd be asked about the recently leaked story about his misdemeanor arrest in 2001 --- BUT Aaron Brown just wanted to fan the "scandal" flames, NOT discuss the entirety of the story. What I want to know (and, apparently, so does Scott Ritter) is WHY NOW? Who leaked this story? It seems remarkably similar to what happened to Jesse Jackson when he was going to go to Florida to challenge the election Bush stole. These coincidences seem to happen anytime someone challenges anyone named Bush.

source

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Question. What does this have to do with him in his official capavity as a UN weapons inspector?

Answer: Not a damned thing.

Nice attempt at distraction through character assassination, though.

"Well, if he'll masturbate for a cop online, then he MUST be lying about Iran"... That's not even faulty logic, that's plain stupid.

On edit: Oh hey, I see you've got Centurion on your side. I'm sure with that fellow's help, you'll have this turned into a cozy little "KILL ALL THE FILTHY MUSLIMS RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE DIRTY LIBERALS FOR JEEEEEEEESUS AND WHITE AMERICA!" thread at any moment now. Kudos to you, Mdv2, kudos.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Mdv2

Question. What does this have to do with him in his official capavity as a UN weapons inspector?

Answer: Not a damned thing.

Nice attempt at distraction through character assassination, though.

"Well, if he'll masturbate for a cop online, then he MUST be lying about Iran"... That's not even faulty logic, that's plain stupid.

No, here's the reasoning why it's a problem and I hope you can understand it.

A liar is a liar. Lie about sex with minors and how does anyone know you're not lying about iran? Public figures need to hold themselves to a higher standard, it's how they earn credibility. How many would have voted for obama if he had something like this been on his record, but sill made the exact same speeches, etc.? Would you have?

Too bad, so sad that a key figure that agrees with your position on iran has let you all down. Too bad, so sad that Ritter was also just about the only one.

And last, wasn't it really Ritter that assassinated his own character and not a poster here?

[edit on 2/12/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I'm confident the majority will trust Ritter's word over that of Blair, Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld, Powell, Rice

The smear campaign against Ritter won't work. Won't stop trolls trying it on, though

Ritter was RIGHT last time, about Iraq

And he's right THIS time

Which is why he was set up by the war-mongerers in preparation for their attempted big sell for 'War on Iran'

Bush was a liar

Blair was a liar

Cheyney was a liar

Rumsfeld was a liar

Powell was a liar

Rice was a liar

and behind them were hundreds of other liars

including the lying whore-media

David Kelly was silenced permanently

Ritter was victim of intended character assassination

People trust Ritter a hundred times more than they trust Obama

But, if you want to start throwing mud --- how about those rumours about Obama, huh ?

And how about those Israeli organ thieves ?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

On edit: Oh hey, I see you've got Centurion on your side. I'm sure with that fellow's help, you'll have this turned into a cozy little "KILL ALL THE FILTHY MUSLIMS RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE DIRTY LIBERALS FOR JEEEEEEEESUS AND WHITE AMERICA!" thread at any moment now. Kudos to you, Mdv2, kudos.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

And I see that you are now hypocritically trying to assassinate my character while complaining that others are doing the same to Ritter.

What to prove what you are made of for all to see.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess dirt is good propaganda too, to keep the wheel turning in once favor. If some one has done stupid things i guess their facts are stupid as well.

Some times i wonder if every one on ATS is perfect. Since we can sit and judge other people for the stupidity they have being caught doing. I guess its fair and good to judge other until we our selves get caught.

This just show that people on ATS cant judge facts and personal feelings separately. That's why digging dirt on someone is good for business.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

People trust Ritter a hundred times more than they trust Obama

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Dock9]

Sad state of affairs when people begin to trust pedophiles over the people THEY elected.

Remember a pedophile is wrong about almost everything in their lives. Why think the one thing they have right is their views about iran?

Can you all be that hard up for a voice to support your views?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Blair lied

Bush lied

Rumsfeld lied

Cheyney lied

Powell lied

Rice lied

The whore-media lied

Ritter stood alone against them all

and he was right

WE KNEW HE WAS RIGHT

They tried to destroy Ritter's reputation and credibility

during their long-term plans against Iran

Now Obama lies

And we trust Ritter, the voice of sanity, the voice of reason

But hey, you never did respond, did you --- about those rumours about Obama

and the proven Israeli organ thieves ?

You want to try to blacken someone's name, start with Obama and the Israelis

Meanwhile, the world is behind Ritter

(it sure isn't behind Obama the Puppet, reading from that old, tired, war-mongering Israeli script )

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I guess dirt is good propaganda too, to keep the wheel turning in once favor. If some one has done stupid things i guess their facts are stupid as well.

Some times i wonder if every one on ATS is perfect. Since we can sit and judge other people for the stupidity they have being caught doing. I guess its fair and good to judge other until we our selves get caught.

This just show that people on ATS cant judge facts and personal feelings separately.

No. Public figures need to hold themselves to a higher standard. Are you one that subscribes to letting priests off for molesting little boys "because, well, others do it". Or do you believe like most people that calling yourself a priest means that you will forgo rolling around in the dirt with the rest of humanity?

It's the same for public figures that want our trust. Can't you see that Ritter's actions also show how stupid he is for not understanding that his actions would affect the public's trust in what he had to say?

So, that makes Ritter now a criminal and stupid.

Still want to call him your guy?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join