It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

364 new photographs of the Pentagon on 9/11 - These pictures have never been available on the intern

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Links to pictures of bodies found in the Pentagon have been posted in this thread - but as I said you do not follow links, as they destroy silly "truthers" conspiracy theories...

Really, then since it is you that is making “this claim ” you have to produce the evidences. Produce it? Where are these pictures?

Give us a page # an internet link, a sources, something, instead of ranting that you are right?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
What damage are you referring to?

This damage, that shows a 757 sized aircraft hit the pentagon
www.oilempire.us...

How do you explain the clean up crew only found one engine?

2 actually, as seen in the pictures

Undercarriage? Please, produce this creditable evidences to that claim?

Follow the links

Where are the photos of people strapped into their seats?

where did I say that they were strapped to their seats

Really, and please do explain how the FBI was able to sift through tones of ashes to produce passengers DNA?

follow the links to pictures of bodies

The FBI wants you all to believe the airplane vaporized on impact?

another "truther" lie, the FBI never claimed that

If the plane vaporized on impact

still a "truther" lie!

It really is amazing after all these years, the "truthers" still refuse to follow links that destroy their silly conspiracy theories.

So are you going to follow the links given in this thread by me, or once again ignore them? and if it was not AA77, a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon how do you explain the bodies and body parts, the 757 engines, undercarriage, fuselage parts etc etc?

[edit on 21/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

This damage, that shows a 757 sized aircraft hit the pentagon
www.oilempire.us...

Yes, we noticed nothing on the ground on the impact hole was disturbed, can you explain this, because your website failed to do so?

How do you explain the clean up crew only found one engine?

2 actually, as seen in the pictures

TWO? Two engines? Are you sure about that? There are no pictures of two engines found at the pentagon it was well reported “only one” was found.

Now show us these photos of two engines found at the pentagon? Because they are not on the website that you just gave us.

Follow the links

I just did, where are the photos of the undercarriage on the website that you just gave us they seem to be missing?

Originally posted by dereks
Originally posted by mike dangerously
I think I found the best candidate for what hit the Pentagon and why those two cars were still intact because it was not a jet fuel fire to begin with.

How do you explain the damage done to the wall by a 757 sized aircraft? how do you explain a 757 engine found inside the Pentagon? How do you explain the 757 undercarriage and wheels found inside the Pentagon? how do you explain 757 seats, bodies that were DNA matched to the passengers etc etc?

I assume, when you say “seats, bodies together” that you are implying bodies in their seat and of course they would be strapped in their seats but they never found any seat and the website you just provide us show no photos of any aircraft seats period.

Really, and please do explain how the FBI was able to sift through tones of ashes to produce passengers DNA?

follow the links to pictures of bodies

There are only two photos of bodies found in the pentagon and they were proven not to be any passengers, they were military personal and the proof was their burnt uniform reveled what rank they were in the miliatary.

Again you produce nothing to back up your fraudulent claims to all of your allegations.
I was surprised that you went as far to give us a website but all you say is “follow the links” that’s like giving someone the 911 commission report to someone who has confronted you on your allegation and you say follow the links.

I asked you to provide us some photos and you failed miserably

The FBI wants you all to believe the airplane vaporized on impact?

another "truther" lie, the FBI never claimed that

Your knee slap emotional response shows you have a reading comprehension problem.

I never said the FBI said it either. Read what I said

*The FBI wants you all to believe*

Truthers never need to lie. Truth always stands on it own merit. Your OS cannot stand on it own merit because it is a proven lie.

So are you going to follow the links given in this thread by me, or once again ignore them? and if it was not AA77, a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon how do you explain the bodies and body parts, the 757 engines, undercarriage, fuselage parts etc etc?

Still waiting?
Your websites doesn’t even support your fairytale how amazing.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Yes, we noticed nothing on the ground on the impact hole was disturbed, can you explain this, because your website failed to do so?

The plane did not hit the ground...

Because they are not on the website that you just gave us.

Yes they are, follow the links.... but I knew you would not!

Yes they are, follow the links.... but I knew you would not!

There are only two photos of bodies found in the pentagon and they were proven not to be any passengers, they were military personal and the proof was their burnt uniform reveled what rank they were in the miliatary.

Wrong again...

I asked you to provide us some photos and you failed miserably

No, you failed by following the standard "truther" procedure of avoiding links that show your CT is just plain silly!

Truthers never need to lie.

Wrong, they lie all the time

Truth always stands on it own merit.

Which is why the "truthers" have to lie all the time, as all they have is lies, like beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, explosives being used, remote controlled aircraft etc etc!

So are you going to follow the links given in this thread by me, or once again ignore them?

As expected, you ignore them as you cannot face the fact that your "truther" ct is just a lie!

[edit on 21/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I think it is safe to say, that ATS casual readers will have no problems checking the facts for themselves and compare them to your nonsense. Your game of disinformation does not impress me, you have a pleasant evening.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Then just point us in the right direction.

Once again here they are - hopefully you will follow links this time

www.rense.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.america.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Repeating things that are not true have rarely proven to make them true.

That is what "truthers" do all the time!

There are no such pictures

Oops, once again "truthers" are proven wrong

I followed you links.

Rense..........highly credible

Shows a picture of a rim of an airplane which didn't suffer too much damage. What happened to the other 10 of them?

America.gov. Yeah, the government will set you straight!

quoted proof..........

Numerous Eyewitness Accounts

Passenger and Crew Remains Recovered at Pentagon Crash Site

Passengers Report Hijackings -

Al Qaida Admits it Conducted September 11 Attacks

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui - the fire burned human bones to ash (because that's all that photo shows) but it couldn't melt an aluminium aircraft rim?

Come on Dereks, credibility please. You don't have to be a truther to have common sense. Unless of course we all go to Holland.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This whole sorry tale is disgraceful....

The photos show no plane....
The lawn remained unscathed....
Windows remained intact....

And, lest we forget...

The Pentagon was super-duper lucky that the alleged "plane" just so happened to impact EXACTLY where the renovations to protect against "Blast Resistance" had just been finished....

Again, in a series of lucky "coincidences" only the side of the Pentagon the missile... er, plane, impacted on had been retrofitted....

Lucky?? or BS??

I say the latter.....

Either the OS supporters refuse to accept this terrible reality or they are in denial.These are the two kindest things I can say...

...the third would be they are playing a very sick and twisted game

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

NO PICTURES OF PASSENGER BODIES HAVE EVER BEEN POSTED HERE

Links to pictures of bodies found in the Pentagon have been posted in this thread - but as I said you do not follow links, as they destroy silly "truthers" conspiracy theories...

HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU NEED TO PULL THIS TRICK IN.

Those photos were used as evidence. They have identification. Are you willing to look into that or just keep parroting this lie?

THEY WERE IN THE BUILDING, NOT THE PLANE when they died.

You are either blinded by faith in the government or a liar. You pick.

THEY WERE NOT ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me put it again - NO PICTURES OF PASSENGER BODIES HAVE EVER BEEN POSTED.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

NOT THE PLANE when they died.
....THEY WERE NOT ON THE PLANE

Thank you for admitting it was a plane that crashed into the Pentagon.... every day a "truther" has to admit more and more that planes crashed into the buildings and bought them down! Just another "truther" ct destroyed!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

NOT THE PLANE when they died.
....THEY WERE NOT ON THE PLANE

Thank you for admitting it was a plane that crashed into the Pentagon.... every day a "truther" has to admit more and more that planes crashed into the buildings and bought them down! Just another "truther" ct destroyed!

LOL. You really do have a bad memory. You have already tried this trick.

Yes, there were people on a plane. I never denied that. There was an AA77 with people on it. I never denied this.

There are no pictures of any bodies of any of the people from that plane in the Pentagon.

You LIED and referenced the bodies of people that died inside the building and claimed that they were the bodies of passengers from AA77.

There were not. They were not the bodies of people from that plane. Nothing about how I say it or how you spin it will make it not a lie.

Claiming you destroyed a CT with this, is either naive or also a lie as you know that I still have not agreed that plane crashed into that building.

What I agreed to was that the bodies you tried to misrepresent were not those of anyone who was on AA77 no matter where that plane ended up.

Got it!

Now, this is about the 4th time I have watched you try and get all excited over this exact circular argument. It is getting cute.

Another debunker shot in the foot with his own gun!

[edit on 1/21/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14e0bbeeeb81.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b95ae2081c16.jpg[/atsimg]

All nicely to scale of course.....

Only one problem....the plane doesnt fit the hole!!

Nor are there any signs of where those enormous turbines should have hit.....NONE!!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dereks, I have a simple solution for you, it will save you some time, and save you some headaches.

There are pictures of bodys? post 'em in a post. DNA evidence? quote it.

then provide us with your analysis of why you think it is true.

any other thing that shows us a plane hit there unequivocally. I get that hey maybe a plane did hit there and it got completely destroyed. But how fishy does it sound that DNA evidence of passengers was found...or that seats were found? Those seats are flammable. I'd venture to say VERY flammable. How do seats survive yet no major piece of the plane?

But anyways...it'd save us all some time, trouble, and faith in the US Government if you just straight up put the evidence that you think proves the Official story right in your next post.

We all have suspicions that the government lies to us. This evidence is needed in this community. Help us all. please.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Abstract
The Missing Wings

Detailed analysis of the debris field, physical damage, and other factors in the alleged impact of a Boeing 757 on the Pentagon building on the morning of September 11, 2001 reveals an almost complete absence of debris expected from such an event. (Elliott 2003) The initial (pre-collapse) hole made by the alleged impact on the ground floor of Wedge One of the building is too small to admit an entire Boeing 757. In order to decide whether or not a Boeing 757 (or aircraft of comparable size) struck the Pentagon on the morning in question, a comprehensive review of all the debris and other physical evidence is hardly necessary. It turns out that a study of the wings alone suffices for the purpose.

Wings that should have been sheared off by the impact are entirely absent. There is also substantial evidence of debris from a much smaller, jet-powered aircraft inside the building. We conclude with a high degree of certainty that no Boeing 757 struck the building. We also conclude with a substantial degree of certainty that a smaller, single-engined aircraft, roughly the size and shape of an F-16, did, in fact, strike the building.

More here from the web archive, original url no longer valid.
web.archive.org...://physics911.org/net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is there supposed to be something we haven't seen before in these pictures?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join