It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I think you're absolutely right, Woody. I do know that Unity is still floating around discussing third-density nonsense and the power of love. In fact, in many threads I follow she comes on doing just that. And, the poster you mentioned, is probably Shadow for sure. A few pages back an "archangel in training" posted on this thread and got banned for being a ShadowNinja puppet-account.

I'm not about to jump into an ET Man thread though. There's waaaay too much wackiness in his threads for me to even begin.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I know exactly what you mean ... I looked in and had to step back out fast ... it hurt my teeth ... it was like eating syrup from a spoon.

I'm afraid I like the smell of earth in my nostrils and the sponginess of leaf litter underfoot whilst admiring the spectacle of a starry night sky ... can't be doing with all that sugar personally ... but each to their own.

I don't think the 3rd persona of our friend Shadow Ninja would be silly enough to come back to this thread ... but you never know with the boy from Lala Land !

However, I bet he can't resist a peek when he sees there are new post added.

>>> Hey there Shadow Ninja we know you are watching us

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I started playing Assassin's Creed II a few days ago just to see what kind of conspiracy plot was woven into it. I must say, the game-play is quite addicting, but unfortunately the conspiracy between the Knights Templar and the Assassins is horribly conceived.

History is rewritten for dramatic effect, brotherhoods are twisted out of their original documented intents. Art and the humanities are turned into junk, and people's names are smeared and messed with. It made me laugh to think that Shadow tried to pass off such a lame conspiracy story as some kind of a secret intergalactic war history.

Oh well. Maybe one day our Archangel In Train... —oh, wait, sorry, ShadowNinja— will return to us. Maybe he'll come with some actual experience and knowledge.

Yeah, I had a nice laugh there too.

~ Scribe

edit on 14/9/10 by Wandering Scribe because: ...grammar, grammar, grammar...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Oh well. Maybe one day our Archangel In Train... —oh, wait, sorry, ShadowNinja— will return to us. Maybe he'll come with some actual experience and knowledge.

Yeah, I had a nice laugh there too.

~ Scribe

edit on 14/9/10 by Wandering Scribe because: ...grammar, grammar, grammar...

You forgot the new persona ... The Magicians Apprentice would be most annoyed at not getting a mention.

Y'know I almost miss young Shadow (almost) !

Woody

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Shadow... Arch Angel... Magicians Apprentice...

Is it just me or is he kind of de-evolving? Going from some abstract concept of shadows... down to a warrior of the light... ending in a simple sleight-of-hand apprentice.

That or he's too lazy to realize that movie was poppycock.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
fart
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Shadow... Arch Angel... Magicians Apprentice...

Is it just me or is he kind of de-evolving? Going from some abstract concept of shadows... down to a warrior of the light... ending in a simple sleight-of-hand apprentice.

That or he's too lazy to realize that movie was poppycock.

Someday I may have the knowledge and hubris to post my true feelings. Keep on with the good fight.

edit on 24/9/10 by AidanK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I was having a conversation with "archangel in training" in one thread and am dissapointed to say that I was sort of led on with his story, but knew something was off. Now I know he has 3 accounts to watch out for.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?

I was having a conversation with "archangel in training" in one thread and am dissapointed to say that I was sort of led on with his story, but knew something was off. Now I know he has 3 accounts to watch out for.

Don't feel too bad ... when he was in his 'ShadowNinja' incarnation he posted on one of my threads and my first reaction was 'this guy's living in a dreamworld' ... then he made a comment on the thread and sent me a u2u that actually rang a bell with me on a personal experience level ... and I thought I may have misjudged him.

I responded to his u2u and for a while things were relatively 'ok' ... then the fantasy factor began to creep in again and I realized that the information he'd used to 'win me over' had been sourced from other threads that I'd made on here about Pastlife Memories and an Abduction Experience that I'd had ... how stupid did I feel to think the little **** had fooled me (it stung like hell :lol
... then this thread emerged (need I say more).

Long story short it makes me very angry that he seems to think that not only do the rules not apply to him ... get banned ... not a problem ... create a new account ... not once ... but 2 times ... making 3 accounts in total (Shadow Ninja / Archangel in Training / The Magicians Apprentice) ... the first 2 from which he is banned.

It just makes a total mockery of the entire T&C's that are set-up to prevent such nonesense.

Obviously when I confronted him about this last persona he pleaded ignorance ... said he didn't know what I was talking about etc etc etc ... turns out the little **** must be using a new / different computer IP in an effort to avoid detection (how desperate is that :puz
but cannot shake of his writing style ... he may be able to change his name and pull the wool over the MODS eyes but his sentence structure and terminology is identical (and the content just as fantastical).

Initially he tried private messaging me ... asked if I knew who'd reported him the first time etc ... but he still persists in his fantasy / delusion and his ego grows by the day (he's taken to calling people 'child' ... this condescending ***** is actually 18yrs old in the real world BTW). It is people like him who get spiritual people a bad name ... and it's quite alarming that he actually seems to believe his own BS so vehemently.

He still tries to contact me from time to time but just seeing his name come up on my screen makes me bristle ... and not many people have that effect on me ... I do not like it ... so I ignore him !

My rant is over ... sorry just had to get it off my chest.

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

According to a mod I spoke to a while ago, he's allowed to create another account so long as he keeps to the T&C on it.

Initially he tried private messaging me ... asked if I knew who'd reported him the first time etc

* Raises hand *

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Initially he tried private messaging me ... asked if I knew who'd reported him the first time etc

* Raises hand *

- Phoenix

Thank-you that made me smile and release the tension. (love your honesty)

That must explain why 'Mystique' is allowed to keep her 'Unity99' account ... oh well, you learn something new everyday apparently this is my lesson for the day.

Still seems like a stupid rule though ... why ban them in the first place ... they mayas well just give them a warnning if they're allowed to come back again.

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If I remember rightly if it's a very serious ban, they can ban your ip address. Which is what he "claimed" to have had happen to him, but I don't believe that for a second. A serious ban would be for something like illicit material or trying to hack and the like, at a guess.

Actions for general abuse and Terms and Conditions violations

- Phoenix

edit on 24/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Will you look at that... I go and get myself sick for a week, and the fun just keeps on rolling in this thread!

@ Aidan

I don't know if my honesty necessarily comes from knowledge or hubris. It's really not a blind-arrogance, or an out-of-control self-image that makes me see corruption and a faulty infrastructure in all of his accounts. It is the hypocrisy of his words, the slander in his thoughts and views, the arrogance and god-complex he possesses, the pity he tries to elicit, and the lack-of-awareness on topics he purports to be a sage of that make me look down on him and his stance.

I think my honesty comes from an unflinching desire to seek truth wherever it may lead. When he says something genuinely false, and gives an 'experience' to 'prove' it's falsehood, then I have to step up and say "that's not the only interpretation available". An example being his Knights Templar rant, wherein he cast them as a maniacal force of impending doom. My experience has been that the Templar were just an early Gnostic Brotherhood dedicated to making themselves better human beings, procuring and saving a vast wealth of religious and mythological Syncretism, and at times defending their leaders from harm.

I don't know though, if Shadow'd been more open-minded, and less "Right Wing Fundamentalist" about his unfounded beliefs than perhaps he and I would not have found ourselves on opposing sides of the field. By creating puppet-accounts that brought his character from a "ShadowNinja" to an "Archangel in Training" to a "Magicians Apprentice" though... that's like me creating account names going from: "Wandering Scribe" to "Spiritiaulity is Evil" to "Aliens Enslave Us All".

It purports things I once denounced and do not believe in. For Shadow, it is Archangels since he cast off the Heavenly Host as lies, and then a Magicians Apprentice since he said magick, astrology, and the like were evil things. It is internal hypocrisy, and it doesn't fly right with me.

Sorry for a long-winded reply, but, it's how the words came out.

@ America?

Yeah... you've got to watch out for that ShadowNinja, he's a clever one... ha ha ha ha ha. Nah, I'm sure people know it's him and that we aren't the first ones to recognize. Or maybe Woody and Phoenix and others were the first to point out that he's made another new account. Glad you've got things straight though.

@ Woody

Whoa. Emotive and powerful rant there. I did not expect that from you. Understandable though, now that I know all the ways he slighted you. I kind of wonder now how often he looks in on his old thread here and sees us carrying on without his aliens...

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hey there Scribe, hope you're feeling better and it wasn't anything too serious.

i just read through my earlier post and I'm actually quite impressed with my venting ... yes, I am a very passive ... easy-going type of girl but I do not suffer fools lightly ... but I have calmed myself now thanks to Pheonix's post

Like you I wonder if he comes back to view his thread when he sees that something has been added ... I'm sure he does and he must be bursting right about now ... with a desperate urge to reply to us.

Little secret between me and you ... I was counting on that when I wrote my 'rant post'

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I hadnt paid much attention to this thread lately, because Shadow and (especially) Unity's ridiculousness angered me. But after hearing he made new accounts etc... Its become very very obvious shadowninja is a troll, trust me, im also a troll( Sometimes, on other sites
). Unity, on the other hand, fully and completely believes what she says, shadow just made this to piss people off, then unity starting backing him and he ran with it,.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow. Real mature, guys. You know very well that he can't defend himself on this thread without giving himself away. Why don't you leave him be. Maybe he has more reasons than most to want to escape from reality. As for unwanted U2U contacts from him, surely blocking him would be enough.
Come on.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
Wow. Real mature, guys. You know very well that he can't defend himself on this thread without giving himself away. Why don't you leave him be. Maybe he has more reasons than most to want to escape from reality. As for unwanted U2U contacts from him, surely blocking him would be enough.
Come on.

I and many others here have real problems in the real world too ... both physical / psychological / and emotional (it's called 'life') ... that does not mean he should be treated any differently to anyone else ... his sanity is not in question ... yes, he has other problems which he himself has made many on here aware of (including you it would seem) but he has to decide whether he has the 'super-powers' he claimed to have over these dozens of pages ... or whether he is nought more than a 'poor, victimized human' who has real world problems (just like the rest of us) ... he can't espout the things he has, and claim God-like status without expecting to be called on it ... or have his blatant deceipts pointed out.

Sorry but he can't have it both ways !

Have you read this thread in it's entirety ?

If you have then I would like to hear how you reached the conclusion that he deserves 'special treatment'.

And if you have read it all ... and still feel your point is valid then you must also consider the 'behind the scenes stuff' ... not just me but at least 3 others who have participated on this thread to my knowledge ... and not just u2u's on here either ... I can't speak for the others but I have given him numerous chances and tried to advise him on how to break this cycle (advise he has asked me for I hasten to add) and for a day or so he would draw himself in ... but inevitable he would always slip back into his old ways.

The comment you make about him not being able to come forward without revealing himself would be funny if not so sad ... do you not understand that is the whole point ... the whole reason why people are angry with him ... people do not like to be fooled / tricked / lied to ... and he has done it repeatedly ... unbelievable.

Maybe my expectations of people are too high ... maybe we should let people do what the hell they like !!!

Oh for goodness sake ... now I've gone and got angry again ... twice in one day ... that's something of a record for me ... and that's how much his behaviour has wound me up

Ok, stepping back now ... I think I should restrict myself to reading for the rest of the night ... but if anyone else suggests he deserves special treatment I may 'blow my top' completely

But the fact remains that there have been many good and knowledgable people on here (this thread) who would willingly have taken him under their wing and encouraged his spiritual growth in a real and healthy way ... and I'm pretty confident when I say that if he came back held his hands up and apologised ... asked for our help / advise / guidance ... there would still ... even now ... be one or two who would be willing to give him another go.

*Wanders off to make coffee muttering under breath. woody

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Oh for goodness sake ... now I've gone and got angry again ... twice in one day ... that's something of a record for me ... and that's how much his behaviour has wound me up

Ok, stepping back now ... I think I should restrict myself to reading for the rest of the night ... but if anyone else suggests he deserves special treatment I may 'blow my top' completely

Nooo, we wants a happy Woody

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by woodwytch

Nooo, we wants a happy Woody

- Phoenix

Ok your picture just made me go
then it made me go
then I stopped and went
to remember why I was angry so I went
then I thought ner, angry doesnt suit me so then I went
in the face of anger and that made me go

The good thing is I can never stay mad for long. Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75 >>