It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 Earthquake deaths in Haiti is a hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If I had to guess (which I don’t I just want too) I would say the OP is trying to prove the holocaust happened exactly as reported in history, by crazily denying something that is happening in the present, to suggest that history can’t be rewritten inaccurately given time and distance because so many people saw it take place as with the Haitian earthquake.

By making you angry that someone is denying that the earthquake has affected so many people, the poster is hoping to make you angry by extension anyone would dispute any claims about the holocaust.

His contention if you believe the Earthquake is happening as reported then you must also believe the Holocaust happened as reported.

However there is a major difference in how these two events were and are being reported.

CNN and the 24 hour news networks weren’t crawling all over Nazi Labor camps with round the clock coverage. In fact there are only a few video newsreels taken in the aftermath of the war, when in fact half of Germany was starving too after having its infrastructure smashed in a successful war effort against it. We have basically survivor accounts, accounts of the accused facing harsh justice, and a few video and photographic references at the very end of a long and lengthy war. The Haitian Earthquake unlike the events attributed to the holocaust that transpired in hundreds if not thousands of locations across a wide swath of terrain spanning thousands of miles and dozens of nations, has happened in a small geographical area where events are being recorded as they are actually happening and eyewitnesses are being interviewed as events happened and not years and decades after the events. Also the earthquake is presumed to be an act of nature and or G-d and the deeply religious Haitians aren’t looking for vengeance for that or to blame it on G-d, or to get G-d to compensate them in perpetuity or establish political power out of the earthquake.

It’s pretty clear in my opinion the Original Poster is trying to effect an emotional acceptance of all holocaust dogmas based on trying to draw correlations between the two events in an off handed and sarcastically driven attempt to suggest that it is equally ludicrous to think that the Haitians would use this for political capital and to further a political agenda as it would be for the Jews and Zionists to have any desire to exploit the holocaust by lying about certain details of it for a political agenda.

He is doing this by trying to bait people to thing emotionally instead of logically.

The Haitian earthquake for now is considered an act of nature, what ever happened in the holocaust was an act of war. They aren’t apples to apples events that can be compared, it is an apple versus oranges comparison for the reasons I outlined above and a despicable attempt at emotional exploitation to try to create political capitol out of a tragedy for a people and a movement and a cause that the OP is by extension insisting would absolutely not do that.

A pretty sad, lame and pathetic attempt at it too.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

My friend, even 1 death in a concentration camp would be reason enough to storm the beaches of Normandy. It is reason enough to weep and to clench one's fist.

Even 1 death from an earthquake is reason enough to run to the aid of another. It is reason enough to extend a hand and help a brother.

If you think the life of a gay or a jew or a man living in poverty on the other side of the world is worth less than yours, this Earth would be better without you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have tried very hard to get real facts about Haiti.

One way is to look past the talking heads at what is happening.

For example, there was a helicopter fly on one of
the networks. I looked carefully at the area that was flown over. Less
than 10% of the homes were collapsed. Most showed no obvious damage
from the air. I would assume that they edited for the worst effected areas to put on the air. In that case much less than 10% of the homes have dead people in them.
If 10 % of the homes collapsed that sets a maximum figure on the deaths.
If 2 million were in the effected area, not more than 200,000 deaths occured. However, less than 100% were inside and less than 100% of those inside died, so it seems likely that much less than 10% have died

Therefore, the initial reported estimates of 45 to 50,000 are plausible.

It is possible that through careless journalism the worst effected areas haven't been reported on. It also possible that the effected population area is much larger.
By doing such a poor job of reporting, the news agencies fuel suspicious
conspiracy theories like this thread. Its the easiest trick in the world to say "we've been lied to." The less facts are given, the less likely are we to catch the lies, but the more suspicion remains in those who can still think.

If we are fortunate, Google earth or someone else will make available aerial photographs, so everyone who wants to can do the real analytical work to determine the likely death toll.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What does it mean when people say 2nd line?

Yaddy Yaddy Yadda

2nd line

? Can someone explain?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
What does it mean when people say 2nd line?

Yaddy Yaddy Yadda

2nd line

? Can someone explain?

One line posts are against ATS rules. Therefore when someone replies, and one line is sufficient to answer the question, they create a new line with 2nd line written on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

This thread is an example of the type of ignorance ATS is trying to DENY! I mean really do I have to dig through photo after photo of dead jews lieing on the ground piled on top of each other rotting in sun? I mean is there not enough evidence of buildings crumbled to the floor and people digging through the remains trying to look for survivors? Also just a question to humor myself with for you; if the holocaust didn't happen what happened to the 6 million jewish family members that never surfaced??? Were they abducted? Also isn't it funny that Hitler started his entire government agenda by what? O ya.... The hatered he had for the Jewish community!!!! Jesus somebody get this kid a white jacket and get me a drink.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This whole thread is an insult to my intelligence and a slander on the name of ATS.

Why does this mentally deficient trash of a thread still exist?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You're smart, I thought it was really funny how you used "Holocaust" instead of Haiti earthquake. So clever.

What about the thousands of people that are loading up the thousands of bodys into trucks ?

Care to explain more before someone contacts your mother to get you checked into a small white room ?

Thread Saver ..

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think the death number is real.

I also think the infamous FEMA coffins that were sitting in Georgia were ordered specifically for this event.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wmv7766

.. FEMA coffins .. How could I forget them ..

Swing and a miss.

Got any proof that they are using coffins in Hatti ? .. no you don't because they are using mass grave and burning the dead.

Check your local FEMA coffin distributor .. you will see they are all still there.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I listened to an interview last night with a man whose job now is to dig mass graves for the thousands of bodies decomposing in the sun.

He said they don't have time to identify the bodies.

He said he spends most of his day crying.

He said he spends most of his nights having nightmares.

Maybe some of you could remember this before you start shooting off your fat stupid mouths about conspiracies and politics and calling this a hoax.

People like the OP troll who started this waste of space thread...those of you who spend your entire lives in a bubble of entitlement and gratification and ignorance....your opinions are worse than useless.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ImplausibleDeniability]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by searching4truth

The same thing was going on when the Jews came up with their 6 million dead figure. You see, it is all a hoax. People that believe in the so called Haitian earthquake and Holocaust rely on things like eyewitness accounts, documentary evidence, contemporaneous news reports, and logic to make sense of what they saw. I, on the other hand, am relying on the truth!

Two stars for this post?

I just want to know this:

What is the truth according to you, since you are relying on it, and all...

ed: for bolding

[edit on 20-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The "S & F" system is rigged
The only use for it I have found for it is counting nuts here at ATS

I mean look ! the guy that said the FEMA coffins were specifically for the earthquake has a star ... and they are not using coffins ..

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Graphic content rarely disturbs me.

Flinging around a dead kid however- should have it's own warning.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Oh, dang - missed that about the Fema coffins.

Here, have a star on me...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
I think the reports of all the deaths from the Holocaust, I mean Haiti earthquake are all a Hoax. There are no records to substantiate the claims of all these deaths. It is just a scam to perpetuate a Haitianist agenda.

You are so ignorant in what you say! How can you say something like this? What is wrong with you? You have internet access, obviously, take a moment and go a quick Google search for pictures for images of the capital of Haiti and see for yourself the size and scope of the destruction. You offer no proof of the "Haitianist agenda" Honestly how can you claim to be a member of a website that's sole goal is to DENY IGNORANCE?

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Decide for yourselves. Go to Port Au Prince on Google Earth. The pictures
are quite detailed. You can also get some idea of the number of houses that
have collapsed.

If you have relatives in the area, you can probably find the exact
address quite easily. It must be quite a relief to see no obvious damage. On
the other hand, if it is one of the minority of those clearly destroyed...

The OP is a Troll for drawing Holocaust Denial into this discussion.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by UMayBRite!]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by UMayBRite!]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The media is always inflating death numbers, but in this case the numbers may be high because there is a difference between a death and missing as a result of supposedly being buried under ruble. They would lie about so may being dead because they don't want anyone to consider the possibility that they were kidnapped. Taken for secret reasons known only to those that took them.

There could be mass kidnapping for Satanic ritual killing reasons, organ harvesting, child sex slavery, medical experimentation, alien exchange, or outright capture and transfer to huge alien space craft where the aliens eat humans as cattle after feeding off of the blood for as long as the human can remain alive. Once dead the humans are eaten so as not to waste anything.

I guess the point I want to make is that there are many sinister possibilities that could be factual and many possibilities that just might hide some dark sinister agenda which we will never understand. We may never know, but it does give one cause for concern.

<< 1    3 >>

join