It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gerald Celente on Obama's State of The Union Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You can always rely on Gerald Celente to cut the BS and tell it like it is. I particularly like his comment on Pelosi cheering on the congress to stand and rise, clapping their hands like a bunch of seals

I think he's right, how can anyone expect change when the same crooks like Bernanke are running everything?

"These are the kind of lines you throw out to people who don't know any better"
Oh how true!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
this guy is always right.

calente for president

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm sure he's a "Red Dot" mark of the first to get when fire starts to open.

I like him too. Listen and heed his advice.

This is no crazy nut case, this is someone who knows.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yup and his track record with his predictions proves his worth.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Video Gone

Do you have another??

My post is to short.......................

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

ah so it has, no worries I've found another that works

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Awesome!
Thanks Space Monkey

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If we flipped a coin and I called it 5 times out of 10 would you regard me in the same light?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

no only if you called it 9 times out of 10

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I see a roulette wheel in our future friend.

In reality what he is doing is giving himself unlimited time for his "intuition" to pull through. I mean I've wasted most of my money in life, that's for sure, but there is no reason IMO to ever end up paying this moron for his "information" if that is what you want to call it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't pay anyone for their information, in fact he's not allowed to give investment advice, I just think that he's worth listening to. I agree with everything he says in this video, and I've listened to many of his conversations in the past and he makes a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Someone does pay for his information, right? I mean I doubt he works at Denny's busing tables. But like I said flip a coin 10 times and hit 5, that's why some of his information is "interesting" and most of it is just filler I could read in any other blog from the internet.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I dont know who pays for his info, all I know is he's not allowed to give investment advice because he isn't classed as an economist. Anyways this is beside the point, the point is I agree with what he says in this video, the obama speech was another song and dance show, that's my opinion, if you disagree then thats fine. He makes predictions on whats going to happen based on trends, current events cause future trends so he says, if he's right who knows, he's thinks there'll be another terrorist attack in 2010, and also another stock market crash like in sept 2008. We'll just have to see if he's right, i'm not going to bet on it, I just agree with the opinions he has thats all.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Cool man. I have no opinion on Obama etc. as if my opinion really mattered, but I choose to steer clear of politics after I watched the media elect a president and not the people last election.

Anyway,

1) Terrorist Attack

2) Stock Market Falls

Yeah, probably will both happen, and have every year for the past 30 years I would say. I guess it's up to you how you perceive it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

well maybe you have something in common with Celente because he calls himself a political athiest

the way I perceive it is if it's not a crash like sept 2008 with around 500 point drop in one day then he's wrong, and if there isn't another 9/11 he's wrong.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yeah, but here's the deal.

500 pt drop in the dow is all relative based on percentage moves.

Remember, the VIX was at about 4.5 - 5 times what it was at now.

IMO there is no way we could climb that high again (this year), just because the market does not work that way in cycles. Hard to explain, harder to convey really.

Terrorist attacks don't surprise me though and happen everyday virtually worldwide.

Other than that most all of us prob. agree on most things, just common sense.. but I think most of his views towards economics do not make sense in real world application, but again it's about perception.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by GreenBicMan]

new topics

top topics

join