It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Is Everyone Doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well what can I say. I live in Canada and I have a huge interest in military weapons. cars, paintball, zombies and other post-apocalyptic goodies. I like Obama and I'm in favor with most of what he is doing. If you think I'm a "Socalist nut job" or a "Stupid Canadian who smokes Snip" I would like you to keep that to yourself. Yes I have actually been called that (also pudding) Some of the threads that are on this site are good while others are insane; like Charles Manson insane. I am looking forward to meeting all of you

Later

[Mod Edit - Profanity ]
Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 31/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Pretty funny.

reply to post by MyAwesomeFace

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Welcome to the forums. At present you are limited to replying to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present you U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Some links that may answer any questions for you or other members.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and look around. U2U me if you have any questions

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Seems like you'll fit right in. I would suggest reading a bit more about Obama however if you are in favor of him. I'm also Canadian.

And yes we do have some bat poop crazy folk on here, but it keeps things interesting.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi welcome aboard. Yes there are some interesting people here, I get a lot of chuckles, some raised eyebrows, but more often a point of view I hadn't really thought about in depth, and very few "Really???"

BTW: Zombies are great!

Casing

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Zombies ARE great. I think that would be most peoples ideal apocalypse!

To answer your question. I'm doing great thanks, if a bit tired. How are you doing?

Anyway, welcome to ATS
It's a laugh a minute round here I tells ya and there is never a shortage of fresh DOOM, straight from the fridge!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Zombies are great. They make me want to get up to 20 posts so I can actually start posting.

top topics

join