It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Illegal Immigration Has Affected Me Through The Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by souls
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

You did know that your hate is based an false ideas and manipulation of the most sophisticated kind, did you not? "

"HATE"? Bigotry, Prejudice, Distrust, Suspicion... toward a sub-group, yes. Hate...no.

"You did know that by thinking the way you do, it further divides us, and makes it easier to conquer us?"

Nope. Breaking down Sovereignty of borders, corrupting economies through inlux of unrepresented populace, breaking down cultural stability through sudden influx of invading cultures, undercutting wages, undercutting education, property values, increased crimes rates, FORCED integration of a culture unwilling to assimilate.

THAT divides us. This thread and my words are evidence, hence why I posted all this.

Migration to any country in large amounts, specially in the United States is only but one effect of what the actual problem is.

That's obvious. I am speaking about one subject. I will probably speak of the myriad of other 'problems' in America one day, but not today, thanks for the advice.

You are hating an entire people, just because you have been lead to believe it really is their fault, that it is anybody's fault for that matter.

You obviously didn't read the entirety of all my posts.

The problem is that the global grab for power is very real. Institutions like the United Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and NAFTA all work for a common goal. They do not see you as an individual, they see you as a number, a commodity. This is why they brain wash you in to having these feelings of hate towards humanity, without even truly understanding why.

First part of whay you said was true. Last part is garbage. They WANT Illegal Immigration, they LOVE it. THAT is part of their plan. Anyone who overlooks THAT gem is truly "ignorant"

The Mexican people would have been better off without the influence of covert operations conducted by your "Defense" agencies.

Agreed

This is not just Mexico you know. You can follow a large trail heading all the way south in the Southern Americas. This is because Drugs are the largest contributors to all of this chaos. Drugs, money, and so called power. Cocaine, Heroine, they are a big business. Why do you think Afghanistan has exploded in production? All of a sudden.

True again, so what does this have to do with my thread?You're rambling the usual "suspects" obvious to most people, but ignoring the basis of the thread.

They brain wash you because they don't want you to know this. First you have to ask your self why this large migration of people happens, then you have to actually understand that there is a much larger picture to all of this. Try to look beyond the tunnel vision.

Not brain washed, I live in reality. Lemme guess, you have never experienced what I describe, have you? As I stated in one of my posts, NAFTA started the influx, along with other policies and actions. Just so we're clear...I'm not some slack jawed yokel ignorant of Geopolitics.

The appeals to emotion and the "plight of the Immigrant" have NO place for tolerance for me anymore.

I am INTOLERANT of Illegal Immigration as this point. While sympathetic, I can not tolerate something that is KILLING my home town and my State.

You think it's no big deal? You come live here for 30 years then tell me about the poor Illegals. I bet you wouldn't last with your "tolerance" intact.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My sister is married to an illegal alien, who happens to be a two time convicted felon. I haven't spoken to her in years and she won't tell my mom what her hubby was convicted of but says he was innocent (yea, twice?) anyway, they got married at the courthouse.....how is that possible? Don't you have to provide identification to anyone anymore? They live in Arkansas, the problem is bad there to. No one cross references any information and even if they did they wouldn't load them up and send them home. My sister and her husband now have a child......imagine that. We don't even watch the recently released from prison felon illegal aliens. It's America's fault they are here and taking over.....but the liberals got their votes huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Obviously, you are intolerant and hateful, and bigoted, whatever you want to sugar coated of Mexican people. Throughout your posts you have tried to further the agenda that it is the Mexican people's fault. If I told you how illegal immigration has affected me through the years, you would not believe.

But, for you to sit there and say all that you have said, which is all pure garbage, and blame the Mexican people, and then say you issue is with illegal immigration. What do you think this is? You constantly try to apologize, or even justify for what you are about to write with something that precedes your insult.

If you truly agree with part of my previous post, then there would be no need for me to explain how what I said has to do with my argument. You are brainwashed and using the Mexican people as a scapegoat for feeling powerless to the utter disregard of your government in how it manages you and your life.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

It is NOT easy seeing your once beloved home city, turn into a dump overnight.

And this is why alot of people up here in Mt are fighting against illegal immigrants staking their claim here. Last summer there was a large amount who were hanging with homeless downtown. They were defecating and urinating in front of businesses, mom and pop businesses that had been around forever. The liberal bleeding hearts who have overrun the nearest city (I'm on the outside of town) said to leave them all alone. Don't do nothing to them. Until they began physically harassing patrons trying to enter stores. Begging for money or work. It got so bad people got angry enough and then they had to put a stop to it by making it illegal to loiter if you are homeless.

I am not a racist. I just want these people to become legal and start paying their bills and working like everyone else has to. Not come here and hit the ER, free clinics, and welfare until they bleed resources dry.

I am native american. I cannot go into town and start ordering up my dinner in my native tongue. I speak english where people who speak it can understand me. Why is it so far fetched to expect others who come to this country to do the same? I know what it's like to be singled out because of my race and it's hard. But I don't go trashing people who aren't indian because I'm angry. Seems like alot of these new people migrating here who happen to be hispanic are angry and they want us to hand out to them what they want. All I say is get a job and work for what you want and achieve what you want the right way. Be respectful of people and you will get that same respect back. Maybe not 100% of the time but most of the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Intolerant? Of Illegal Immigration? You bet.

Hateful? Nope. "Hate" is an overused word in hyperbolic retorts.

Bigotry? Yep, admitted that I have become bigoted this entire thread. Are you my echo?

ETA: Look up the definition for "bigotry". The term is not as nefarious and EVIIILLL as you may think. Bigotry does not equal racism. I've known racists, they have no remorse or care for the human life and value of their targets.

Having "prejudice" is something very FEW people can admit to having. At least I come right out that I am Prejudiced towards Illegals which makes me suspect of many Mexicans I come in contact with by osmosis.

If I wanted them hurt, or to fail, or subjected to violence. I would have stated so. That's not the case.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I say hate because it is not hard to see that this hate has been building up to this point where you think it can actually be hidden among your definitions. When you write things like you are driving down the freeway and all you see Hispanic faces, and that obviously bothers you. That is hate. If your issue was with illegal immigration, then you would not be able to make a comment such as that because there is no way for you to know if any of these Hispanics you see driving around you are here undocumented, illegal? Don't you see where you fail in your logic? I highly doubt it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am just curious. What if I were a white person who came to your town and brought bands of people who refuse to speak english, trashed up your neighborhood, brought illegal activity and violence upon your city block, and dried up the county resources by not working and filing for any freebie I could get. Hung out on the corners and harassed people for jobs and money. Break into your home, your friends' and families homes and stole.

Then say a bunch of people started to complain about this and wanted us out. Would you say that those people were racist too?

The thing is, my opinions are solely based on choices, behavior, and the crimes being committed. I don't hate mexicans, or anyone else. My anger is directed at the choices they make and the life style they choose to bring with them. What exactly are they coming to America for if they want to bring the same thing with them that they were trying to escape? If they don't want to become citizens of this country, then what do they want?

Before you start calling someone racist, think on that.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

So if I walked into an art exhibit and noticed paintings of Flowers, where paintings of Animals used to be, I would be "racist" for noticing the difference?

Me noticing a marked change in the Demographics of my town makes me racist?

SHUT the hell up, LOL.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls

Obviously, you are intolerant and hateful, and bigoted, whatever you want to sugar coated of Mexican people. Throughout your posts you have tried to further the agenda that it is the Mexican people's fault. If I told you how illegal immigration has affected me through the years, you would not believe.

But, for you to sit there and say all that you have said, which is all pure garbage, and blame the Mexican people, and then say you issue is with illegal immigration. What do you think this is? You constantly try to apologize, or even justify for what you are about to write with something that precedes your insult.

If you truly agree with part of my previous post, then there would be no need for me to explain how what I said has to do with my argument. You are brainwashed and using the Mexican people as a scapegoat for feeling powerless to the utter disregard of your government in how it manages you and your life.

It does not matter whose fault it is. It cannot be tolerated. Its like saying its okay to murder, because its a fault of the society and value crisis, not the individual, or its okay to steal because you are poorer than your victim. If illegal imigration is caused by mexicans, its okay to fight against it, but if its root cause is TPTB plan, suddenly it is okay?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
To the OP:

I understand how you feel. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I lived in Los Angeles from 1985 to 1993 and I saw the same thing you did.

People who are accusing you of bigotry are correct, but you admitted that yourself in the OP. On the other hand, people who are accusing you of hatred are wrong. And ignorant. There is a BIG difference between anger and hate.

The solution to the illegal immigration problem has always been simple: require job applicants to have a valid Social Security Number. When an applicants name and the social security number they provide don't match, the employer is notified.

The problem is they are allowed to hire the illegal immigrant anyway, and many scumbag employers just want the cheapest labor they can get.

I am generally liberal, but this is one issue where I definitely don't agree with the liberal concensus.

Label me any way you like folks, but I didn't come to this conclusion easily. I really wanted to dismiss the consternation over illegal immigration as hysteria and racial paranoia. Unfortunately, my opinion is based on LOTS of real world experience.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Point to me exactly where I wrote you were racist. I said you are hateful towards Mexicans because first you try to apologize for your words, and proceed with your hate towards Mexicans, and brown faces going down the freeway.

SO why is it that I feel only bothered by "Illegals"?

Let's be straight here. When someone OTHER than Mexican says the word "Illegal" in L.A. or California, we mean "MEXICAN". Yes, there are many others that come here Illegally from other lands, but we all know what we mean.

If you are bothered by illegals, and then you define illegals as Mexicans, then you are bothered by Mexicans, and the Mexican culture, not necessarily by illegals. It just so happens to be that a lot of illegal immigrants do originate in Mexico, but that is just mainly in the border states. It is your very own scapegoat so that you don't have to keep showing your hate towards Mexicans.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

I'm generally a 'social liberal ' too, may surprise some people.

"Progressive Classical Libertarian" would fit, if labels need to be used.

But for me the right/left paradigm is weak. Words like Liberal and Conservative don't really mean anything to me.

I base my views on right vs. wrong or what is good for my nation country.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

No, why would it be ok? If it cannot be tolerated, then a viable solution has not been reached because of the state of mind by the OP who does not see the big picture. The hate that he promotes, is not productive because he furthers the agenda of division. This is happening all over the world. This is every body's fault now, because we are all part of the cause of why people choose to migrate from there native lands. It is not hard to see. The disruption caused by the United States government alone in the South Americas is reason for this migration, and the OP has to understand this as well, but there is much more to it. His blame on the Mexicans shows his true intent and purpose.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

You never read my posts then. I included others in there too. Hondurans, El Salvadorans, etc. Many come through Mexico as a gateway.But people in Los Angeles just say "Mexican"...it's a vague misnomer, but it's what happens. If you lived here, you would get what I'm saying.

And yes, you can't prove by just looking someone is "Mexican" for the most part. But hang around Mexicans for over 30 year and you CAN see the common features of the more "INDIOS" types, which are specific to regions of Mexico and Mexico itself. So yeah, I personally can kind of "tell". It's called adaptive learning. My brain has learned to associate common features, patterns, style of dress, etc.

But, I'm done talking to you because I am not in the mood to go round and round on this. You want to label me what you'd like? Fine with me. Don't really care.

HAVE A BLAST!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Now you're just plain misrepresenting my words out of YOUR anger. You have obviously NOT read my full posts or at the least attempted to comprehend the sum. You are being disingenuous at this point. Simplistic, Hyperbolic, to add.

It's not appreciated.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Just as I figured. I exposed who you truly are and you try to control damage by cutting and running. You know I am right about you, because I know the type of person you are. If it matters, I am of Mexican descent, but you know what, it is 2010 and I think I rather just be a human.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

You exposed nothing but yourself. And you being Mexican is a TOTAL SHOCKER. Never would have guessed you had a Dog in this race....duuuuuurrrr

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Trust me, I am not angry at you. Why should I even bother? It is just easy to expose you so I had some time.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

You exposed nothing, why are you celebrating in your own delusions?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Exactly, because you would have never thought that a Mexican could intellectually challenge you. I figured it kind breaks down your reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join