It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Professionals Dispute 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I really dont think your tone is appropriate, just because watching his testimony blew my mind does not mean it is fact for me. Relax a little. BTW when did he ever say the US Gov. was going to microchip Americans? I could have sworn he said the Bankers were going to do it.

So your theory is that Aaron Russo was just a person with theories... doesnt make him much different from you now does it?

Do you have any facts, based on his past that could discredit him? You talk about facts, and truth, and stuff like this... so I am looking for it but all I got was an "I think". Thats just not good enough, because Aaron Russo was spot on about the Federal Reserve, and that's something pretty massive. But I dont want to derail, or break any rules so I wont get into the Federal Reserve and how its owners profit from war. War's that people like me went and fought.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just so we're all clear Stubblebine is a lunatic.

He was so convinced of psychic phenomena he actually tried to WALK THROUGH WALLS.

So there's an example of the calibre of people you're talking about.

How many of you believe you can walk through walls?

Go on, raise your hands.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Can you provide a credible link to your source? Where does it say he thinks he can walk through walls? You talk about 'facts' a lot, please provide them.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

My tone is EXACTLY appropriate.

Every post on here except ours are people who claim THEY KNOW 9/11 was an inside job...

Ask yourself, if we don't have the complete story, HOW CAN THEY KNOW?

By the way, please google some of these people before you even BEGIN to trust a word out of their mouth:

hubpages.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.guardian.co.uk...

The truth of the truthers is that they do NO independent research.

None of you knew what a nut Stubblebine was, because you were too busy pushing his bull# to google him.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Your certainly a professional aren't you.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Resistance" rampaign to make US Troops know 911 was an inside job

Mark Dice has written "The New World Order, fact or fiction" and "The Illuminati, fact or fiction"
his homepage
www.theresistancemanifesto.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video. The facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 “Truth” movement has been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the same criminals group who masterminded the attacks. As they say, 'if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.' Utilizing evidence from the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Armed Forces Intelligence sectors, Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement agencies and independent investigators, Missing Links goes where no other 9/11 video has dared to. This is the best movie on the subject of 911 imo because it names the people involved.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EndtheFed]

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EndtheFed]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

A professional?

Well, I don't claim to be able to walk through walls, but I do ok.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EndtheFed

And this is EXACTLY why truthers as a movement is a joke.

This video claims to show definitive proof that the truthers are all just being used as pawns by the NWO, etc.

Which home made video full of lies should I believe?

You guys ALL should watch this and ask why you're helping the NWO destroy the world... or maybe why your trying to destroy America...

Choosing what you believe randomly isn't a great idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Probably the best known additional stanza of the American national anthem was written by Oliver-Wendell Holmes during the Civil War, and was intended to decry treasonable acts against the US flag.

When our land is illumined with liberty's smile,
If a foe from within strikes a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that tries to defile
The flag of the stars, and the page of her story!

By the millions unchained,
Who their birthright have gained
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained;
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave,
While the land of the free is the home of the brave.

Humble beginnings?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Oh and I followed see the lights link and found this-

All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

Michael G Michael from the University of Wollongong's School of Information Systems and Technology, has coined the term "uberveillance" to describe the emerging trend of all-encompassing surveillance.

"Uberveillance is not on the outside looking down, but on the inside looking out through a microchip that is embedded in our bodies," Dr Michael told ninemsn.

Microchips are commonly implanted into animals to reveal identification details when scanned and similar devices have been used with Alzheimers patients.

US company VeriChip is already using implantable microchips, which store a 16-digit unique identification number, on humans for medical purposes

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

Could be AND within decades.

That's absolutely NOT what Russo says.

He says there's a secret NWO/Rockefeller conspiracy to CONTROL people with microchips.

Ahh, more truther honesty....

here's the part of the article the truther decided to leave out, knowing most of you would never bother to track it down (why no link ...?)

news.ninemsn.com.au...

US company VeriChip is already using implantable microchips, which store a 16-digit unique identification number, on humans for medical purposes.

"Our focus is on high-risk patients, and our product's ability to identify them and their medical records in an emergency," spokesperson Allison Tomek said.

"We do not know when or if someone will develop an implantable microchip with GPS technology, but it is not an application we are pursuing."

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

sorry dont know how to link this is all new to me.
just thought i would mention that (although off topic) because you made it seem like a fairy tale
I followed your link to find out more because I know nothing about what is going on not to derail you

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

The Rockefeller's secretly trying to control us with forced microchipping IS a fairly tale.

To link, just copy and paste.

I have a HARD time believing you don't know how to compy and paste a link.

The fact that you CHOSE to leave out the bit where the company said they COULDN'T track people with chips and that what they had basically developed was a high-tech medic alert bracelet is pretty typical from you guys.

When Rummy or Cheney did you all called it (rightly) cherry-picking data.

Well, this is cherry-picking, just like Cheney.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Im not a religious man by any means, but if Jesus Christ himself were to stand up and give evidence that the OS is the crock of bull that sane logical people know it is, I swear the OS fanatics would try to find or conjure a way of making him sound like jack the ripper !

Good thread S&F

Respects

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm guessing by your post that there are still a number of people posting with denials of 9/11. They are doing so either as a deliberate misdirection, as a test to see how effective propaganda can be used to turn heads or are just plain ignorant. Military experts have also directly disputed the official claims for Oklahoma City as well.

It's very important to keep this material active and counter any lies that show up. The most recent threads will get the most attention and have the most impact on newer member. The traitors can't be allowed to use manipulative threads to sway the public with ignorance that can be contrived to "sound reasonable".

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

yeah, the thing is, I'm not claiming to believe ALL of the OS, but I'm smart enough to know that 'not knowing the complete truth about everything' != 9/11 was an inside job.

Look at your own behaviour.

Why lie?

Why cherry-pick information?

Why attack people that disagree with you?

--

This happens on EVERY 9/11 thread... and you're oblivious to it.

The last of these threads I was on, people accused me of being a disinfo agent, working for the government, etc. etc.

And yet those SAME people wouldn't respond to ANY of the points I made.

Why?

The same thing is happening here.

You see that your new source of "truth" is a nutcase... and you don't denounce him?

You just clam up.

Do you think you're gonna get a new investigation by being so dishonest?

I personally think that ship will NEVER sail unless you guys coalese around a single point:

"We don't know what happened. We don't think the investigation was thorough enough. We want a new one."

Every time you claim PROOF, every time you dig up loonies and say they should be trusted, every time you lie, every time you refuse to acknowledge when something has been debunked, every time you say you agree with someone without even checking them out ... you harm your own cause.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
I'm guessing by your post that there are still a number of people posting with denials of 9/11. They are doing so either as a deliberate misdirection, as a test to see how effective propaganda can be used to turn heads or are just plain ignorant. Military experts have also directly disputed the official claims for Oklahoma City as well.

It's very important to keep this material active and counter any lies that show up. The most recent threads will get the most attention and have the most impact on newer member. The traitors can't be allowed to use manipulative threads to sway the public with ignorance that can be contrived to "sound reasonable".

Keep up the good work!

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.

So I'm a traitor now huh?

Hey air force guy, you gonna tell him to mind his tone and be more professional?

That's what I thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So, YOU have seen the wing marks on the Pentagon? Yeah, right. You are the only human being to ever make this claim. The pictures show NO marks where wings would have smashed into the wall and sheared off; the remains would NOT, under any known laws of physics, ' disappear' or slide into the hole...or in any other way just ' go away'. There were NO wings to hit, because it was not a huge jet liner.

You have NOT seen any wing marks, because if you had, there would be pictures of the same marks, and none exist. You are likley just another poor soul who cannot imagine their governments highest officials purposely murder fellow citizens for personal gain.

Wing marks? What about WINGS?? LOL!! No wings means no marks, so you are caught; either you have an overactive imagination or you are mistaken or you are purposely saying things not true...no way to know, but we DO know there were no wings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join