It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLENN BECK-9/11 Truth-To Assassinate Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The sellout-The Fake Patriot-The Wolf in Sheeple Clothing-The Scumbag..Glenn Beck predicts 9/11 truth ops, inside the White House will assassinate Obama

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hope........
on second thought........ok never mind.
ummmmmm, errrrr.
I love Obama and everything he stands for.....Go OBAMA!!!!!

Edit to add;
If anyone is going to assasinate Obama it is going to be the same ones who assasinated Kennedy. Any takers on who that was?
Tick tock.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Why in hell would any Truth Movement want to axe Obama.

It doesn't matter which party is in Power , they wont willingly endorse a

new investigation. Both Parties know the Truth about 911 .

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Yeah right man i hope not i would edit that post if i were you, he sucks but theres no need for that he can be impeached if anything, this is just a cover up excuse to make 9/11 truthers and Ron Paul supporters try to look bad.

This is PROOF beyond measures the truth movement is beating the sh*t out of this lying corrupt government and they already feel the heat from all of Ron Pauls supporters this is growing to become a huge mass of the USA a storm of hell for the government and its lies

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

It's a BS sham can't you see Glen Beck is the puppet paid off spreading this bs just like he always has
just like Alex said.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Beck is a moron.

Listen to Judge Napolitano instead.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

completely the truth

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wish I had the original video. In the believability department Glen Beck and Alex Jones are pretty much in the same bin.

What would be fun is to watch an Alex Jones/Glen Beck debate. Just to see who the king of all that is nutty truly is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

That's what I was going to say in the first place. I hope He gets impeached.
The 911 truth movement apparently not going away.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Look, Glenn Beck is an entertainer, okay? He's no more and no less an entertainer than Jon Stewart or Rush Limbaugh or any of the other people who are paid to entertain you. What he says is scripted, approved, and performed.

Beck is not a political figure, he isn't steering the course of American politics, okay?

As for snuffing Obama, why waste a bullet? The President and his merry band of thieves are hanging themselves already, committing political suicide. Assassination would be superfluous.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think what scares gov'ts worldwide is the population is getting a lot more informed. The Internet for all it's strengths and weaknesses is probably the best gift man has ever been given. It truly is if you think about how it has changed society. I remember the days of dialing up to a BBS and thought that was kool and then watching the internet grow to what it is. We have access to information from around the world and with data phones anything can hit the net within seconds of being recorded video, photo, sound, text, social networking, etc, etc.

It gets harder to cover something up when you can't control the media outlets like they are used to. That's why the pentagon, CIA, NSA, etc are all building these sophisticated data mining operations to get a pulse of what the population is feeling so it will be another tool to manipulate the public.

Just like V for Vendetta with the intel sweeps with vans used for preparing the magic show.

Beck and the some on the Right and Left are blind as to what these new powers are going to do to the "eerrpphh! Land of the free". That's even arguable. It's somewhat free would be more appropriate. Unfortunately Harper seems to be taking us down that path also.

Divide and conquer strategy the oldest play in the book.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

All I am saying is that if he keeps up with the idea of bringing down the CIA and making them accountable he is going to meet with same fate as Kennedy. He is giving Interpol cart blanche in this country which will give them the power to investigate the CIA.

I honestly don't know whether to love or hate the guy at this point.

If he tries to silence conspiracy theorists then I will at least know where I stand with him.

As far as Glen Beck goes, as another member pointed out, He is an entertainer, that's what he does, he .......ENTERTAINS!

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of mindless drones out there who take his word as gospel, so, we need to listen when he speaks because he is influential unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
And let me say just one more thing, Alex Jones takes Glenn Beck WAY TOO SERIOUSLY... I mean, if Alex Jones (an entertainer) wants to focus on a real threat from another entertainer, then he should have all his guns trained on that moron Al Franken, who has taken his hideous political comedy into the U.S. Senate.

Focus on the REAL threats, Alex, not the ephemeral, nebulous threats of clownish conspiracy theorists.

Sheesh. Just for the record, I like Michael Savage better than Glenn Beck, too... But that's like preferring the the two-headed puppy to the eight-legged puppy... They're both freaks of nature, and God almighty let us pray that they don't reproduce.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If he is just an "entertainer" someone ought to tell my grandmother and a few other people I know that. To them he is the word of God. If he told them woman should be beat for speaking outside the home they would rally around him and try to make it law. Darling Beck and our former president, Precious Georgie can do no wrong. These people who once had a mind of their own have happily given it away to this "entertainer."

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
And let me say just one more thing, Alex Jones takes Glenn Beck WAY TOO SERIOUSLY...

You give the average American way to much credit.

Average Joe grabs a beer , flops on the couch , and keeps himself on top

and informed of Politics ...By watching idiots like Glenn Beck.

Glen Beck say so on Fox, so it must be true.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I know of a man who said, " if the river makes noise, there must be something in it".

This river of asassination, really is making a lot of noise.

Waiting to see another head wound?

What would that mean to you?

optimus prime

It's a BS sham can't you see Glen Beck is the puppet paid off spreading this bs just like he always has just like Alex said.

Who is this puppet paid off by.
If they can buy Beck, couldn't they also be capable of such a thing.
Think man think.

I agree he is made of wood.
The messanger is only the vehicle of the message.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

So true, so true. I actually laughed out loud at your post, sadly because it is actually true. I know people like that as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

it's not going to be anyone who believes in anything.

but guess who will take the fall?

i wonder what gb would have to say if godforbid it did happen!?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by notsympl]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of mindless drones out there who take his word as gospel, so, we need to listen when he speaks because he is influential unfortunately.

Well, yeah, look at Alex Jones (an entertainer), who is jumping through fiery hoops and pulling out his hair because Glenn Beck (an entertainer) uttered a certain combination of words.

Alex Jones may need help... Like professional help. Especially if he's taking Glenn Beck seriously. I mean, I kinda think Beck is a pretty decent comedian, he reminds me of Jackie Gleason — "One uh these days, Alice! POW! Right ta tha Moon!"

The important thing to remember is that we're talking about show business, entertainers snarking on entertainers. These are not government officials nor even members of revolutionary movements. What they do, they do for money — Glenn Beck works for money, Alex Jones works for money, there's no higher purpose, there's no conspiracy except for the words spoken on their respective shows pertaining directly to conspiracy.

They don't CARE about your conspiracies and your politics. Really, they don't.

As soon as the camera shuts off, as soon as the audio guy closes the board, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones go to their computers and transfer about a quarter of a million dollars into their bank accounts, then they go out on the sun deck and suck down a couple of highballs and muse on the ridiculously malleable public and the simplicity of life at the top.

Hell, maybe Glenn Beck and Alex Jones even wave hello, smiling and toasting each other at a distance, their sundecks probably adjacent on the terraced hills of Southern California:

Alex Jones:Hey, Glenn, you bitch! How's that "Truther Assassin" working for you? Ha! Ha!

Glenn Beck:Al, you are such an enormous butthole, Are you gonna come to the beach party? There's gonna be Bar-B-Q and BEER!

Alex Jones: Is it real barbecue or is it that Carolina crap, because I'm not comin' unless it's good barbecue!!

Et cetera....

That's how these guys actually perceive your most hotly-debated conspiracies... To them, it's a lucrative game. Off the air, it's a very different story.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/21/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm no Obama fan but if there's a plot to assassinate him, the person had better think twice about it. Someone should tell him we would have President Biden and that would be like replacing Oliver Hardy with Stan Laurel. After Biden, well, do you remember a green faced character that rode a broom in The Wizard of Oz? President Pel...She Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join