It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell - Doomsday Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
So you think the Philadelphia Experiment, also known as Project Rainbow is a myth? And I suppose you also think that the Montauk Project is a myth too?

You dont think that they actually happened, do you? They both have been debunked as just hoax's!

There is no myth here, Kandinsky, it really happened. There is a wealth of information and videos on the internet, plus books on the subject, and interviews from survivors that were on the ship during the experiment.

Oh dear, "I saw it on the internet so it must be true" - please show us a video of it happening, please reference a interview of a survivor (make sure that "survivor" has been verified by one of these men as actually being onboard the ship www.unmuseum.org...)

They used Tesla technology to place the ship in an electronic magnetic "bubble" that that no only made it invisible to the human eyes, but also transported it to another physical place.

They used Jellybean technology to place the ship inside a giant invisible jellybean that could float anywhere makes as much sense as that statement

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

One of your links surprised me...have you read it? It sets out a great case for the Philadelphia Experiment being imaginary BS by Allende. I recognised it immediately as I link it every time a new kid says it really happened.....

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY - NAVAL HISTORY & HERITAGE COMMAND

plus....Information Sheet: Philadelphia Experiment.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard

A liquid called Zerum- 525 was placed in the bell and the bell allegedly contained thorium, bismuth, mercury and beryllium.

This is the key because these are the ingredients of a doomsday weapon.

Please explain that last statement. How are these the ingredients of a doomsday weapon?

I will not bore you with the phyics and why I have reached this conclusion but all the indications point to a doomsday weapon that would create deadly radioisotopes and which could destroy the entire Northern Hemisphere if it were detonated in the jet stream.

I would love to see the physics and the rationale for your conclusion. I assure you that I will not be bored, rather it would be the critical factor in not dismissing you as a poseur.

I eagerly await your post!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by metamagic]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
People have been quick to dismiss Tim Ventura's research on the Nazi Bell but he discovered John Dering's replication of the mercury plasma antigravity effect using Tesla resonance.

www.americanantigravity.com...

Dering discovered this secret of mercury plasma accidentally from what was first considered an experimental glitch but was then repeatable and replicated independently.

So the "nuclear centrifuge" model for the Nazi Bell does not exclude a discovery of antigravity propulsion,as the comments on Ventura's 2nd Bell article reveals:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
anti gravity vs nuke

thats my take on it and for some reason i tend to find the nuke possibility more true then anti gravity,

concidering that germany at that time was way ahead of its "foes" in creating wunderweapons for the reich and had gone beyond trinity years before u.s even pondered such things id place my bet that even thou its might sound absurd u.s never when beyond trinity in the begining of its nuklear days but used the bell in an incident we now know as hiroshima and nagasaki.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

It has been demonstrated over and over that Nazi Germany could not have possibly developed nuclear weapons. Karlsch and all others except the fringe kooks have retracted their "evidence" after the debacle around "Hitlers Bombe".

What was not known until the 1990's was that the german nuclear bomb program was compartmentalized into 3 almost seperate parts - neither of which ever had the resources, manpower or complete knowledge necessary to produce one...

Hope that helped..! The debate among historians has pretty much been settled. maybe one day they will translate " Für und wider Hitlers Bombe " into english, the book is an almost definite account of this historical controversy.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

what i ve read they where working on hydrogen bombs while in the u.s people where still toying around with blueprints for the trinity

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

The theoretical postulation of the possibilty of a hydrogen bomb is not the same as constructing one.

But I guess what you are thinking of is the Fuel Air Bomb - in that field they truly were visionary, but that is neither nuclear nor did they ever reach operational capabilities.

It is still not far off to say that, given the meagre resources the Nazi Scientists had, they did produce some outstanding results - but unfortunatly the myths that surround them kind of muddy the waters of their real achievements.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

so can it be possible that the german technology regarding hydrogen bombs where transfered to the us along with all the hardware ?

the idea i have is more or less that germany where ahead of its "foes" and u.s got ahold of the tech and used it on japan.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

what i ve read they where working on hydrogen bombs while in the u.s people where still toying around with blueprints for the trinity

no, a hydrogen bomb uses a fission atomic bomb to set it off, Germany was nowhere near building any sort of nuclear device

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I do not know the names of the scientists or whether it was Pilsen or elsewhere. The Giessen scientists might be identified in the Karlsch book.
I do not think the scientists were killed anymore than I think Kammler died.

Its straighforward physics so it would have been nuclear physicists. Thorium and beryllium create a sort of neutron bomb and these spall polonium off the bismuth and other radioactive mercury compounds off the mercury. I am sure Kammler was concerned with yield and this the samples sent to Giessen. The Bell istself was just the containment vessel. It would get hot and have to be kept on ceramic tiles because of the heat generated by the nuclear reactions occuring inside. Perhaps the greatest test of this hypothesis would be to actually take radiation readings at the henge and inside the mine to see if there was some residual radioactivity and I believe Farrell did mention this. It was in the iron reinforcement of the henge which would have been hit by neutrons. Of course because of the earth shaking nature of this it would be hard to believe a negative result unless one were very sure of the people doing the sampling.

The rotation may well have been a slit for neutrons to go through so you could control the number of neutrons hitting the mercury and bismuth. Counterrotating cylinders with slits would allow this type pf contol.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

As far as the technical details that you asked for, you would basically hit beryllium with an alpha source like radium and beryllium would produce neutrons which would hit the thorium which fissions giving off more neutrons like three to one. All it really is, is a controlled neutron source. The neutrons then spall polonium off the bimsuth. I would think that about any nuclear physicist would be able to see what the project was given the ingredients and configuration.

You would want to control the neutron amount so you could perhaps acclerate a given number of alphas at the beryllium target using an electric potenial and a electromagent. Then once you have the reaction going you rotate the slits to make an adjustible window to regulate the number of neutrons striking the bismuth and mercury. The nice thing is that plastic stops neutrons so your rotational elements could be fairly light but you would still want a nice metal bell around the outsie to shield against gammas.

I think the "insulating suits" indicated that Kammler intended to mount this device on an aircraft and perhaps spray polonium out over the advancing Red Army. The suits would provide neutron protection of the pilots. Thats why it would located where it was. You are dealing with thorium which is dangerous and could go critical and he probably figured if there was an accident he could still take out a good number of Soviet soldiers.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think a key point to understand is that with the Bell, Kammler had leapfrogged atomic and hydrogen bomb technology. It would take 100s of nuclear weapons to destroy the US but only one or two doomsday weapons properly detonated.

My understanding of the Nazi nuclear program from vaious sources is that Auschwitz may have been an enrichment plant with the Jews held as human shields. In fact, it may be that the Nazis had more enriched uranium at the end of the war than the US and that the bomb dropped on Japan allegedly used this urainum.

Please note that the atomic spies had German names. Fuchs, the Rosenbergs. Curious that there were no Nazi atomic spies, or were there?

You see, the Nazis wanted the US and USSR to blow each other up and thats why they were so adamant about providing the Soviets nuclear material.

Please understand that WW II never ended and is still being fought as we speak using silent weapons in a quiet war. You may want to review my post on The Death Stars and Geoengineered Climate Collapse for an example of the weapons used in this warfare. In fact as this post is the Big Kahuna so to speak, I anticipate I will be killed shortly.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

It's just that in my reading of the history all german nuclear scientists are accounted for (meaning we know today what they did and where) so it is hard for me to see how what you claim can be possible.

After the Exodus in the wake of the Beamtengesetz in the mid-1930's the list of german nuclear scientists was very limited which makes it relatively easy to account for all of their activities. I just don't see where such a project could have been possible since the resources, manpower and especially time were very scarce for them.

And well, we know that the KGB had a spleen for promoting hoaxes that would further the perception of an almighty Nazi Germany ( think of the documented cases of KGB Nazi-Ufo hoaxes or how Stalin commaned them to promote the idea that Hitler survived) so there is one very plausible explanation. The KGB was very active in the field of disinfo, a very interesting topic, they were also a source and subsidizer for the "cia killed Kennedy" theory.

While studying the Bell/Nazi Ufo story the one thing that always bothered me about the material was that most of it was based on "knowledge obtained by Soviet Intelligence"...

One the one hand, there is the tale of Nazi Super Science that is necessarily undocumented (while all the rest, literally everything else done by the nazis is now open to the public) and always relies on KGB-derived sources, on the other hand WE KNOW for A FACT that the KGB promoted hoaxes that served their agenda and we know through documented evidence that part of that agenda was furthering the Super-Nazi lore. So I'm always extremely skeptical of these claims.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

please source these claims:
----
My understanding of the Nazi nuclear program from vaious sources is that Auschwitz may have been an enrichment plant with the Jews held as human shields. In fact, it may be that the Nazis had more enriched uranium at the end of the war than the US and that the bomb dropped on Japan allegedly used this urainum.
-----

IMO you are now reaching territories where it will be very, very easy to disprove much of what you are saying. The mystery of the Auschwitz Buna-Plant has been solved and it has been demonstrated that it can not be counted as a possible facaiity in use by one of the german nuclear programs. I think it was Adam Tooze in " Wages of Destruction " that published new material on the use of the Buna plant that so far has not been disputed by any serious scholar. Do you have any perspective on that`?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Let me comment briefly on the Philadelphia Experiment purely from a science perspective. Have you read about tornadoes where they find unusual things after the passage like straw imbedded in trees and glass like the bodies embedded in the metal in the PE? You see, when you begin dealing with those very large energies you can actually warp space time just from the energy due to Einsteins mass-energy equivalence. Ball lightning is a similar phenomenon. You get enough energy on one spot from lighting and it develops a gravitational field and forms a ball until sufficient energy has radiated then it disappates. A real photon torpedo if you will.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thank you for your responses. Quite interesting. I do have a couple of questions though that follow from your observations.

The primary one I have is who is waging this war and why? What is the purpose of these global super weapons? What is it that whoever is waging this war is trying to get by winning it if winning it seems to imply the destruction of significant portions of the planet?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Always the Nazi way, hiding behind the communist apron strings.

Do you suppose they were trying to tell us something with Litvenenko dying of polonium and Witkowski and the Bell. I too have had my doubts. But the Russians have been a thorn in the Nazis side since the beginning. They had to actually collapse their country to prevent the Nazis from launching a nuclear war with the US. Its a sad world where the Russians are the paragons of righteousness.

I wouldn't believe everything you read in those books of yours.

I am a scientist with a degree in physics who is able to see these things. Is anyone accounting for my whereabouts?

Oh and UFOs are quite real and are Nazi craft. Those UFOs that appeared over DC in 1952 were there to send a message just like the dropping of the Kecksburg Acorn. And those messages were from the Nazis

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is very interesting, all of it, but mostly the concept of a nation being held hostage at the threat of the use of a doomsday weapon. But I would be interested in how the OP thinks they sustain the arctic bases, is it assumed they have free energy technology and UFOS? Otherwise it is very impractical to supply a base or city of any kind at one pole or the other.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sources and documents are the kinds of science I deal with professionally, I'll take their word over some random guy's internet opinion anyday.

I find your theory interesting as I know quite a bit about the reality of the so called "4th Reich" and I found it quite appealing but quite frankly you don't offer much that I could possibly investigate. I didn't question you abilities in physics or your scientific standing - just saying that from a historians standpoint I can't quite see how some of your claims add up - especially those concerning the procurement of nuclear materials.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join