It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by spy66
I guess dirt is good propaganda too, to keep the wheel turning in once favor. If some one has done stupid things i guess their facts are stupid as well.

Some times i wonder if every one on ATS is perfect. Since we can sit and judge other people for the stupidity they have being caught doing. I guess its fair and good to judge other until we our selves get caught.

This just show that people on ATS cant judge facts and personal feelings separately.

No. Public figures need to hold themselves to a higher standard. Are you one that subscribes to letting priests off for molesting little boys "because, well, others do it". Or do you believe like most people that calling yourself a priest means that you will forgo rolling around in the dirt with the rest of humanity?

It's the same for public figures that want our trust. Can't you see that Ritter's actions also show how stupid he is for not understanding that his actions would affect the public's trust in what he had to say?

So, that makes Ritter now a criminal and stupid.

Still want to call him your guy?

You dont get the point. So you are the one i am referring to in my Post.

No human can truly be a perfect example. Not even you, and you should know that.

I am not saying the guy is innocent. But he's facts dont have to be wrong because he checked up a 15 year old. Checking up a 15 year old is a BIG mistake. But he's facts might not be a mistake they might be dead on.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Gee, you're working it hard, aren't you ?

If you were being paid to post these comments about Ritter

they'd have to pay you overtime and a bonus, wouldn't they ?

I've never SEEN anyone work as hard as you !

But you keep trying to divert the thread from what Ritter has to say about the warmongers designs for Iran

and you KEEP trying to destroy Ritter's credibility

You KEEP on saying it, over and over and over

Which means I have to keep reminding YOU, over and over

that

Blair LIED

Bush LIED

Cheyney LIED

Rumsfeld LIED

Powell LIED

Rice LIED

The whore-media LIED

and those LIES cost LIVES ---- didn't they ?

But Ritter stood firm against ALL the LIARS

He refused to take the bribes

He refused to be silenced by the threats

And he was PROVEN TO BE RIGHT !

So, when they began drawing up plans to attack Iran, they knew they'd have to silence Ritter, the way they silenced David Kelly

But to actuall kill another truthful man with the world watching, was more of a risk than they dared take

So they used the old gambit. The old Destroy Reputation and Credibility tactic

And we KNOW which sexually-perverted group has used that tactic over and over again to control world leaders. Yes, the Usual Suspects who ALWAYS have their heads between their thighs

But IT DIDN'T WORK

They COULDN'T destroy Ritter

Because we SEE THROUGH THE SLIME

and we REMEMBER last time

We TRUST Ritter

He's the ONLY ONE we CAN trust

But you seem more interested in sex and lies about sex etc. etc. etc.

And you seem obsessed with 'little boys' and paedos

One thing you're clearly NOT eager to discuss is the rumours about Obama

or about Israeli organ thieves

Which is a bit of a mystery really, considering your repeated attempts to make this thread about other people's sex lives

We trust Ritter

Nothing you say can change that

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Centurion, you have to have character before someone can assassinate it.

Scott Ritter is an authority on weapons programs in numerous countries. it's his job, it's what he does, it's what he knows. Apparently he likes beating off on a webcam when he shouldn't, too, but this does not change that he is an authority on the subject at hand.

You, on hte other hand, are not an authority on anything. if I ever want to know what tattoo parlor I can go to to put a giant swastika on my chest, I'd ask you first, but aside from that, you're pretty much useless as a source of information.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Centurion, you have to have character before someone can assassinate it.

Scott Ritter is an authority on weapons programs in numerous countries. it's his job, it's what he does, it's what he knows. Apparently he likes beating off on a webcam when he shouldn't, too, but this does not change that he is an authority on the subject at hand.

You, on hte other hand, are not an authority on anything. if I ever want to know what tattoo parlor I can go to to put a giant swastika on my chest, I'd ask you first, but aside from that, you're pretty much useless as a source of information.

Once again we see how quickly those on the left degenerate into personal insults whenever one of their lightweight individual beliefs is challenged.

Because I don't agree with you, now I'm a racist and a nazi?

Please grow up some (a lot) before you come back here and post again.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Excuse me ? You own ATS ?

Megalomania ?

The fact Walking Fox already has two stars for his/her SUPERB
response to your 'post to script' offerings

demonstrates even to you, I'm sure, that Walking Fox is considered a VERY welcome and admired ATS member

C'mon. Admit it. That post of Walking Fox's is SUPERB !

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I guess dirt is good propaganda too, to keep the wheel turning in once favor. If some one has done stupid things i guess their facts are stupid as well.

Some times i wonder if every one on ATS is perfect. Since we can sit and judge other people for the stupidity they have being caught doing. I guess its fair and good to judge other until we our selves get caught.

This just show that people on ATS cant judge facts and personal feelings separately.

No. Public figures need to hold themselves to a higher standard. Are you one that subscribes to letting priests off for molesting little boys "because, well, others do it". Or do you believe like most people that calling yourself a priest means that you will forgo rolling around in the dirt with the rest of humanity?

It's the same for public figures that want our trust. Can't you see that Ritter's actions also show how stupid he is for not understanding that his actions would affect the public's trust in what he had to say?

I totally get your point.

The difference between us that I don't think you get is that I CHOOSE to disregard people as leaders and spokesmen that are scum in their personal lives - which is totally my right to do.

Notice that I've said that's what I do. I never said you have to. And I never resorted to name calling because you don't agree with me - unlike some others here.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Mdv2

Question. What does this have to do with him in his official capavity as a UN weapons inspector?

Answer: Not a damned thing.

Nice attempt at distraction through character assassination, though.

"Well, if he'll masturbate for a cop online, then he MUST be lying about Iran"... That's not even faulty logic, that's plain stupid.

Perhaps you should attempt to read what I actually said. I'll quote myself:

I am not trying to say they lie about everything

Now where did I say that he lied? Tell me. Stop ignorantly trying to put words in my mouth.

On edit: Oh hey, I see you've got Centurion on your side. I'm sure with that fellow's help, you'll have this turned into a cozy little "KILL ALL THE FILTHY MUSLIMS RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE DIRTY LIBERALS FOR JEEEEEEEESUS AND WHITE AMERICA!" thread at any moment now. Kudos to you, Mdv2, kudos.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

It is people like you derailing threads. You know why? Because they can't stand opposing opinions or different views. In fact, I even acknowledged in my follow-up reply that it is at least suspicious, but for your convenience you failed to read that.

Since you seem to be a man caring about relevance, tell me what do Muslims and liberals, Jesus and White America have for relevance to this thread?

You are the only person, making ballyhoo and attempting to derail this thread by categorizing people into two camps.

Stop your ignorance and your groundless accusations and attempt to have a debate.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Excuse me ? You own ATS ?

Megalomania ?

The fact Walking Fox already has two stars for his/her SUPERB
response to your 'post to script' offerings

demonstrates even to you, I'm sure, that Walking Fox is considered a VERY welcome and admired ATS member

C'mon. Admit it. That post of Walking Fox's is SUPERB !

Dock, Dock, Dock.

This might have been one of your more ridiculous posts. What did you hope to prove?

Walking Fox:
Threads Started: 9 Total Replies: 11 Post Count: 2,674 Applause: 43
Stars 3,270 Flags 0

Dock6:
Threads Started: 8 Total Replies: 96 Post Count: 552 Applause: 2
Stars 1,178 Flags 22

Centurion1211:
Threads Started: 281 Total Replies: 6,804 Post Count: 5,336 Applause: 36
Stars 5,620 Flags 590

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I totally get your point.

The difference between us that I don't think you get is that I CHOOSE to disregard people as leaders and spokesmen that are scum in their personal lives - which is totally my right to do.

Notice that I've said that's what I do. I never said you have to. And I never resorted to name calling because you don't agree with me - unlike some others here.

I think its sad that people have to use their personal subjective emotions to explain their opinions of other forum members.

What i said in my post is that: We have to separate personal feeling from facts.

The guy will get charged for he's mistakes in Court. But what about he's message! Should we judge that as sexual harassment as well?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

LOL. That's hypocritical, don't you think ?

Considering you've been banging the drum non-stop about the allegations about Ritter

You haven't touched on US mendacity, as per the thread title

Yet you claim people are free to make their own decisions (as of course they are, but I'm sure we all thank you for giving us permission to think for ourselves)

If you meant one syllable about 'people are free to make their own choice' you would not have returned time after time to this thread with the clear intention of trying to DICATE what others should believe about Ritter

As I said ---- you are working at discrediting Ritter like a person possessed

WHY ?

Do you think if you spread slime upon Ritter repeatedly, you'll brainwash us ?

Not working, is it ?

And it WOULD be appreciated if you'd return to the thread-topic, sooner rather than later. Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Centurion, Centurion, Centurion

you remind me of people who live in a street for five years and imagine that provides them 'seniority' when new people buy a house in that street

You have NO idea how many years I've been posting on ATS

Same with Walking Fox

I don't rate your intelligence very highly, merely on the strength of that

Apart from that, it would BE appreciated if you would STOP trying to DERAIL this thread

and BEGIN to discuss the thread topic: i.e., 'US mendacity' and Iran and Ritter's comments re: same

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211Once again we see how quickly those on the left degenerate into personal insults whenever one of their lightweight individual beliefs is challenged.

You need to start challenging some beliefs before you can claim this

No, you're a racist because I keep seeing racist crap from you. I wouldn't call you a Nazi. The Nazis managed to be in charge of the most powerful nation of Europe for over a decade. What have you done lately?

Soon as you stop pretending getting naughty with a cop online strips all authority about Iran's weapons programs from a dude.

"Bobby peeked up Sally's skirt! There's no way he can be an A student!"

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

LOL. That's hypocritical, don't you think ?

Considering you've been banging the drum non-stop about the allegations about Ritter

You haven't touched on US mendacity, as per the thread title

Yet you claim people are free to make their own decisions (as of course they are, but I'm sure we all thank you for giving us permission to think for ourselves)

If you meant one syllable about 'people are free to make their own choice' you would not have returned time after time to this thread with the clear intention of trying to DICATE what others should believe about Ritter

As I said ---- you are working at discrediting Ritter like a person possessed

WHY ?

Do you think if you spread slime upon Ritter repeatedly, you'll brainwash us ?

Not working, is it ?

And it WOULD be appreciated if you'd return to the thread-topic, sooner rather than later. Thanks

You are putting words in my mouth. I can't force anyone to change their minds, just post my opinions and why. That's the way it works.

Amazing how so many, such as yourself, think they have use any means including personal insults to try to FORCE other people to change. With a little more maturity perhaps you'll learn that no one EVER forced somebody else to change their mind on an issue over the internet.

Ritter is part of the thread topic and I've never left it except to deal with personal insults.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You have NO idea how many years I've been posting on ATS

Same with Walking Fox

Doh! It's on your profile and every post you make.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Congratulations, you've discovered that inflammatory crap and luu-luu nutjob blather wins a guy stars and flags.

You should check out the stats of some of the guys insisting that Obama is a reptilian alien from the hollow earth or something. if you think what you posted proves you own ATS, you're clearly not looking hard enough

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincent84

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

presstv.ir

Former Chief UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter says the truth about Iran's nuclear program is prevailing over the hype the western media is creating against the country.

The former UN official took aim at the existing western media hype against the Iranian nuclear program and some personalities who are very good at marring the image of Iran, including David Albright, whose “commentary and analysis is more colored by the opinions of his US and Israeli contacts and connections than it is by his first hand experience.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

The above is the thread-topic

'media hype'

'marring the image of Iran'

'David Albright whose "commentary and analysis is more coloured by the opinions of his US and Israeli contacts and connections than by his first hand experience"

' Inspector Scott Ritter says the truth about Iran's nuclear program is prevailing over the hype the western media is creating against the country

Ritter = Respect

Ritter = Accurate with regard to the invasion of Iraq by the US

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211Once again we see how quickly those on the left degenerate into personal insults whenever one of their lightweight individual beliefs is challenged.

So where have you been? I'm challenging the belief in Ritter's credibility.

No, you're a racist because I keep seeing racist crap from you. I wouldn't call you a Nazi. The Nazis managed to be in charge of the most powerful nation of Europe for over a decade. What have you done lately?

But didn't you post that I should be wearing a swastika? And now it sounds like you wanted me to take that as a compliment.

Soon as you stop pretending getting naughty with a cop online strips all authority about Iran's weapons programs from a dude.

Won't happen.

My choice - as I've tried to explain to you ad nauseum - on what standards I place on a leader or spokesman.

It's YOU that can't deal with that.

It's YOU that has to learn to let it go that someone - me in this case - has a different opinion that YOU can't change. Not even if YOU personally insult me.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Sigh

Guess I have to save you before you dig your hole any deeper, huh ?

This is my CURRENT ID

Do you know my previous ID's ? Do you know how many years I've been posting on ATS ?

Answer: No. You don't.

Now, will you PLEASE devote some time to the actual thread-topic ?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So where have you been? I'm challenging the belief in Ritter's credibility.

But didn't you post that I should be wearing a swastika? And now it sounds like you wanted me to take that as a compliment.

Won't happen. My choice - as I've tried to explain to you ad nauseum - on what standards I place on a leader or spokesman. It's YOU that can't deal with that.

I agree. You have a right to a choice of opinion in the way you see fit to give it. We all have different whews on this matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sigh

Guess I have to save you before you dig your hole any deeper, huh ?

This is my CURRENT ID

Do you know my previous ID's ? Do you know how many years I've been posting on ATS ?

Answer: No. You don't.

Now, will you PLEASE devote some time to the actual thread-topic ?

Nope. Never had to change my ID for being banned or any other reason.

And what's with your double-spacing of all the lines in your posts? Last time I read anything written in that fashion was like back in kindergarten.

Which reminds me that we were talking about Ritter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join