It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Defeat Corona Virus COVID With The Help Of God & Religions By Unlock Sacred Scriptures
Source, More Interesting Articles: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

This book will going to end the global crazy stupid COVID pandemic with brand new ideas and out-of-box thinking, knowledge, solution.

Instead of relying on technology, science, we going to use old God’s help by decoding sacred scriptures from all major religions such as Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Jews, etc. and apply, creative, try new methods to totally defeat the corona virus COVID event.

100% guarantee working, if not I will return all the donations.

First few pages of the book can be seen at eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

The minimum requirement need to obtain this ebook is a voluntary donation of 9999 USD or more.
Delivery time within 24-72 hours after the donation received and checked.
Free new edition book lifetime until it go public.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source, More Interesting Articles: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Secret Knowledge Wisdom That Will Help You Become God Again, Active Super Power, Live Forever
Source, More Books At: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

This special end-time book is the one many people/beings are looking and waiting for.
Because with this divine book, you will be guaranteed 100% become God again and live forever.

I have no fear, so if you want to meet me in-person directly to “exchange” this book, I will willing to do so.
But you must pay the “tax” to the authority.

Quantity: 8 person/beings.
The requirement to obtain this book are special with the kick of of minimum 88888 US Dollar/Euro. From the second time, the requirement will have 1 number 8 more. So the table with details:
1st person/beings: 88,888 US Dollar/Euro.
2nd person/beings: 888,888 US Dollar/Euro.
3rd person/beings: 8,888,888 US Dollar/Euro
4th person/beings: 88,888,888 US Dollar/Euro.
5th person/beings: 888,888,888 US Dollar/Euro.
6th person/beings: 8,888,888,888 US Dollar/Euro.
7th person/beings: 88,888,888,888 US Dollar/Euro.
8th person/beings: 888,888,888,888 US Dollar/Euro.

Book page: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

If any entity interested in this book, you can contact me for more info/discussion (with limited time).

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source, More Books At: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dermo
The only question I have is how do people view the advancement of the civilization of the human species towards a unified and governed system of trade blocks which is being created as we speak by treaties created by elected and unelected officials as a conspiracy?

Its our future.. and Im all for it.

All this Alex Jones crap is just scaremongering for the receding of the US empire.

Yes, much of it is done in private.

Will I have that much fewer rights when it is done? No.

This comment is 11 years old, but I think we can see what will happen to our rights now.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Godlike Book Master Money Using To Fully Control Your Life
Source, Other Godlike Books At eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

This book will become legendary book that will save this civilization from total collapse and destruction.
This book will solve many major problems between people, between nations from economy trade war to corona virus COVID.

It will including many aspects, subjects in life from financial, economy, geopolitics, society, security, family, human development, ascension, spirituality, etc.

This book will “verify” for my identity as the real Savior Messiah Buddha or not.

All of the content in this book from my own mindset, my own creation, all are crazy good and out of this limited mortal world.

The level of this book is no less than The Bible or The Quran.

The requirement to obtain this book is a voluntary donation of minimum 88 Euro or 99 US Dollar.
You will get unlimited free upgrade version if have until this book go public on many major market.

You will get your money back if do not satisfy and do not get used by many big national governments, that I can guarantee.

The official page of this book at eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

Make a donation and get the life changing, evolution book right now !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source, Other Godlike Books At eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They talk about diversity - but it is all BS - they want us all to speak and act exactly the same

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The COVID Pandemic Made By The Elites Group For Suicide Mission

The fact is that the fake virus pandemic made by China with the support of bunch of idiots politicians from the West both in secret and private !

China did that to "slow down" their doomdays times.
They are using all kind of strategy including the shut down media that connect to the West in many international sport events from soccer/football, tennis to even their famous badminton sport.
Do research and ask why there is none events since the beginning of the stupid COVID !

Then the recent WTA scandal are for nothing because without that event, there will still ZERO international tennis event.

If you want to know the truth, instead of boycott the Winter Olympic 2022, the West must bring 100 times more media equipment and show 24/7 not in the sport venture but all the Chinese people daily life for 30 days before and after the Olympic events.
I can guarantee 100% that the China will refuse to let that happen !

The Messiah is me, simple, do not overthinking !
If you do not go to verify but "believe" in the media and use your own stupid animal mindset, you will never able to understand the real God !
I don't give a fuk about your life, if not because of people around me, I would shut down the internet and did not go to the mortal cyber already.

The final chance is here eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

The time is limited, will shut down in December 2021, no matter what happen next.
So be quick !

Messiah

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
New Fair Global Economic Finance System Trade War Solution That Will Satisfy All Nations

All the world big geopolitical conflicts, trade war between USA – China will end here.
The ultimate perfection solution that “match” with the low-level of mortal human from the authority/government will be revealed in this beyond godlike book.

The real Global Currency Reset document and knowledge is here !

I can guarantee the satisfy level is beyond 100%.

The book is designed for group using and for the authority/government.
The minimum requirement needed to obtain this ebook is a voluntary donation of 8888 Euro or 9999 US Dollar or more.
All people from the group who are legit obtain this book via donation will allow to read.

Full info and few samples page at eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join