It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

o,mike....you never answer, just dodge, and shift goalposts, then obfuscate with unrelated images, then hand-wave and confuse the issue some more.

For instance, you keep using the term "APC unit". Do you mean the APU??? The Auxiliary Power Unit, basically a jet turbine engine that doesn't produce thrust for propulsion purposes because that's not its function. It provides supplementary electrical power and pneumatic air. The reason for electricty auxiliary sources should be obvious, but what most non-pilots (sucxh as yourself) or other people not familiar with aerospace don't know is WHAT the pneumatics are for....I'll let you guys do the research.

BUT, back to the "APC unit" that you keep mentioning, if it IS the APU, then what say you to this:

...and Honeywell GTCP331-200 APU.

www.janes.com...

Now, lest you attempt to change the subject once more, or dismiss this source, you should firstly LEARN about the provenance of "Jane's All The World's Aircraft, and its reknown in the aviation community, and well-respected credentials.

Please pay particular note as to the manufacturer of the APU that is installed on the B-757.

NOW, once again, let's hear from this so-called "expert" you keep touting. WHO does he work for again????
Did I read that he works for Rolls-RToyce, as a result of his former company Allison being bought up...so what makes him an "expert" on a Honeywell-built APU again? Hmmmmm?

ONE MORE THING, regarding the photo of a fully assembled (with cowling) RB-211 on a test stand, a few posts up....again, that demonstrates either that you are ignorant of the internal components that make up an RB-211, or intentionally wish to mislead by using that photo to exaggerate its apparent size --- hint, the N1 fan IS the largest diameter component, of course, since it provides the majority of the thrust.

Why not look at the INTERNAL workings of a turbine engine, and maybe you'll learn something...

www.flightglobal.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

adding, here is a link, using those photos again from the crash scene, and then further explaining them.

Why is it that "truthers" never bother to search hard enough --- and only wish to see what fits into their fantasy???
pagesperso-orange.fr...

[edit on 8 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

And, in replay to the first page, your OP...

Total rubbish!!!

Trying to "fit" in the outline of a Global Hawk from that one still frame of the parking lot security coamera is really, really reaching WAY too hard!!!

(BTW....I ain't buying for one minute that you put all of that together all by yourself, so why NOT fess up, and tell everyone where you got that load of horse puckey from...)

What is more, and this is a biggie to blow you out of the water....your later "source" from a man who actually works for the company that BUILDS the engines used on Global Hawks said that the engine turbine rotor pieces that he saw did NOT come from a GH engine!!!!

Can't you get it, yet? You are being led down the rabbit hole of idiotic "conspiracy theories" by people who have an agenda --- what have you bought from them lately???

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Simple the hell with the plane or what type of plane where are the body's no body's equal no plane, and if that is the case how did he steel a plane with no passengers in it, did some one give it to him to crash in to the pentagon.

Ok lets say that it was a 757 or what ever, now no body's means that he took the plane empty how does that happen? And it he did get it empty how would the air line that owns the plane ever let it take off. Unless it was staged and planed ahead of time, if that is the case them it was a planed event. So who could plane something like that, when was the last time that a air plane was stolen from an airport with no one knowing about and with no passengers on board. That just wouldn't happen now or back then.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here's a question for ya, Einstein:

How come when these planes impacted the WTC, they made cartoon-like airplane shaped holes wings and all through the solid steel beams that made up the outside....and then "vaporised" inside, black boxes, wheels, engines and all?

Yet when the same plane struck the Pentagon, its wings apparently folded up alongside and its fuselage squeezed its diameter down and then made a ROUND hole through the 60 year old concrete wall?

And where are the black boxes? Never before or since have black boxes been destroyed in plane crashes, yet on one particular day a whole bunch of them just "dissolved".

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I also wonder why these guys dereks and weedwhacker have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than post on this website ALL DAY EVERY DAY, always taking the govt side in every debate. Are you guys unemployed, or what? Or are you posting at work where you have nothing better to do than spend hours posting on internet conspiracy sites, and your boss doesn't mind? Or maybe THIS IS YOUR JOB.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
The reason for electricty auxiliary sources should be obvious, but what most non-pilots (sucxh as yourself) or other people not familiar with aerospace don't know is WHAT the pneumatics are for....I'll let you guys do the research.

The pneumatics are used to start the engines on the plane.

adding, here is a link, using those photos again from the crash scene, and then further explaining them.

Can you show a link with photo that matches what was found at the crash scene? I have been looking for a while.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Simple the hell with the plane or what type of plane where are the body's no body's equal no plane,

Problem is, your information is incorrect (and likely because it is from "truther" websites, and they lie, lie and lie all of the time).

Oh, I know....there's this disparaging term "OS" --- designed to confuse, and wrap up ALL 'questions' into a neat red ribbon, because it's easier to sell the snake oil that way, from the "truther's" point of view.

In the case of the Pentagon, if you wish to say that that "OS" (An American Airlines regularly scheduled flight, from KIAD-LKAX, was hijacked shortly after reaching cruising altitude, taken over, returned to the Washington DC area, and then used as a type of "missile", "guided" by a suicidal extremist middle-eastern terrorist (and assisted by some of his "brothers" on an equally disgusting mission, due to their twisted view and interpretation of what is supposed to be a "peaceful" religion) --- if you want to say that that "OS" is a total lie, then you're going to have to do far, far better than some dodgy (lying) websites.

There is ample, ample evidence, from the facts of the events that morning, that the scenario was pieced together, and if you wish to call that an "OS", then go right ahead. Of course, there is incomplete information from the full story, missing iunformation that we can NEVER know for certain --- no CVR, for example --- but that is true with EVERYTHING in life

Doesn't mean it's all a "lie"!!! To suggest that is just plain silly. It requires a head-in-the-sand approach.....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Or maybe THIS IS YOUR JOB.

I'm retired. I have plenty of free time. I am not here "all day, every day" (you can check my posting history).

I also supplement my income via the internet --- eBay.

My ONLY concern is to dispel all of the garbage that keeps being repeated, because I happen to have the knowledge and experience (and age) to understand better than many here. People need to get ALL of the data, to the extent possible, not just the loony-tunes "truther" website points-of-"view".

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
you're whacky....the pilots against 911 think it's a lie.....flight recorder was found to be bogus, from another aircraft. i'm a pilot....i see lies everywhere in this.....not to mention wtc-7

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

The pneumatics are used to start the engines on the plane.

That's only part of it. It is also needed to operate the packs.

The APU on the B757/767 is certified to operate throughout the entire flight envelope of the airplane (this is one component of what is needed to make the airplane ETOPS-capable).

The APU operating limitations say that it can be used to augment electrics only, in all flight regimes, up to the maximum certified cruise altitude.

IF it is used to operate a pack (for A/C and pressurization) then the maximum altitude for cruise is restricted to FL 250 25,000 feet MSL).

IF it is desired to provide BOTH air and electrics, then FL 180 is max.

I know this because it's in my AFM. I don't know if it's out on the internet before now, when I just posted it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's only part of it. It is also needed to operate the packs.

Are you talking internal or external APU?

IF it is used to operate a pack (for A/C and pressurization) then the maximum altitude for cruise is restricted to FL 250 25,000 feet MSL).

The 757 does not use bleed air from the engines for operating accesories?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My simple statement stands for you have no way of showing that is's not TRUE.

Simple the hell with the plane or what type of plane where are the body's no body's equal no plane

Any thing more you have to say is just all filler as to avoid answering the real live questions where are the body's just show us that. And by the way if you all must know not a signal persons body was identified in the two towers as well so where are all of the body's from the planes there, not even a bone was located that belonged to a single passenger of ether plane as well.

Like it said no body's no plane no body's no real planes.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

You're a pilot? Type rated on the B-757 B-767? How many hours, what equipment?

...the pilots against 911 think it's a lie.....

You are referring to the "Pilots for 9/11 Truth". They have been shown to be incredibly WRONG at every turn.

You should know that, despite the "membership" list, consists primarily of only one person, "co-founder" Rob Balsamo. He trots out a few current and former airline pilots---a FEW, mind you!!!---but I think they're too embarrassed to post there anymore, all he gets posting are his sycophants (and probably him, with different names, because he IS the Administrator, so know one would ever know any different).

...flight recorder was found to be bogus, from another aircraft.

Source? Nah, didn't think so, because it's a false impression, but one that THEY want you to have!!!

"from another aircraft"??? Really??? So, somehow they flew another B-757, took off from KIAD, did the entire flight profile, did everything seen in the autopilot NTSB study (along with much, mush more), flew it above VMO and crashed it into a building??? Where? Did you recall any OTHER crashes of that nature?? AND, who sacfrificed themselves for that "mission"???

THEN, of course, in this "conspiracy", they removed that "faked" recorder, and moved it to the crash scene at the Pentagon???

Wow!!! Talk about "whacky"!!!

BTW, here's the NTSB report I mentioned (just one of them)...

www.ntsb.gov...

You are a pilot, so you should fully understand its implications, and see the data for being quite accurate....

[edit on 8 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

The 757 does not use bleed air from the engines for operating accesories?

Of course it does, in NORMAL ops.

If there is a duct leak from an engine, depending on where it is and if it can be isolated, THEN the APU air can be used to pressurized the high pressure system to supply a pack. ALSO, if an engine has failed....well, gee!!! Where is the air coming from???

Full pressurization can be maintained with only one pack, but what IF that one develops a problem? Internally, a pack overheat, for instance, or any problem, resulting in it tripping off???

AND let's say you're in the middle of the Pacific, with still 180 minutes to go (or maybe you are on a 207-minute ETOPS flight) before you reach your alternate airport? Our alternate fuel reserves aren't designed to account for having to descend to 10,000 feet, so we have to have a way to stay pressurized, in the event (unlikely) of engine loss.

There are other scenarios who could envision....mountainous terrain, for instance, and you CAN'T yet descend to 10,000....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

ALSO, if an engine has failed....well, gee!!! Where is the air coming from???

You do not have an onboard pneumatic system or a RAT if engine failure?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Here's a question for ya, Einstein:

How come when these planes impacted the WTC, they made cartoon-like airplane shaped holes wings and all through the solid steel beams that made up the outside....and then "vaporised" inside, black boxes, wheels, engines and all?

Yet when the same plane struck the Pentagon, its wings apparently folded up alongside and its fuselage squeezed its diameter down and then made a ROUND hole through the 60 year old concrete wall?

And where are the black boxes? Never before or since have black boxes been destroyed in plane crashes, yet on one particular day a whole bunch of them just "dissolved".

Still waiting for these answers here, dude who is pretending to be a retired airline pilot or something....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There are photos of bodies. They require discretion in viewing, they are very horrific.

Ever wonder WHY they aren't normally published???? What if YOU had a loved one there, who was killed??? Would you want his/her body all over the inernet???

Here, some reading for you:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Skip to the category called "Phase 2" if you want, there are a LOT of photos from the Pentagon there. You might wish to wair until you have an empty stomach.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are photos of bodies. They require discretion in viewing, they are very horrific.

Its just too bad that the evidence at that triall was not good enough to charge OBL with 9/11.

Also it would not hold up too good in another trial.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Who's bodies?

Ever wonder WHY they aren't normally published???? What if YOU had a loved one there, who was killed??? Would you want his/her body all over the inernet???

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Skip to the category called "Phase 2" if you want, there are a LOT of photos from the Pentagon there. You might wish to wair until you have an empty stomach.

Do you have any pictures of bodies of people that were supposedly on the plane and not already in the building. I do not think anyone is disputing that there was at least an explosion and people in the building got hurt.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Who's bodies?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Do you have any pictures of bodies of people that were supposedly on the plane and not already in the building. I do not think anyone is disputing that there was at least an explosion and people in the building got hurt.

Lillydale

On page 3 I posted this link to a badly burned body :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You suggested it was a Pentagon worker rather than a plane passenger. However, when I asked you whether you had any proof of that you did not reply.

Are you now in a position to prove it is not a plane passenger please ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join