It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Taitz doesn't give up easily.Why?

Insanity. Obsessive compulsive disorder combined with some sort of schizophrenia I would imagine.

So when this case get's thrown out are you going to update it and let us know or is this going to be like all the other court case birther threads and the OP never ever let's people know?

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by vkey08
Actually I said none of the above in my statement..

But you have made such claims in past threads, and your comment was that "you did the research" which is utter BS. I'd happily reference your comments in past threads vai u2u but I'd get the feeling you'd ignore it just like the rest of the evidence against this theory.

My statement if you took the time to read it was directed at the person who used Snopes as an end all be all, and to everyone on BOTH sides that is using various biased internet sites

And yet in past threads you happily referenced WND in your accusations with no direct constitutional evidence. Its rather hypocritical for you to talk if you had referenced politically biased websites in the past. Maybe you should hold yourself accountable.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

You don't read very well do you, I did state in my reply to you that I am just as guilty at times. But you seem to have, like all other things you respond to, omitted that very important fact. Which just proves my point.

Again to clarify, the admonishing tone was meant at both sides (I am guilty of it too at times) that we have all become lazy and accept without question what's on the net.

The above is a direct quote from me in THIS thread in my comment. I bolded the part where I said I am guilty at times, so before you throw more stones in my direction barking orders that i need to take responsibility, read what is written and see that I did.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Typical.Of course I would try to remember to let you know,check my thread history when I'm wrong I admit it.Sorry I didn't respond quicker I was listening to obama blaspheme.This guy has no shame.that brings the speech total to 429 or there abouts.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Can we go through debate without your talking points?

Originally posted by oneclickaway
That is very funny. It also explains why you feel happy and content with an alleged usurper, self confessed coc aine and marijuana addict,

This has nothing to do with his ineligibility.

with criminals as friends,

Again, more talking points, no evidence that the man was born off US soil.

known terrorists as friends

More talking points.

also, an unknown past,

rightwing talking points.

no doubt dribbling and muttering

Right. That entire reply had absolutely nothing to do with our debate over Obama's birth certificate.

Thankyou. Thankyou for proving to me your issue with the man is not really whether his gone through the proper channels of eligibility. Its all personal.

You'll have your chance to vote again 2012.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Read the points.
It doesn't matter if he was born on US soil.
His father was a British citizen.
That makes Barry Obama a British American dual citizen.
That makes Barry Obama ineligible to be President.
He is NOT a natural born citizen.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
Read the points.
It doesn't matter if he was born on US soil.
His father was a British citizen.

Another tired old lie brought back from the dead. Obama lost his dual citizenship decades ago. Nowhere in the constitution does it disqualify you from the presidency if a foreign nations law conflict with US law. US law recognizes its own laws above other foreign laws making them obsolete to somebodies natural born citizenship.

Barry Obama

Its Barack Obama dear. No need for the talking points.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

yes I replied. Instead of jumping the gun, you should read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

So when this case get's thrown out are you going to update it and let us know or is this going to be like all the other court case birther threads and the OP never ever let's people know?

Like the last 20 threads? Probably won't update us when the lawsuit gets thrown out for the 55th time. But I will happily do so.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Southern Guardian

Tell me

Are you just exceedingly stupid?
Are you just so bigotedly partisan you cannot see beyond your own little make believe?
Or are you just a troll on this board to defend the indefencible.
There is nothing in that statement that can ever have been exposed as a lie.
It is totally trannsparent.
Obama senior was a British citizen
That Britishness was automatically handed to Junior.
Obama - is a dual citizen.
Either British/Kenyan or British American.
Either way he is not a 'natural born' citizen.
QED.
What is there to be exposed as a lie?.
It is black and white FACT.
No 'ifs' or 'buts'
Up and down.
Go ahead PROVE it wrong. Show the lie - don't just denounce it.
Perhaps Obama senior came down from heaven, Kenya just a stopover for tea) and that is why his son is perfection in your adoring eyes and can do not wrong even if he has plummeted in popularity (more than any other President in their first year. Worse than BUSH!!!)
Even though he has broken most of his promises. The Saint like Arab/white President with a tint of black can do no wrong in eyes like yours.
Please Oh Please, read larry Sinclair - if you dare!
You would never get over the shock.

Now , of course, if Obama is not his daddy.......but we cannot see the birth certificate.........

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Southern Guardian

Tell me

You tell me where in the constitution does it disqualify Obama over some foreign law at his birth?

Heres the link to the constitution:
topics.law.cornell.edu...

Please post me real evidence. Not talking points.

Are you just so bigotedly partisan

So because I criticize these accusations your spreading with no constitutional or solid evidence, I am partisan? What a world you live in.

Obama senior was a British citizen
That Britishness was automatically handed to Junior.
Obama - is a dual citizen.

He was a dual citizen at birth then lost it after two years. Merely him being born, subject to the foreign laws of his parent, has no influence over his status as a natural born. There is no such disqualification in the constitution. If there is, surely you'd be able to find it in the link above.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Southern Guardian = government disinfo agent???

When are these idiots going to start spending our tax money on something worthwhile? Hell I have a big pothole in the street right in front of my house, id rather you buy some tar and fill it in instead of hiring idiots like this to fill people's heads with illogical arguments and mentalities.

Look at all of their posts all PRO OBAMA and anti Glenn Beck. Hell this is obvious as the nose on your face. Southern Guardain as a government employee please put a little more effort into your evasiveness. Damn bureaucrats. I want my America back and people like you are undermining and ruining this great country of ours!

Damn you and all you stand for! You cant spend money in hell - just remember that as you sell out your country.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Jdawg9909]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Southern Guardian = government disinfo agent?

Im not the one supplying disinformation sorry. Thus far none of the birthers here have provided solid evidence to their accusations. So instead of trying to personally discredit me, why dont you put the evidence where you mouth is.

When are these idiots going to start spending our tax money

Nothing to do with Obama's citizenship or birth certificate.

Hell I have a big pothole in the street right in front of my house, id rather you buy some tar and fill it in instead of hiring idiots like this to fill people's heads with illogical arguments and mentalities.

Yep, more talking points.

Its as if you folks cannot form a logical argument backed up with evidence. It must be personal and accusations need not be provided with impartial sources.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
HAHA FOLKS LOOK HERE ARE YOUR TAX DOLLARS ARE WORK. MISSAPPROPRATION OF FUNDS! WHAT HAPPENED TO A GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
HAHA FOLKS LOOK HERE ARE YOUR TAX DOLLARS ARE WORK. MISSAPPROPRATION OF FUNDS! WHAT HAPPENED TO A GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE?

Again off topic, nothing having to do with Obama's constitutional ineligibility.

In all my time debating with birthers, it has never been more apparent from day one that the basis for this conspiracy was never really about the vetting process the president went through. What it really came down to for the birthers was one of two things, politics as usual, or personal issues unconnected to fact. This has been demonstrated numerous times, as for example where they can never stick to the topic itself. They always have to supplement their personal issues or suspicions or political differences with the man when it comes to debating his citizenship or his birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Southern Guardian

Instead of posting piffle on here would please go and educate yourself as to the actual facts.
What are facts and what is supposition.
What the mass of lawsuits are actually about.
Clearly you do not like Orly Taintz but try this one Philip Berg, the original plaintiff, Democrat and lawyer incidently.
If you check his site he is on a number of coming radio programmes you can tune into.
obamacrimes.com...

Below is a direct link to Leo Donofrio explaining the whole case about the British citizenship. Leo Donofrio is another of the plaintiffs.
citizenwells.wordpress.com... ble-obamas-father-kenyan-donofrio-interprets-constitution/

What many people do not understand is that the actual case for Soetoro's ineligibilty has never been heard. Each case is knocked out on a technicality such as the remarkable ruling that as an elector you have no right to question the legality of any candidate. An elector, a legitimate elector has no 'standing' to query that a candidate has the necessary right to stand.
Soetoro has spent a million plus going from case to case to get them thrown out unheard.
As with so much, the MSM is complicit in covering up the strength of the case against Soetoro and the appalling ramifications for the country and the people if, as I believe, he is shown to be an impostor.
I think very few people on here would argue as to the unreliability and duplicity of the MSM, not only in the USA.
How ironic that so many are finding Russia Today gives a broader and fairer picture than the likes of Faux and CNN, not to mention the prostituted BBC.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am going to agree on one ting SG has said so far. Nowhere in the Constitution does it adequately define Natural Born Citizen, it just uses the words, which leaves a lot of room open to abuse if the person doing the vertting wants to define it one way and you or I define it differently, maybe clarification of that particular term is in order.

What I will disagree with SG on, using the constitution as your guide in this matter when it clearly isn't a constitutional matter. It's a matter of ill-defined wording. Ill-defined wording that maybe a court should look at and finally rule on, thereby making precedent and setting case law.

I just re-read the document from beginning to end, and all I could really find was the fact that one cannot be a dual-citizen, and by birth Mr Obama is, this fact is NOT in dispute as he would have gotten it from his British Father, just because he doesn't use it, does not mean he wasn't. It's kind of akin to being a little bit pregnant, you are or you aren't.

My father was an American, my mother was Japanese, I am a dual citizen, there are jobs I cannot apply for because of their definition of Natural Citizen, I never lost my Japanese citizenship, nor did I ever lose my American citizenship, my guess is that those who vetted Mr Obama have a different definition of what Natural Born means than I do.

FInally, to SG: I reread a post of yours: I never ignore u2u's EVER..

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Southern Guardian

You referenced me this garbage again. I am not interested in blogs, personal websites, websites that are politically bias.

If Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be president, I want a reference from the constitution itself. If some foreign law passed on by his parent disqualifies him, reference me it from the constitution or from a supreme court ruling. If he was born in Kenya, I want cold hard facts. Not speculations, not suspicions, not politically biased websites.

I am not interested in your disinformation websites. I am interested in cold hard facts sourced directly from the constitution and supreme court rulings.

Soetoro's

Rightwing talking points again.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
What I will disagree with SG on, using the constitution as your guide in this matter when it clearly isn't a constitutional matter. It's a matter of ill-defined wording. Ill-defined wording that maybe a court should look at and finally rule on, thereby making precedent and setting case law.

This is verymuch a constitutional issue and the only source you can look to are constitutional references or supreme court rulings, none of which has been found to hold Obama's natural born citizenship in doubt.

I will agree with you that these needs to be a more clear ruling on natural born citizenship and the circumstances of that, but any such ruling now or in future will have no effect on the current president. Let me also further state that the 21st President of the United states, Arthur Chester, had a father that was born in Ireland. The ruling may be a complicated one, but this needs to be clarified by the courts for future references. Thus far however, there is no evidence to support the case against Obama's eligibility now.

I just re-read the document from beginning to end, and all I could really find was the fact that one cannot be a dual-citizen,

Nowhere in the constitution does it prohibit dual citizenship. Infact the concept of dual citizenship had not been fully taken upon at the time of the constitution's founding. There is yet to be a supreme court that disqualifies natural born citizenship over the case of foreign laws. In addition to that, Obama's circumstances was that he inherited dual citizenship from foreign laws that prohibited dual citizenship for adults.

and by birth Mr Obama is, this fact is NOT in dispute

I did not once dispute that fact. What I do dispute is the notion that it constitutionally disqualifies him as a natural born citizen, which is incorrect as no constitutional reference or ruling can be referred to. Atleast yet to be finally ruled upon.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Can't argue your post except one little thing that's going to bug me all night if i don't correct it.

It's Chester A Arthur, not Arthur Chester

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join