It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
hello everybody
.. this is my first post onto ATS but i have currently been reading and looking at new posts on the website for about 8 months now.. i just now decided to become a member haha.. i really enjoy the website and im interested in almost every kind of topic because in my eyes until proven wrong with evidence it could be true.. from UFOs and aliens to the gov't being run by a secret controlled corporation.. to just about anything u can think of. as long as its not like hey i might god the other day hes a picture of me n him lol then ill more than likely look into it.. i like voicing my opinion about stuff and i esp. like stuff about new technology, and religious stuff. UFOs also interest me but not as much because i know they exist.. i mean just think about it.. the universe is ridiculously big and to not think aliens exist would be just silly lol.. i also enjoy reading about cults (if u will) like the masons and other such groups.. reading about how corrupt our government is, is also interesting because i like watching what the news tells us and then what is actually going on just makes me laugh.. also if u know of n e gov't secret bases and such i would love to read about that because i love learning about that kind of stuff... bc one day i eventually wanna work for the FBI... thats pretty much all i can say.. if u have any other questions i guess just ask haha.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome, rsronce9! Sounds like you are definately in the right place! lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!

Important Info For You click on that for a summary of some good material to get started.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
lol yep. im just trying to learn evreything in the site and figure out wats wat. haha

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rsronce9

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Tinfoil hats for members only are available in the lobby for $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums.

top topics

join