It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four huge changes in twenty ten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As the bible says "...we shall all be changed..." We shall all be changed in four episodes in twenty ten. There are three raptures and one resurrection to take place.

First, the rapture of the archangel of the Lord which shall be changed for the better. (The wicked one is going to know Who the Father is by a man's vanish into thin air. And be like, "All along it was him!")

Second, the after resurrection of those dead in Christ which shall be changed for the better. (This continues on until the last rapture. And the resurrection goes on before and during the first rapture.)

Third, the rapture of the obvious wicked one which shall be changed for the worse.

Fourth, the rapture of the just in Christ left alive at the Lord's coming which shall be changed for the better.

Something for every kind. These things shall shortly be done. Those which change for the better will be in the paradise of God. The wicked which shall be changed for the worse will be in the lake of fire. The rapture of the wicked means the abomination went of desolation. Right now a great spiritual trumpet is sounding because it's twenty ten (2010), the acceptable year of the Lord.

Questions:

Do you believe these four episodes will happen? If so, what exact days will be the last days where each of those four episodes get seperately fulfilled in this year?

My only wise guess from figurings is that the wicked one gets raptured this 24th in the hour of 2:22 am est. Which means the archangel of the Lord gets raptured any time before that as a thief would strike without any exact knowing when within that window of oppurtunity from now to 2:21 am est of Jan the 24th.

Those four episodes are the trump of God. The last trump though is these four: Satan (Jack of spades), Michael the archangel of the Lord (Queen of spades), the Father Lord Jesus Christ (King of spades), and my Father Lord Jesus (Ace of spades). They make up God's plan. It's Lord Jesus Christ come in the flesh. It's Lord Jesus come in the kingdom of God. And that's the little difference. Those four episodes also follow suit with the first being equal to the Ace of spades, the second being equal to the Jack of spades, the third being equal to the Queen of spades, and the fouth being equal to the King of spades.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I predict numerals will be spelled out. this will lead to confusion among the 33% of high school dropouts who cant spell "twenty"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

I suggest you would comment on post !!

Otherwise people that read you wining about spelling, think you do not have anything useful to ad and even might think what you accusing this member fore.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't really believe these events will occur as you tell them.
If they occur at all !

It was fun to read do !

Peace !

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

God Bless you brother for trying to warn people . Personally I am not sure how you came up with those dates(I would love to know ) . I can only say February might be a really horrible month for the world because I had a lucid dream about 8 months ago telling me that . And a key word is "might" being I have never had a dream like that before and I have no past experience like it to base it on .

new topics

top topics

join