It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Naked Body Scanner Images Of Film Star Printed, Circulated By Airport Staff at Heathrow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ha!

Good to know, from now on I will only pass trough those with a boner

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
I had to post this. It is so relevant to this thread!

but sad at the same time.

I wonder how many times people will use the scenes of that film for different proposes. It's getting ridiculous.

On side note I would say that with all the moral teachings you've gave to another user here in this same thread you shouldn't be using material containing "Hitler's image" as a joke. He wasn't a single bit funny you know, and sense of humor should stop right away when it starts to ignore respect for others. Not respect for Hitler of course, but for it's victims that are either dead or still bearing marks of his times.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Can't really trust the government...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Me thinks these airport scanners will replace the paparazzi. Not only a hell of a lot cheaper, but also, a lot less obnoxious.

Still can't figure out why they cannot employ scanners which detect explosives, without requiring visual aid. Of course, then Big Brother would not be able to compile his master digital image database.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lophe

This is a scam that attempts to lure people into thinking this whole ordeal is 'OK' because our televised hero 'Sharuh Khan' tolerated it with a thumbs up.

If pop idols think it's ok then so do we!

*Runs off to McDonald's whilst stopping off at Gap on the way and a cup of Starbucks and listening to GaGa foo on my Apple iPod*

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Jinni]

I donno man some Indian star isn't gonna have much of an influence on most of the western world. The only kinda scam I see here is a publicity stunt.

perhaps he will not influence the western world, but he will relax the attitudes of the youth of the middle east and india where he has huge appeal. He's only now starting to get known in the west and mostly to a kindred audience quite frankly.

so, as long as the larger portion of the population traveling to regions and countries that are considered somewhat of a threat to the west go along with it because of a corporate movie star, then great! No waiting in line cause someone is complaining about their picture being taken.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by Lophe

This is a scam that attempts to lure people into thinking this whole ordeal is 'OK' because our televised hero 'Sharuh Khan' tolerated it with a thumbs up.

If pop idols think it's ok then so do we!

*Runs off to McDonald's whilst stopping off at Gap on the way and a cup of Starbucks and listening to GaGa foo on my Apple iPod*

I donno man some Indian star isn't gonna have much of an influence on most of the western world. The only kinda scam I see here is a publicity stunt.

perhaps he will not influence the western world, but he will relax the attitudes of the youth of the middle east and india where he has huge appeal. He's only now starting to get known in the west and mostly to a kindred audience quite frankly.

so, as long as the larger portion of the population traveling to regions and countries that are considered somewhat of a threat to the west go along with it because of a corporate movie star, then great! No waiting in line cause someone is complaining about their picture being taken.

Wrong, about the wait, that won't change if you think about it.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any of these images? Is it those sort of blue ghostly images I've seen?

It's just that they aren't that arousing to be honest.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I wouldn't mind seeing some hot leaked photos, lol

It seems you like to sexually exploit people AGAINST their will.

Are you into RAPE too?

I don;t think anyone here cares about what you think now that you have admitted that.

It's scum like that cause the problems in the world. No decency, no morals, just EAT, consume, fulfil animalistic desires and satisfied with being a minion of the NWO.

Wow, nice to see you rather stick to name calling and insults. I'm one who causes problems in the world? Good joke. Wait you can't be telling a joke as you apparently have no sense of humor.

But really, where are these leaked photos?

(just kidding, it's called humor. Stop being so liberal about it)

[edit on 9-2-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Ahum...

...the body scanners don't come with printers. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Sorry if I come across harsh but I DON'T want to see unauthorised naked pictures of people and feast on their indignity. I don't see why anyone else should want to.

The body scanners are a new level of terrorism that just isn't funny anymore.

THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEAS BESIDES BOYCOTTING AIRPORTS THAT DO BODY SCANS??

ANY IDEAS?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

No, trust me.

The whole idea of this even happening should be a clear sign this whole concept is a horrible idea.

There are alternatives but I don't see this going away anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
These video scanners make no sense. A sniffer would work far better to detect explosives. Clearly this is a gross violation of privacy.

How in the world would they allow a scanner to be hooked up to a computer with a scanner. Talk about complete stupidity. I seriously doubt this story is real. If it is, then the people who set up these systems are total idiots, and this Indian Movie star should sue them blind for complete and total negligence.

If this is a false report, the people at this airport should be suing lots of people.

It should be easy to prove.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A sniffer would work far better to detect explosives- exactly

Would that be the canine kind of the spectrometer kind. The spectrometer type aren't in full production nor fast enough...yet. The canine kind are ineffective after 30 minutes and need their treats and rest, therefore completely ineffective.

This is all just another quango snouts at the trough contract bid to funnel away taxpayers money. It has nothing to do with master databases or purposefully infringing liberties etc. Before you know it they will replace these scanners with electronic noses that do the job faster and more reliably (absolutely no human monitoring required). They will then site the same reasons you are all moaning about as to why we should scrap them, despite the huge cost and obvious initial objection. We will then pay for electronic noses, which really aren't that far away. The joke of it all is that what we have now would been sufficient before electronic noses come online at every airport security, probably this year.

Anyone who has been through an airport knows that the terrorists can buy all their weapons from the duty free shop. Champaign bottle club, broken wine bottle? I'd pick a broken bottle over a box cutter as a weapon anyday.

Maybe they think the terrorists will read the warnings on the plastic bags that gets sealed round these bottles that say they are not to be opened in flight?

Duty free should be sold on arrival before customs. This would save a lot of airline fuel every year and be a hell of a lot safer. At least sell the booze in plastic bottles though that would still make a fair hefty club.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Amethyst, it's my understanding full-body scanners do pose a health risk! They unzip DNA! In addition, there's a video on youtube that proves that these scanners WOULD NOT HAVE caught the "UnderWear Bomber!
www.technologyreview.com...
From another article:The astonishing thing was that hardly anyone in the mainstream media mentioned that a full-body scanner would not have been able to detect the chemical Abdulmutuallah brought onto the plane with him. Full-body scanners only detect things that are high density, like metal or wax, not things that are low density, like chemicals or plastics. That is the entire idea behind the full-body scanner: its waves pass through lower density clothes to show the higher density body.
Llink to that article: c4ss.org...
Unfortunately, right now I cannot find that youtube video, though I did look for it...Sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have a nice body, I don't care if people see it.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Game over.

This is exactly what people were afraid of, and exactly what we were told NOT to be afraid of.

Many of us knew this was coming. Welcome home to those who didn't.

Pathetic,
Strype

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

When will Americans begin to fight for liberty instead of false security?

How far will this digital strip search go?

Today airports, tomorrow possibly all public buildings and in order to enter your workplace, supermarket, school or hospital.

It just keeps getting more like a prison planet each day.

Many articles I'm reading on these scanners suggest they possibly destroy DNA, increase the risk of cancer and are the ultimate invasion of one's privacy.

The following articles and many more can be found here: www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...

Afghanistan to possibly include biometric checkpoints

Canada immigration to share biometric info with US

Surveillance State, USA

Whole-body airport scanners are basically safe—or are they?

Railways look at biometric system to reduce mishaps

Israel airport introduces biometric security system

Mexico hires Axtel, Unisys to make biometric IDs

UK Home Minister sees biometric gates in action

Congress suggests biometrics for job eligibility testing

FBI prepares vast database of biometrics

------------

I can feel the noose being tightened as the NWO is being implimented.

Got a bad feeling about this.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I have a nice body, I don't care if people see it.

I hope you have a lot of money as well, and don't care if people use it. Because it's your money, along with the other "ugly" taxpayers, that are going to be paying for the "inadequate solutions" to this problem.

Strype

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Strype]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

well, at least, there was a picture of a naked sexy lady in the article

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Today airports, tomorrow schools, hospitals, any public building, your place of work, the noose is slowing and quietly being tightened.

The big issue is - we are being observed, monitored, marked, cateloged, and watched to the enth degree and it just keeps increasing while the majority of folks walk around glassy eyed, listening to their ipods and sipping their starbucks.

Myself, it's just one more thing to avoid like the chip. However at what point will this madness stop?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join