It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok, I need help tracking down Body Parts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ah, read the wittness reports and I think there is more than one 911call
-- but those we have not gotten too yet, yea. I'm trying to stay objective. but guys its getting really hard to keep breathing the OS BS if you know what I mean... and you guys are like paid goones, so your sort of like ah no bodies. have a nice day~

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good Point, ah what resources do we have that can give us a arial of Camp King David area. report says NW of CKD, and if a plane did go
down there in the afternoon so we would be looking for pictures from satilite, newsfootage etc. also, check GSA for constsruction work sept '01 - march 2002., tks.. AE

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Once again, making stuff up are we Sphinx? No body parts at Shanksville?

The cororner disagrees with you, as does everybody that was there at the time:

911review.org...

All the accounts of it are there. Including body parts.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if it would allow me to give you more than one star I would.
ok. we someone we can ask about body parts and the scene... check

also, did you read it..> > I just spedred it and it has pictures and links to all kinds of stuff, Tks again.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
www.post-gazette.com...

Coroner to release Flight 93 crash site
Saturday, July 30, 2005
By Wade Malcolm, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
The emotions surrounding 9/11 for Carole O'Hare always will be too complex to articulate. And so she had mixed feelings after reading a news item on the Internet yesterday morning.

In the simplest of terms, it said that Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller was going to release custody of the crash site where her mother, Hilda Marcin, of Budd Lake, N.J., and 39 other passengers on United Flight 93 died on Sept. 11, 2001.

On a deeper level, it signaled two things for O'Hare.

The process of grieving for her mother had taken a step forward.

But the coroner, as an integral part of life for O'Hare and other relatives of 9/11 victims, was taking a step back.

As of Sunday, Miller will no longer shepherd the plot of land where the Boeing 757 crashed as passengers fought with terrorists for control of the hijacked aircraft. The 70-acre expanse will be returned to the six original land owners and eventually purchased by the National Park Service.

"It's almost sad to think he won't be looking out for the families of Flight 93, watching over the site," O'Hare said. "He became an extended family member. But as the coroner, it's his job to turn it back over."

During the last four years, Miller became something of a celebrity in Somerset County. He's been contacted by news media around the world. It has "probably brought more attention to a coroner's office than any case I can remember," he said.

More importantly, he worked countless hours, scouring the crash site for victims' remains to give some sliver of closure to family members. But with each search, fewer remains turned up, and those that did had deteriorated to the point where they were no longer useful for identification purposes.

Miller canvassed the area one last time on Wednesday with state police cadets. The area surrounding the site will eventually become a 2,200-acre national park. The final design for a memorial will be announced in September, while the crash site itself will be considered hallowed ground, accessible only to family members.

And Miller will go on with life as a coroner and funeral home director in a rural county of 80,000.

"I've met some wonderful people because of it, and I've learned a lot, but I would give anything for it to have never happened," he said. "But it did happen, and it fell on me. I tried to do the best I could."

First published on July 30, 2005 at 12:00 am
Wade Malcolm can be reached at [email protected] or 412-263-1652.

Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Rexpert asks :how long does a cornor usually hold a plane disaster crash site for. 4 years seems long to him.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

the photo galleries under picture
see what you can see.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Barry Hoover, 34, stands at a locked gate in the driveway of his home; the flight crashed about 100 yards from his house. The house is now considered structurally unsound, and debris went flying on the property and through the roof and windows blew out. He wasn't home at the time of the crash.

"My home life is not my home life," he says. "I had a routine, like everybody else, and now I don?t. I haven't been able to take anything out, not even a CD."

*** windows blew out *** concushion ? 100 yards big concushion ~

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

ok guys enough for tonight, and did anyone have problems with AOL and MSN messenger like I had? ok... let me do a virus scan and we will go at it tomarrow at 6 - 8 or so.. chow

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

we dont have to resort to anything but the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and let the chips land where they may. no one is free from prosecution and believe me the ones that kept there mouths shut and are completely innocent are going to face the charges the American People deem Just, just as if they were the ones doing the crime... there is no statue of limitations on the charges that will be leveled.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

we dont have to resort to anything but the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and let the chips land where they may. no one is free from prosecution and believe me the ones that kept there mouths shut and are completely innocent are going to face the charges the American People deem Just, just as if they were the ones doing the crime... there is no statue of limitations on the charges that will be leveled.

Good grief, this is *exactly* the thing I despise the most about these damned fool conspiracy web sites. They're putting out so much rubbish that the people who read this crap don't know which way is up or down anymore, and their only constant in life becomes the delusion that the gov't never stops plotting to murder us all. It's only a matter of time that a nonstop diet of abject paranoia is going to cause someone to snap. I'm surprised that noone has been killed over this rubbish already.

This flowery prose sounds perfectly rational to this guy, but to anyone else, the utter single minded unrepentant zealotry driving this attitude is disturbing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Good Ole Dave, I'm from the camp that will believe the defendants until proven beyond reasonible, beyond a shadow of a doubt, very powerful and very dark forces where exposed on 911. and layed the blame on our government and it became the patsey. In an effort to cause a mass uprising in which it continues to aggrevate. we know this ~ and we know you can not over rule the Constitution... were starting to slap the PTB with it as we speak. shortly we will elect in the majority. and then replace the body in whole by 2012.

video.google.com...

what did bush say again..?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Rex and Airhead what did you guys find out...?
jamminjulie - I sent it to you fedex should get it tomarrow 3day.
sorry, when I removed the bug i couldnt log back in, so I rebuilt it...
it stronger faster better - so, let me finish installing everything and I will
catch up with you online tonight about 8 or so.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
Good Ole Dave, I'm from the camp that will believe the defendants until proven beyond reasonible, beyond a shadow of a doubt, very powerful and very dark forces where exposed on 911. and layed the blame on our government and it became the patsey. In an effort to cause a mass uprising in which it continues to aggrevate. we know this ~ and we know you can not over rule the Constitution... were starting to slap the PTB with it as we speak. shortly we will elect in the majority. and then replace the body in whole by 2012.

...and when your "efforts to elect a pro-9/11 conspiracy majority" goes down in flames, and it will because you know as well as I do that the vast majority of people think you're all bonkers, what are you going to do then?

It's obvious you think you're oh so right and in the know, so at what point will you start thinking you'll need to start taking matters into your own hands to destroy this "very dark force" behind the 9/11 attack?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So dave, you learned how to cut copy and paste - so who wrote that jeberish >? if you dont like conspiracy sites why come here and cut copy and paste. get lost...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mr. dominic dimaggio has responded with the following information...
dominic does not subscribe to the OS shoot down and after I have listened to the onsite eyewitness - its hard to say a plane was shot down...

anyway here you go this is Dominics addition to the thread.

wally miller showed me 3 seperate 'sites'. one was of a severed left arm...about half the arm and the other 2 were internal organs. all were laying in the dirt, none were charred, and there was no blood to be found.

i dont subscribe to shoot down conspiracies.

all other 'remains' identified by miller were recovered by the fbi and turned over to him. who knows where they came from......

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Wow, you'll believe a stranger on the internet but you think dedicated law enforcement agents are lying about collecting human remains at a crash site.

What a world you must live in.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

yea, I think we thought of that. its really hard to come to grips with the stuff thats being put out... it really isnt hard to prove the current administration is a security risk to the United States.. and lies oh my gosh... we have enough to arrest him for perjury.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

we have asked for agents names to get there side of the story - but - ah~ ok... so, we have to look at everything when the defendant is also a prime suspect.

Exhibit 103
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

well, seems like you have asked a question, I have already tried that route. maybe you will have more success than I. I couldnt get a single Agent or Name. just the Title Agency FBI. good luck. they take care of their own. right or wrong. dont forget that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join