It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few deep questions about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Again - go to local library and get copy of "102 Minutes"

Every public or college library I been to has a copy

Unlike web sites the authors actually went out and asked people who were in the buildings to relate their experiences

Not simply making some up wild "theories" and posting them for the
paranoid or gullible to believe in...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

So naturally this guy StopLoss is a idiot...is that just b/c he's asking questions about 9/11? Or b/c he might not agree with you? Or what ED?

How you can get away with constantly calling people idiots and all the other insults you sling around on almost every single post is beyond me.

So whast do you consider "asking questions about 9/11"

Going to such places like Prison Planet/Alex Jones/David Ray Griffin and reading their drivel

Or

reading books like "CITY IN THE SKY" which covers the construction of the WTC written by NY Times reporters Eric Lipton & Jamie Glanz

www.amazon.com...

or the "911 COMMISSION REPORT" - despite the attacks by the lunatic fringe remains the basics for understanding how hijackings carried out

www.amazon.com...

How about "THE LOOMING TOWERS: AL QAEDA AND ROAD TO 9/11 " by Lawrence Wright, covers growth of radical Islam

www.amazon.com...

Maybe "THE SHADOW FACTORY" by James Bamford - early chapters lay out travels of hijackers and how plot was organized

www.amazon.com...

Like Mulder said "The Truth is Out There" - depends where you want to go - try for understanding or wallow in paranoid stupidity....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by hooper

There were explosions in the basement, to many creditable eyewitness who were down there, survived to tell us the truth.

After the plane crash.

What a liar. WTC building employees say a massive explosion occurred 3-4 seconds BEFORE the plane impacted.

This guy is too smart for your BS.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is a link that talks about how many people survived that were in the twin towers.

Article

To summarize, most of the people below the airplane crash sites survived. Few people about the crash sites got out.

Estimates of between 5,000 to 7,000 people were in each tower.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This StopLoss fellow doesn't strike me as some hard core conspiracy Kool Aid Drinker like Impressme who considers a debate to be quoting from Prison Planet.

Care to prove your ridiculous nonsense?
I have never quoted from “Prison Planet.”

Please show this source? (I dint think so!)

Some of you OS guards can’t debate the issues with facts, because your fairytales are falling apart everyday, so now you have resorted to telling lies because you will not face the Truth.
The proof of this is your comment to me.

Remember, we have the truth on our side and these conspiracy theorists are painfully aware of it.

Look at the proven lies and venom you spew, against everyone who doesn’t believe in your ridiculous nonsense it is really disgusting how you talk to people.,

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

The WTC were demolished with Nano Thermite & supper Nano Thermate with other explosives devices.
GoodOlDave, your OS hold no weight with real sciences, in fact real science laugh at your falling apart OS nonsense and that is a “proven scientific fact.”

[edit on 22-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

And what exactly did those magic basement bombs do? Not much since the towers collapsed from the top down. backward thinking is a bad thing. And dont tell me nobody outside the WTC or in the lobby missed an explosion at any time before the actual impact. It would have been quite obvious to everyone at the street level or in the subway tunnel under WTC or in the malls under the WTC of hearing a loud kaboom of an explosive PRIOR to the plane impact. I dont care how you try to spin it and say the impact itself made everyone forget the first explosion. People are not that stupid.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

There were explosions in the basement, to many creditable eyewitness who were down there, survived to tell us the truth.

After the plane crash.

Wong, stop covering up the Truth. Here is proof that there was explosions “before” the planes hit the WTC.

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11

www.youtube.com...

Explosive Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories

www.911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Look at the proven lies and venom you spew,

Nice try, but fail again. It is the CT's spewing the lies, venom and ridiculous nonsense in their many ct's

The WTC were demolished with Nano Thermite & supper Nano Thermate with other explosives devices.

a silly conspiracy theory, there is zero evidence either were used in bringing down the WTC buildings, something the CT's ignore is why no one noticed the tonnes of explosives etc needed, and no one noticed the men working many man-months installing all these tonnes of explosives and thermite.... nor the many holes punched in the walls or wirintg needed to connect them all together!

in fact real science laugh at your falling apart OS nonsense and that is a “proven scientific fact.”

Except that the ct's have continually shown their ignorance of science and their many conspiracy theories are devoid of any scientific fact at all, as conspiracy theorists here have shown a complete lack of any scientific knowledge whatsoever!

[edit on 22/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

backward thinking is a bad thing.

Get real!

And what exactly did those magic basement bombs do?

I did not know they were “magical bombs” where did you hear that? Oh, I know from your gove.org websites

And dont tell me nobody outside the WTC or in the lobby missed an explosion at any time before the actual impact.

I don’t need to.

Watch the video and read the creditable eyewitness account from the website that I just provided in the above post that proves it.
Watch the video and watch and listen to the eyewitness account of explosions going off before the plane hit the WTC.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Except that the ct's have continually shown their ignorance of science and their many conspiracy theories are devoid of any scientific fact at all, as conspiracy theorists here have shown a complete lack of any scientific knowledge whatsoever!

Thank you for your bitter opinion, however I will not waste time showing you the hundreds of creditable scientific reports that prove your OS is all hogwash. That is why you are so bitter. You obvious have seen the truth but will not acknowledge it. If anyone is ignorant, it is the OS believers who refuse to look at the creditable, proven, scientific, facts that destroys the OS fairytale and turns the OS into a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

refuse to look at the creditable, proven, scientific, facts that destroys the OS fairytale and turns the OS into a conspiracy theory.

So show us those so called "scientific facts" published in a peer reviewed journal then.... but you are unable to!

And you are still are unable to explain how tonnes of explosives and many man months of work was done in the towers without anyone noticing....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

There is no proof of explosions before the impacts.

ah you are referring to Rodrigeuz and Sanchez's accounts. yes, Rodriguez who's first interviews make NO mention of any explosions in the basement, and Sanchez, mentioning a fireball traveling through the elevator shaft. Wait, which way was the fireball traveling according to those that saw it? DOWN. Since when will an explosion in the basement (below the person) send a fireball downward as if it came from above?

Oh fun fact: Any sort of demolition charges, or high power explosives, used specifically for cutting through steel beams do not create massive fireballs, nor do they leave behind a smell of jetfuel. High power explosives do not create burn victims. Fuel fed fireballs do, and a fuel tank explosion would. But if you stood next to an RDX explosion or a C4 charge, or TNT, or any blasting agent, it would not burn you, but blow you apart. And I have yet to see any accounts of people blown apart by this "basement bomb".

EDIT to add: I did watch the video. The poster did a nice job of cutting and editing the video though. But people that were in the lobby would ALL have seen and felt the explosion before the impact. But is there a single account of someone who was in the lobby that swears the magic bomb went off priort to impact? Nope. In fact read some of the accounts here:

911stories.googlepages.com...

Also be sure to read the accounts of Ronnie Clifford, Vasana Mutuanot, Jennianne Maff, and also Brian Reeves. Plenty of burns and burn victims. Doesnt sound like a bomb to me.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So show us those so called "scientific facts" published in a peer reviewed journal then.... but you are unable to!

Why, so you can “hand wave” everything as it has “been proven” you always do.

And you are still are unable to explain how tonnes of explosives and many man months of work was done in the towers without anyone noticing....

Just because we do not know who or how the explosives were placed in the WTC, it does not mean there were none.

Instead of focusing on impossible questions and looking for ways to trap your opponent why don’t you do some real research?

AE911Truth

www.ae911truth.org...

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

911 Truth. Org

www.911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

There is no proof of explosions before the impacts.

What is so funny? Three thousand people were murdered and you think this is a laughing matter!

Your information is “wrong” and I disagree with you entirely on everything you just posted, but you know that already don’t you?
I will not waste my time on someone who continually pushes “disinformation” against the truth , which you have a long history of doing, for two years now.

Eyewitness Accounts
Eyewitnesses Recalled Explosions, No Alarms or Sprinklers

911research.wtc7.net...

This alone, blows your laughing matter down the drain.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why, so you can hand wave everything as it has “been proven” you always do.

avoidance noted, they do not want their ct's peer reviewed!

Just because we do not know who or how the explosives were placed in the WTC, it does not mean there were none.

again, there is zero proof any explosives were used, but that does not stop the ct's making things up anyway!

Instead of focusing on impossible questions

so you think asking a simple question as to why no one noticed tonnes of explosives, many man months of work being done installing them, cutting holes in walls, wiring them up etc is a "impossible question"? It is impossible to answer as no explosives were used in bringing down the WTC buildings!

why don’t you do some real research?

as you have been told before, "real research" is not done by visiting conspiracy theory sites full of lies and made up stories. However, that is what "real research" is to a conspiracy theorist!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

as you have been told before, "real research" is not done by visiting conspiracy theory sites full of lies and made up stories. However, that is what "real research" is to a conspiracy theorist!

Your wrong, but you know that don’t you?

If we are all lairs as you claim, then why do you spend 24/7 in these 911 threads?
If you think spewing your hatred against people who oppose the OS is promoting productive conversation, then you are sadly wrong.

This thread is not about Truthers.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Care to prove your ridiculous nonsense?
I have never quoted from “Prison Planet.”

Please show this source? (I dint think so!)

I'm not going to waste my time rummaging through 500 posts looking for it. You posted rubbish claiming al Qaida meant "toilet" and I showed that it came from Prison Planet. If you got it from someplace else, then you're only making yourself look worse becuase it means all these damned fool conspiracy stories are mindlessly copying each other verbatim.

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

No it wasn't, dude. If it was, every chunk of steel at ground zero would have been sloppy-melty from the demolitions, and I know I already gave you the name of the photographer who took the pictures to satisfy your "chain of custody" so don't go there.

GoodOlDave, your OS hold no weight with real sciences, in fact real science laugh at your falling apart OS nonsense and that is a “proven scientific fact.”

Yeah, right, kepp telling yourself that, if it it soothes your bludgeoned ego from not getting anywhere with your conspiracy stories. You have to know that your claims of secret plots are being laughed at outside of your own tiny conspiracy cliques.

What Bill Clinton thinks of the 9/11 protestors

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You may also want to look into the roof top doors to both buildings being locked and there being no emergency evacuation procedures from the roof. I also believe there were many stairwell doors which where locked as well which may have trapped many victims.

Anyway you look at it, the emergency evacuation procedures failed miserably on that day, causing many deaths. How this was allowed to happen at buildings which had already been the target of a terrorist attack eight years previously is mind boggling.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"What Bill Clinton thinks of the 9/11 protestors"

Is this the same guy who buried information and looked the other way while 800,000 innocent people were being massacred in Rwanda in 1994? In that case, Clinton having a low opinion of 9/11 protesters speaks for itself.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Thet locked the roof hatches so no one could be rescued from the roof.

Listen to what ever ugie1028 , in nothing we trust, Impreeme, GoldenFleese, Sean48, PersonalChoice,
and Wildbob77 say. Rain pee on the rest that always insult members and their beleifs. Read up on Cass Sunstine.
Listen to your moma and keep your nose clean.
PS Ghost!Rider and Spinx are new to me???

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join