It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning ABTS Trying to Keep this from You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There are many different ideals of what alien life my detail. I am here to tell you there is but one truth.
They are here, they are coming and many people will perish. The sad fact of the matter is while you are reading
this you may be one of the billions that will perish. They are highly intelligent and have a high functioning psychic
ability however they are not religious. They do not regard ourlives or there own for that matter in the same way we do.
We are merely cattle to them. It is the sad reality of the matter. They can control us via the mind and do not even have
to take a violent war like stance to overpower us. This is our one true blessing. The underestimate our ability. In the
seventies children were born that have certain gifts. Gifts of empathy, telepathy, etc. These children are now having children.
This is our salvation. By building up and harnessing their power these adults and children can saves us. Many do not know the
power that they have but all their lives they have felt it. By using energy shielding we can block the mental advances of
the intruders and mount our own attack. Their own arrogance is their downfall for they will not anticipate such and advance.
Therefore they will not be able to mount a defense of their own. They simply do not know how to. They believe the our gods of
man and have had no need to practice this ability because they feel no threat. Using energy attacks we can attack their minds
and defeat them. To relate this to terms you may understand imagine and computer circut. The brain in reality is no different.
When a circut is hit with a strong energy pulse it overloads. Thus so does the brain. Many that claim to have knowledge of
such energy manipulation regard offensive attack as evil and black. However it has come to a time that this is going to have to
be a necessary evil. Myself and the ones I confide can sense a major event about to happen. We are readying ourselves for it.
You do not have to believe me and I am sure most won't. I have accepted that. However China has already started a psycorp and
they are training people as we speak. So they must know the same. Hope is not lost. It will seem like it is and things are
going to get much worse before they get better. Most of us will not survive but humanity will continue on. Into a state
of nirvana and peace the world has never known. Heed my warnings and ready yourselves. You may not have abilities but you
can still be a part. Soldiers will be needed. The enemy is flesh and bone as well and weapons will be able to affect them.
Weapons alone however will not be able to get the job done. It will take a combined force of psychokentics and warriors.
We will overcome.

Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by demonthenes

Welcome to ATS.

Can you explain where this information comes from and maybe provide links?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonthenes

Into a state
of nirvana and peace the world has never known.

I SO want to be around for this. Tho it wouldn't take a lot to make an improvement on the mess the world is in now ...

Welcome to ATS

MM

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
How could ATS be keeping it from us if they let you post a thread and make a account and hang out?

By following TOC you will do fine.

I just doubt ATS keeps much anything away from me.

You will see some of the craziest (and coolest) topics discussed here. (And other like-minded places on the net or even on mainstream radio these days).

So honestly, the reality is, the proverbial cat is out of the bag now. It's too late to hide things.

No need to feel oppressed.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Koka

The research is a pooled group of knowledge of an order that I represent. The links are all around you on this very site and many others. Also many occult books and teachings. The lessor keys of Solomon, A. Crowley Necronomican, and various others. We are not an occult by mere indigo children who are now adults. Manly we have been dormant learning our abilities together. Feel free to Instant message me or email. I will answer any questions and try to explain the best I can. We do not care if we are labeled as crazy. Because in fact it seems that way to us at points. It takes a lot to even accept these things myself sometimes in fact.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

You will be able to everyone is fully capable of getting that far. The only person in fact that can get you there is yourself. Their are no messiahs or mystery heroes to usher you there. You hold all the power yourself. Once we have a collective mind we will all be at peace and realize that we are all brothers and sisters and that the strings of this and every reality is connected. Everything is connected. We are all one.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Havn't aliens been "comming" for the last 100 years or more, every 5-10 years they are suppose to show up somewhere,

The UFO's we see in our night sky are top secret black projects of the governments around the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have heard rumblings of this stuff for years, there may be more to this than we are being told.I am posting a couple of links that should help people search more into this area for themselves. Keep in mind that a lot of this has been said before but a couple of these sites are really backing what you are saying.

projectcamelot.org...

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Koka

The research is a pooled group of knowledge of an order that I represent. The links are all around you on this very site and many others. Also many occult books and teachings. The lessor keys of Solomon, A. Crowley Necronomican, and various others. We are not an occult by mere indigo children who are now adults. Manly we have been dormant learning our abilities together. Feel free to Instant message me or email. I will answer any questions and try to explain the best I can. We do not care if we are labeled as crazy. Because in fact it seems that way to us at points. It takes a lot to even accept these things myself sometimes in fact.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

Please tell us what order you represent and is the originator of this information and please, if you find it important enough to make a thread about, don't take add'l. info. to instant messaging or email. Provide it here, for all to see.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

project camelot... whoa, what a joke. I used to be into that stuff soooooo deep, and I couldnt understand why they were taking me into the mental hospital. Now I see the connection.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Jesus Crist is the only 1 comming--You will not have any luck fighting him--Remember he is comming to avenge this time. THE Holy Roman Empire is born again--watch the EU and the POPE-

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Jesus Crist is the only 1 comming--You will not have any luck fighting him--Remember he is comming to avenge this time. THE Holy Roman Empire is born again--watch the EU and the POPE-

Wasn't he supposed to be coming too? for the last what? 2000 years?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't really have time to join occult groups or wade through lengthy ramblings of Alistair Crowley et al.

Could you kindly just provide proof of your claims and also elaborate on these species a little eg , where are they from how do they travel what do they it and who told you all this.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I'd like to be wrong, but I'm gonna make a harsh prediction. It's not personal, it's just ATS experience forming a conclusion okay?

Here goes. Your membership will be short lived. Not necessarily banned, just short. You've come with some ideas that are interesting and shared by other guys too. The bit that shows you're leaving is your 'secret order.'

Time after time, members post mysterious knowledge from secret sources. They make bold claims and drift into the 'Grey Area.' When their claims are without support or evidence they draw criticism from the ones that believed them originally.

I wish you well and hope you prove my ass wrong. ATS can be a great place to hang out

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
How could ATS be keeping it from us if they let you post a thread and make a account and hang out?

By following TOC you will do fine.

I just doubt ATS keeps much anything away from me.

You will see some of the craziest (and coolest) topics discussed here. (And other like-minded places on the net or even on mainstream radio these days).

So honestly, the reality is, the proverbial cat is out of the bag now. It's too late to hide things.

No need to feel oppressed.

I wish ATS would actually dump many posts, but sadly they don't.....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How could you say that about the starseeds. They are here to help and yes they are children and here on a mission to help humans. Not eat them or kill them. Stop spreading the lies and try to stop the Devine plan it is beyond you understanding of what you are saying about us. The only ones to do would be your kind that want to control the human race and stop they process of awakening. You can not see the truth you are spreading lies and trying to get others to belive it.

[Mod Edit - replace quote with Reply To: tab]

[edit on 17/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This isn't true. The cosmos is divided into the duality a bit, like here, but there are many many family and friends watching over and waiting for changes or protocols to allow them to act.

The psi kids, the starseeds, indigos, crystals you are speaking of, will not be mounting an attack on the cosmic people, for they are them. We are them in source, and we are here for a purpose, which is many things: to wake people up, to make them aware of their cosmic natures and to meditate and push the limits on their psi and consciousness, so they cannot be lied to, and so they develop spirtuality rather than controlling religions and start to FEEL for each other and gain unity. And so that they look after mother earth who is a sentient being, seek to heal her, and protect and cherish nature and the great whales.

They are here to assist, to plant seeds, for our consciousness to raise. Their families are many in source, pleiadian, lyrean, acturian, Orion, Taurus, Sirius, Andromedan, many, many people and species, here in source. The human race itself is cosmic.

There are Vrill, controllers and reptilian annanuki's behind the nwo with the German Sceintists and now incorporated into NASA. They run a hybrid eugenics program, stage abductions and are behind depopulation.

The others are not, they watch over to tip the scales to free will, and us to wake up.

Dont misconstrue the events or truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Damn ATS!! They've foiled us again! Wait a minute............ if they are keeping this from us, how did I read it. Maybe I'm one of the 'gud' kids.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Koka

I take that as a "No" to providing links and the source for this information then?

Why don't you just cut to the chase and divulge everything you know instead of portraying the tedious mystical/mysterious facade we here at ATS are overly familiar with?

Source and Links...!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow you all been trolled,
This is why conspiracy theory is attacked because people actually believe this
if this was true it would of already happened
If they actually had technology to get here that quick why wait till there are 6 billion people? Thats a lot of exterminating! Take off your tin foil hats!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join