It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 Earthquake deaths in Haiti is a hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think the reports of all the deaths from the Holocaust, I mean Haiti earthquake are all a Hoax. There are no records to substantiate the claims of all these deaths. It is just a scam to perpetuate a Haitianist agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You are serious? You think the holocaust and the Haiti earthquake deaths are fake?

Have you seen the pictures of the devastation? The deaths are probably far higher then being reported. When heavy building fall on people they die or get hurt badly.

I'm sure people are being exploited like happens with every tragedy but to say the deaths are fake is just sad to me.

This is either the ramblings of a mad man or somebody trying to get stars by stirring the pot.

Backup your claims.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
oh my god.

hoax?

hatianist agenda?

wow

somewhere in an alternate universe that i am more familiar with ATS and GLP were different.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Do you ever use that grey matter that lies in between your ears...gotta ask that question coz it seems you have lost yours....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Well, the Zionist media has produced scores of images of supposed Holocaust victims. Maybe, the Haitianist media led by Wyclef Jean are doing the same thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are piles of bodies in the streets, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the OP is actually completely blind, either that or a troll-in-training.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this must be your first forum post. Welcome to the internets. Mind the trolls, they're hungry.

2nd line- what more is there to say really??

[edit on 20-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Two different issues. Don't want to get into the holocaust. Haiti sustained an enormous number of deaths the "official" number is not out, but I do doubt its accuracy. I feel whatever number they put out will be incorrect because the first few days families and workers were burying bodies without recording them. Between the mass graves and the ones the family took care of (including putting them into tombs of others) I simply do not think there is a way to get an absolutely conclusive figure.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

The same thing was going on when the Jews came up with their 6 million dead figure. You see, it is all a hoax. People that believe in the so called Haitian earthquake and Holocaust rely on things like eyewitness accounts, documentary evidence, contemporaneous news reports, and logic to make sense of what they saw. I, on the other hand, am relying on the truth!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay, how do you come to such a conclusion so early into body recovery? I agree that actual body count numbers provided by the media reporting can not be accurate as well, but that's just an odd statement, at least to me anyways.
It's going to be awhile for there to be an accurate number, no doubt there's alot of smashed hurting people there right now, think about them for a minute, their minutes are seeming like hours to them. Be nice, you dont want to make any bad karma for yourself. geez lousie!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
I think the reports of all the deaths from the Holocaust, I mean Haiti earthquake are all a Hoax. There are no records to substantiate the claims of all these deaths. It is just a scam to perpetuate a Haitianist agenda.

That's about the most ridiculous statement i've heard so far this week.
There are pictures and video ALL OVER the media for one thing....pretty solid evidence that something took place.

No records? Well it sort of JUST happened, I think they'll get it on the record once they're done sorting out all of the bodies and rubble, yes?
Haitianist agenda....HUH???

Give me a break, find something more constructive to bring to the table, maybe do a little bit of actual research.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
wow talk about being called out i just advised another atser not to do what im about to.

Are you serious dude?????

theres a line between conspiracy and desperate attention getter enough said.

insulting inappropriate and kinda evil thing to say your just looking for stars i cant imagine you getting one from any body with a soul.

to soon freind too soon.....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well...your entitled to your opinion...but honestly who cares because you must truly be living in your own illusionary world to actually believe what you just wrote. A real waste of good ATS space.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ATS has become pathetic. Here are some statistics to prove it:

Predictions made on ATS: 294,832,432
Predictions proven correct: 0

Threads started: 3,942,034
Actually thought provoking threads: 3
Threads that make you think, "Are you kidding?": 3,942,031

Posts made on ATS: 72,363,256
Intelligent posts adding to the discussion: 2

Accounts: 231,234
People with accounts with some knoweldge of science, politics, economics, sociology, etc: 7
People with accounts that spew crap from their keyboard, racists, etc: 213,227

(Statistics made up to make a point.)

ATS is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

you must be drunk.....why dont you go overthere and see for yourself?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Dude - easy way to prove this HOAX. Take a ticket and off to Haiti you go. Show those Haitianists what you are made of.
P.S: Do not forget to take machette repellent spray.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am completely, totally discombobulated and in awe that people are actually still replying to this troll.

The "deny ignorance" motto has defeated me here today, there is just too much to deny. I have a massive headache.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Lmao, great post!!! I second your suggestion.
Say "hi" to the Christian missionaries who are desperate to get off of the island for me!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

you are correct let the boycott begin

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I see, you were playing in the mideast forum earlier and are upset about the numerous posts that deny the official figures of the holocaust. It's ok, IF the 6 million is the actual figure it will stand up to scrutiny, and if not there will be loads of evidence supporting a lower more accurate figure. Oh wait, a minute.
Oh well, my statement on Haiti still stands, I don't think there will be a conclusive figure, just an estimate, which will most likely be based on a census, ie we had x amount of citizens prior the quake, we knocked on the doors and verified y number of citizens today. x- y = number of dead

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join