It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is slightly off topic, but I'm curious if anyone has any idea what this meant.
I was having a bath and sort of started staring off into space, looking at the mottled light and dark shadows at the back of the tub, the curtain drawn. Was somewhat hypnotized, and then suddenly noticed I was squinting and trying to read the numbers.

THere was a bright barcode almost of light. Narrow bright light band with tiny numbers. Almost very clear, but I couldnt quite read them. It seemed almost binary, but I think there were other numbers intermingled such as 2's and 7's, cannot be quite sure. After squinting for a bit to try and get them, they disappeared.

First, what was that? Second, if I couldnt consciously read this, would I subconsciously do so?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Alright m'boy. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the existence of your Black Ops members, on one condition. You explain what it is about you that makes you such a worthy target.

Everything you claim to be capable of - I can do too, or I am working with someone else who can do it. Psyichic energy balls (also called Chi-spheres), telepathic intuitions, aura readings, contact with spiritual/extra-terrestrial beings, summoning and communication with angels. All of it is stuff within my capabilities.

So, where are the Black Ops? Why haven't they chased and attacked me, or my psychics? I summon intelligences nightly. You want me to take your Black Ops seriously, then I will, when they come for me the way they have for you. Your accomplishments are no different then mine.

That's why I joke about the Black Ops. They don't exist.

Oh, and you should be lucky bruises and marks on your body are the worst of your damages. Try taking a walk with the really nasty critters. Walk with a Calyx and tell me how much you wish you could have back your little bruises and body-marks.

You're a small-timer claiming big-time reactions for insignificant feats. There are no Black Ops coming for you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh! I think I know this one! You were seeing through the matrix! Quickly, go look up Matrix_Traveler here on this site. Then, subscribe to his lengthy e-mail series about unlocking your soul from the matrix. You'll get fun geometrical designs and graphs, with all sorts of interesting tid-bits about architecture. Best of all, none of it relates to religion so you'll be free to continue these crazy beliefs in religious experiences related to your alien beings!

On a serious note, numerology is a joke. Numbers do not have any significance beyond what you personally attach to them. If you find something mystical in the numbers 0, 1,2,7 then such is your own choice. I would recommend counting the steps to your door from your bedroom, I bet it will be something like 14 (0 x 1 + 2 x 7). Or maybe count the thoughts you have before bed. I bet you'll have none, then one which relates to two things - one of which is the number 7. In all seriousness you saw something because you wanted something to be there to report to us on this thread. Nothing more.

Seriously though, Matrix_Traveler. Look him up, his e-mail series on how to merge with your soul is phenomenal.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Firstly because I started waking up 2-5 kids at my school to Psi and energy and they are at a high stage right now. Also I try to build things not normal in this day and age. I get monitored by them because of my gifts and abilities and trust me something I do not lead on public forums due to security measures.

About 3 weeks ago my energy has been fused with some sort of energy and it is multiplying. Me and my friend ran analysis and it came out with odd results. This energy that has fused with me is meant to be extinct so we are surprised that I actually managed to get it and fuse it with my own. The effects it has on things around me are extraordinary and has bad outcomes. People aware to Psi and several others say they get massive headaches from my energy. Also it feels like their flesh and skin is being eaten away as if there is acid all over their body. This did raise question so me and my friend started to research more. The energy fusion was not meant to happen so it is already strange that it did. But!!! there is a down side we ran a test in a partially awakened state and found out that the energy around me eats away any object. Around a week ago I had an energy out burst and was put into a containment unit by the ETs. Which I did question at first but I realized that it was actually a good idea. The containment unit was like a giant bubble but of a complex technology. When the out burst happened the energy was all over the place inside the unit. But then we started to realize that there were holes appearing in the containment unit. Thank God no one got hurt and everything was ok after wards.

This has raised several question to us and tests were done on this energy.
I do not wish for this energy because it is dangerous and I seen what it can do to objects and people around me.

This was an odd things and I feel some of what scared about it

Also about the video you will need to use insight so see the energy but it might be a bit hard because I give off a glow of energy and it is pretty big. So please do cope with me I am still learning.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes both consciously and subconsciously.

What I am getting at is these numbers are some what of an effect that is produced by general parameters of the matrix inforcement but remember some things can be both good and bad. So it is up to us to find out their meanings.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Alright, first of all you're not the only one who has ever tried to train someone in psychic abilities. I do it too. So waking 5 kids up at your school does not make you any different than me. The Black Ops should have come for me years ago if "waking someone up" to their psychic potential was a requirement.

-----

Three weeks ago (beginning of February) you started experiencing a "new" and "extinct" energy pattern which somehow "merged" with your own. OK, let's tackle this one in steps:

1. Energy can neither be created, nor destroyed. So there are no "extinct" energy patterns. You lose.

2. My, my, my, for being surrounded in flesh-devouring energy for 3 weeks you've certainly done a lot of harm to people in your home, at school, wherever you work, around town and all that.

You know, I think I remember hearing about the biohazardous quarantine over you on the evening... oh, no, wait, I didn't. Because, you know, for flesh-devouring energy, no one seemed to notice. Except you, which smells fishy.

-----

So you and your other friend are now teenage scientists using unamed equipment to measure spiritual energy fields? Specifically those energy fields belonging to extinct energy?

1. I would love to know why you haven't used your vastly superior technologies to aid the spiritual/UFOlogy world. You're quite evil for that.

2. You haven't even graduated high-school yet. You really expect someone to believe you can conduct tests that the most brilliant minds in all of the science kingdom can't?

This stinks to high Heaven I am afraid.

-----

Your extra-terrestrial friends kidnapped you, studied you, kept you in a bubble and brought this highly deadly, extinct energy under control and taught you to safely use it in 3-weeks time? You must be a masterful Jedi kindred to the likes of Yoda to have done all that.

1. So... how did you account for 3 weeks abscence at school?
2. The same absence at work?
3. The same absence at home?
4. I know of posts you've made on ATS in the past 3 weeks.

Lies compounded upon more lies it would seem.

-----

How about some honesty my friend? If you've had a real, legitimate spiritual experience why do you need to surround it in so many lies and fabrications? Why not come out and be proud of your real experience, however little it may seem to you - after all, there are millions of people in our world today who have not had any experiences, ever - so be proud fo your little one.

I think it's time for you to grow up, mature in your spirituality and own up to what you've really seen. Out of all the lies and fabrications you've told I imagine there is one real experience. I would like to know what it is.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You know something, your rudeness on this thread is not appreciated. This is something I am looking for answers for as it just happened today. So the number bar of light may mean squat to you, but something just showed it to me for some reason.

Also, Shadow Ninja is sharing experiences, your opinions mean nothing to his experiences, my experiences or any of the other 7 billion people here.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

KK, I don't know what you mean about your energy fusing but what do you mean that it has an effect on objects, do you mean in the astral?

I don't have a clue what you mean or are talking about here. But as to why you may have had black ops monitoring, especially why you have those messing from the other side, is because up until last summer roughly, you had a strong energy signature.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I wasn't joking about Matrix_Traveler. He is a real member, with a real e-mail program that he will send you (3 a month he told me) concerning unlocking your soul from the matrix and how to merge with it.

Now, you said you saw a band of light, with a set of flashing numerals encrypted in it. What contains a band, with numerals? A lock.

Unlocking your soul from the matrix. Matrix_Traveler knows how to do this. Look him up, share your experience with him, and see for yourself. I am positive it has something to do with his system and program.

Honestly, I may use rude tones on occasion, but, I have no qualms against Matrix-Traveler so I would not bring any shame or doubt to his program here on ATS.

Instead of pre-judging my every comment, why don't you read them for their substance. I may not believe you, or ShadowNinja. But I believe that you both believe. And I believe Matrix_Traveler believes in something that might help you in your beliefs.

So go look him up in the member search and send him a U2U about his program on unlocking the soul from the matrix.

You people are all so judgmental.

~ Wandering Scribe

P.S.

ShadowNinja posted his experiences, for me. In a response to my inquiry. If he didn't care, he'd have not elaborated. Obviously he does care, as do I. Unfortunately, his experiences are completely false according to all scientific logic.

I merely point it out to him.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I'm sorry, was too quick to retort, it didn't seem like a legitmate answer. I will search for that.

Unlocking the matrix isn't the kind of answer I was expecting. I have had glimpses under it, and know this is coded on many level including in our language, and religions, but also saw a stream of coding in the trees out front once in a high frequency. It was strange.

I keep setting intentions that I'm awake and aware, and have emerged free from the matrix. I had been wondering if these numbers had been wake up frequencies. Another thought that came was when someone wrote in binary a message that someone translated, if it actually was a message and if my subconscious may understand it.

They weren't flashing. I'm not sure if they were moving along the side or not in this narrow steady light. I kept squinting to try and make them out, and when it disappeared, no matter how I squinted couldnt duplicate that bar out of the softer muted shadows and lights.

What do you mean by his instructions on how to merge with your soul? Are you speaking of the aspect of yourself that doesnt fit in this vessel, as some say? Or your higher self?

Lately I've been worried on how many people may be inviting a walk in situation by seeking oneness with something that may not even be themselves. It was someones very unusual words to shadow ninja on another forum who always had insider type answers.

He said strangely, perhaps as if to someone in Shadow Ninja, that this one looked promising for a succesful union. Another caught that as well.

I wonder sometimes what people are being led into. I do believe that we have an expanded self, and have experienced that at times, that only this portion of us is asleep, so to speak. But, real caution is needed. Until we know who we are and remember.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Energy can be extinct basically of an extinct rare race far out check how many races are now extinct then come talk to me. The thing with me is also known as being touched by a being this being belong to an old old race which does not exist in the universe anymore as far as we found out. This race has returned to the original source. As far as I know this energy only happens when I am in a highly aware state so not. I do not think they would allow me going around town with that energy on. So for god sakes mate use your rational sense.

Secondly did you even understand what I meant about the 3 weeks. No I guess not because I said I was referring to being taken at night last week when the burst of energy happened. So No I was not missing for 3 weeks.
Secondly if you were Psi would you not have scanned me by now ?? and felt my aura and energy. You ask of me these things when you prove no rational sense of any sort of energy recognition. Also you remind me a lot of a Black Op that me and Unity99 encountered not so long ago.

Also try waking up 5 kids at one moment that is what I meant you silly billy lol. By making that you spike off a large amount of energy at one place. This goes on the radar the kids get checked out left a lone ,then the source of activating them gets monitored which is basically me. Also having a highly strong energy and an energy glow that can be easily spotted by a satellite. Use your common sense this makes you a walking target.

Thirdly why would you give advanced tech to a bunch of people who would miss use it or far more most likely sell it to the military think man think. This world is already messed up and people already being killed as test subjects in sub military bases.

This is why I am becoming suspicious of you and things you say , because really that is what happened with the guy who turned out to be a Black Op.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Shadow Ninja, don't invite scanning like that. There are things that are dangerous. This is one of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oh NO NO NO Unity I did not mean it that way!!

What I mean if he was truly that Psi aware he would have felt my energy by now. Also he does remind me of the Black Op we encountered 2-3 weeks ago.

So that is why I am running analysis on the grid and energy patters. I am how ever scratching my noggin and chin thinking about this more.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Honestly, I am not sure what Matrix_Travelers program consists of entirely. I had a discussion on another thread with him about the essence of the soul. On that thread I posited Buddhist, Hindu, Ancient Egyptian, and Christian soteriology. Instead of responding to me on the thread I received a U2U from him where he invited me to join his program (he has some special name for it).

He then briefly explained that his program consisted of a series of e-mails, 3 a week he said, that would cover how he discovered his system, where his information comes from, what you can do, and all these other things. This all leads up to unlocking your soul, discovering it's shape and such, and then merging with it.

That is really all the information I have regarding Matrix_Traveler and his program. He might be useful to you though, considering your encounters with the matrix.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This what is happening with vessels. I will refer to what I experienced not so long ago.

I am merged partially with my higher state but I am not fully merged yet. Right now I am merely an essence of my Higher Self a tiny stone shall we call it. While I am partially here I am in the astral and dimensional planes I am a multi dimensional being and so are many others that I know. For there are no limits this is a vessel and I am merely filling it bit by bit. For this vessel is an empty cup shall we call it that and I am merely poring the the tea in into it. Drop by drop of tea the cup fills until it is full and the full state of the merge happens.

Every vessel varies in its own way that is why it happens differently.
For when you pore the tea quickly the cup overfills fast and the tea flows out of the cup. But when you pore the tea slowly you fill it perfectly to a state that you want it to be drunk at. This happens to our vessels for if we merge quickly the vessel can collapse. But when we pore it slowly drop by drop, we get a perfect balance and the vessel prospers like a perfect Cherry blossom.

For everything must be balanced and not forced for the perfect bloom can prosper into something bad. Also this should be done gently for it is the only way. As a wise man once said to me "Patience leads to understanding and Understanding leads to true knowledge".

So this is basically how the vessels and the full merge works.

I hope this explained to you partially what is said and you understand for what is happening to me happens to everyone in due time. It is a process that happens over time or it happens in an instant. But when it happens in an instant that perfect Cherry Blossom will be ruined.

The Kids I did gradually letting them merge and stabilize for couple days.
Because if I did it fully they would be effected greatly and something would be very hard to fix.

Some vessels collapse at birth because they can not handle the pressure that is why there are so many kids lately effected with mental problems at birth or health issues. But what you can all do is give them love because they were the not so lucky ones to merge partially into the vessel at birth.

Peace and Light to you and may you Blossom into a perfect form.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

That's just the thing though, Shadow, I have tried to connect myself to your aura. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to. If your aura is as widespread as you say, then I should have easily picked it up a week ago when I joined your thread in earnest. I have not picked up anything. Sadly this includes your chi-sphere video as well. I did not see the sphere, or feel the sphere, and the camera did not exhibit any of the signs of chi-sphere presence.

I did see you trying though, you have the correct approach. Unfortunately I do not think your wave-flow is mastered enough to create a chi-sphere like you said you could.

---

I would like to see your sources that different races of being possess different energy. How is a human's energy different from that of a dogs? In all of my studies energy has been the one constant between all existences. The same energy allows me to communicate with Phoenix's aura, or the aura of the Calyx. The same energy allows me to summon my dog with feelings not words. I have encountered no species, or race, with a "different" energy because energy is a universal constant. It is the same at it's base the entire universe over.

I apologize for misreading your one-night sojourn. The question remains the same: how did a single night's time (about 8 hours) allow you to master this new energy? Especially if it is extinct and unknown because all of the beings possessing it returned to the All. It would be impossible for any being NOT of the All to teach you to control the energy of the All, since these beings themselves would be a part of the All, making them unreachable to any non-All lifeforms.

That is an honest question too, not just me tearing apart your theory, I would like to know how you explain it.

5? Well, I have not woken up 5 at once, but I have woken up 7 in my time. One of which psychically predicted the Northern Illinois University shootings, she saved lives through that psychic burst. A second one can manipulate people's wills to his command. Which I admit I do not like him using, but such a capability comes in handy when people's safety is important. These two alone have sweeping, massive psychic waves.

Still no black Ops.

[running out of space, second message coming up]

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Oh no you did not understand what I mean was that I was put into a chamber when the energy out burst happened. The guys have been working on this new energy about 2-3 weeks roughly sense it showed up so I am sure its pretty stabilized by now.

Also that is odd that you can not pick it up hmm maybe I am becoming rusty lately I have not been fully training or meditating over couple weeks now. I have had a energy limiter placed on my arm a long time ago. Due to an incident that happened so that could also be the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Concerning the technology, which I do not believe you possess at all, are you saying that you - in your 18 years of life - are superior morally to Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky, Francis Crick and others? That is a severe superiority complex to possess. To believe that you are morally incorruptible and that such great minds as those listed are in fact all evil.

And fine. I am truly a member of the Black Ops.

My name is Sergeant Gregorious Kee.
I was born on Lusus, in the year 3659 of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The PAX militia fashioned a time machine and sent me back.
I am here to collect a girl, her name is Aenea.
She is your daughter.
She is coming through a hijacked time machine.
It is called the Jade Temple.
The ETA is 1 year and 17 days for her return here.

I have been sent to capture your flesh-devouring energy so I may use it on her. If she lives, she will spread a plague to humans who span 36 galaxies from my time. This is unfortunate, since you think you are trying to SAVE lives, but in essence you are only destroying 86 billion lives across an entire quadrant of the universe.

Please, surrender your disease-energy to me so I can use it to save the human race.

----

I can make up completely fabricated lies too. But I don't need to resort to them to make myself seem important.

Maybe it's something to do with growing up... who knows.

~ Wandering Scribe

PS - still not a Black Ops.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

There is a difference between the energy of a dog, a dolphin, a tree, a human, a grey, a lizzie, what I call an angel or a very super consciousness being. Namely, we're all on a journey and though equal have different levels of light shining, or development. We also carry a signature unique to ourselves and of course, species.

Telepathy is something we need to develop, more and more of us, and emotion is a good way to connect. I've used my mind to rescue a trapped dragon fly and had experiences with this. But also, did a heart chakra meditation and connected completely to someone, who I was sending healing too, felt them, understood them, and felt and empthetic bond. They turned up shortly after that as well.

Emotion and heart is a crucial aspect of telepathy, or the Universal Understanding.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Umm Ok I found that really odd lol and also I never lie. So are you for real or just joking cause yes I do have a daughter on a different planet.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join