It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning ABTS Trying to Keep this from You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by demonthenes

I was with you until you said we could block those alien psychic intrusions. I've had this alien psychic in my head since at least August 2005, and it's just been there 24/7 non-stop, ever since.

Man, I'd do anything to get it out except "talk" to those folks (they're just all over the place, so I could literally go up and "talk" to "them" anytime). I can't tell anyone, since I'd probably get tossed in the nut house. And there's absolutely nothing you can do to get an alien psychic or whatever it is out of your head.

I know that last paragraph sounds nutty, but I'm trying to tell you something with an alien psychic in my head while it makes random body parts "growl" every second (yeah, forget about a stomach growl.. how about your stomach then your foot?) and keeps me from sleeping, so if I lay my head down or get too relaxed, crazy stuff starts happening.

Here's hoping that an attack on Iran causes apocalypse and hopefully gets life back to normal. Maybe if there's enough chaos all over the place, them aliens might leave me alone? Man, I'd do anything..

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
*shrugs at thread post* I've met a few species...They aren't all grr arg.
I hate fear threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

OH LORDY! INDIGO AND CRYSTAL CHILDREN GONNA SAVE THE WORLD!

I think you made a fatal error in telling us this, demonthenes. You just let hundreds of people who can't do psychic shielding know about the army of psychic warriors we are building. Because we can't shield our minds from the aliens, they'll read our thoughts and now know about the attack! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL, DEMONTHENES!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

I can't tell anyone, since I'd probably get tossed in the nut house.

I know that last paragraph sounds nutty

You would get tossed in a nut house, because it is in fact nutty and actually a disorder, very possibly schizophrenia. Every thing you think about this psychic alien is infact hallucination and delusion. Honestly, get some help. Having a professional aware of your disorder is much better than waiting until you have a psychotic episode and let everyone around you know you're insane. The best thing to do would be to seek out a psychiatrist or mental health organization and let them know about the psychic alien invading your mind.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Proof, links, differing opinions. That is what makes us all human. I am not a prophet and I am not a teacher. I a merely a messenger. I do not belong to cult. I do not believe in a church concept. Neither did Jesus Christ a man that i respect greatly. Who's teaching were love and compassion. Who did not teach behind stained glass windows but on the hills and the market to the people the needed the teachings. I can assure I am not crazy. In fact I served this country for 8 years in the United States Army. My friends a vast group of individuals that share the same feelings and ideals I do have came to this conclusion through many hours of debate. We read all posts on abts, unexplained mysteries, alienvideos.net,cnn,nbc, military briefings and teachings and even the bible, and other spiritual books. We are not trying to cause disruption. I do not argue that others do speak to star people but their are many races in the universe and only a couple are threats to us. After much debate today we have decided to answer any question in any format that we receive. However we cannot give away any clues to our identities. This is extremely important not for our sakes, but for the sake of our families.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonthenes
Proof, links, differing opinions. That is what makes us all human. I am not a prophet and I am not a teacher. I a merely a messenger. I do not belong to cult. I do not believe in a church concept. Neither did Jesus Christ a man that i respect greatly. Who's teaching were love and compassion. Who did not teach behind stained glass windows but on the hills and the market to the people the needed the teachings. I can assure I am not crazy. In fact I served this country for 8 years in the United States Army. My friends a vast group of individuals that share the same feelings and ideals I do have came to this conclusion through many hours of debate. We read all posts on abts, unexplained mysteries, alienvideos.net,cnn,nbc, military briefings and teachings and even the bible, and other spiritual books. We are not trying to cause disruption. I do not argue that others do speak to star people but their are many races in the universe and only a couple are threats to us. After much debate today we have decided to answer any question in any format that we receive. However we cannot give away any clues to our identities. This is extremely important not for our sakes, but for the sake of our families.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

Loose lips sink ships my friend, and your ship has just sunk....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I understand it is hard for people to accept our collective ideas. So I am providing several links to give you a bit of info from where we have formulated this theory. The actual list is very long but here is a partial. I understand that even some will still not believe us. We expected that we are not trying to profit we do not want to be famous. In fact I pray we are wrong. However if we are than if we can touch just one person than it is all worth it.
www.projectcamelot.org...
www.victorzammit.com...
www.stopabductions.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...
hubpages.com...
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

I understand it is hard for people to accept our collective ideas. So I am providing several links to give you a bit of info from where we have formulated this theory. The actual list is very long but here is a partial. I understand that even some will still not believe us. We expected that we are not trying to profit we do not want to be famous. In fact I pray we are wrong. However if we are than if we can touch just one person than it is all worth it.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

When you represent yourself as a representative of a “vast group of individuals that share the same feelings and ideals”, then the question of who this group is, is very appropriate. In order to fully understand the basis and motives of the group, one must first know who the group is. Giving a bunch of links to sites that most of us have already looked at, doesn’t do it. If these are the “collective thoughts” of a group of people on a forum somewhere, then just tell us that and provide a link so we can read through it. If these are your thoughts alone, then just say so. None of us wants to know the name of people, just the “collective identity”. And I, for one, do not want to be "lead" to any certain conclusion.

We read all posts on abts, unexplained mysteries, alienvideos.net,cnn,nbc, military briefings and teachings and even the bible, and other spiritual books.

I do too, as well as many others… I haven’t come to the same conclusions yet, but maybe that’s because I haven’t been involved in the purported debate your group has undertaken, nor have I been given the opportunity to read this debate and I can’t just take your anonymous word for it, is that what you want us to do?

After much debate today we have decided to answer any question in any format that we receive.

Very much a group. Who is this group? That is my question. Please provide a link to the debate you all have been having.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Warning ABTS Trying to Keep this from You

What is ABTS? Are you specifically referring to this site? It's hard to tell exactly. Why would this site be trying to keep anything from anyone? Are you suggesting that there's some concerted effort by the management of ATS to keep info from Icke and Greer away from the membership?

All you have to do is a site search to see info from Icke and Greer has been linked here more times than anyone has a need to see.

I haven't seen anything you've brought to the table that hasn't been here before, repeatedly and frequently. In my humble opinion, shielding people from the claptrap expelled by Icke and Greer is a genuine public service, but fortunately for you, that isn't my call.

You insider enlightened people sure seem to be clueless about some very basic things. Just as a friendly suggestion, if you really want your "ideas" to be heard, you might start by not bashing the very place you're counting on to provide a fairly large, free and open platform for you. I'd think you'd understand at least that much.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Our group is called The Children of the Collective Consciousness. We are mainly based out of the midwest and are all from the local area. This was our attempt at branching out. We meet in person and pretty much daily. I can have another member get on this site and speak if wished. I also understand that a lot of this information as been around before. Not exactly in the theory that we have developed fully. We are not trying to sway the masses into anything. We are just presenting what we believe to be the truth. We feel it strongly not only through physical research but through meditation and energy work. In fact personally I did not believe in psychics or energy work or UFO's for that matter. I thought it to be lunacy. Yet my whole life I was picking up on peoples emotions and having hunches and dreams that came true. I attributed it all to random coincidence. I will give away this much. My cousin who has the same abilities that I have told me about them and explained what they were. I was intrigued to say the least. I still did not believe in UFO's or aliens. I knew scientifically that it was almost mathematically impossible to be the only beings in this universe but I doubted anyone could ever achieve the mechanics for space travel. That was until I saw a UFO by Des Moines, IA on interstate 35 south. Plan as day right above the North bound lanes only about 75 feet above the interstate. I was changed that day obsessed and that brought me to the group that I am with now. I have always been a man of science. In many ways I still am. The spirit and abilities of the mind are not sci-fiction but sci-reality. Through researching string theory I realized that all things were connected. The double slit experiment showed me that the mere act of observation can determine the outcome of the experiment. Is that not energy manipulation. Through my cousin I learned more about the fringe science and through research found out about UFO's and mysticism. I was introduced to a group of people of many different walks of life through my cousin at a harvest festival held locally where I live at a commune. Conversing and debating amongst the people there we found others with the same ideals. Some where hippies no less and others were farmers and soldiers that I had brought with me to the festival. Others were just normal people from the area. The hippies throw a good party and being the midwest everyone comes because quite frankly there is not anything else to do. So drink and be merry. No one came that night expecting to have similar experiences. Actually most people stayed there that night and by the next morning we had continued the conversation. Sober and straight minded. In fact many of us that were in the conversation were so intrigued that we did not even drink. The hippies even refrained from smoking. At least the vast majority. We have continued meeting if not all of us daily than most of us. You have to understand that this is a very small area. We do not meet online or in forums even though the ones of us that do have internet email eachother links now and than. All to us are just as normal in our everyday lives as you are. We just have a deeper connection spiritually than some. We could be wrong and we hope we are. My army days are done and I am sick of fighting, but if we are right than I will fight again. I understand disbelief it is to be expected. Just for a moment however entertain the thought that we may be right. You may be surprised at what you find when you look into yourself. Research a little bit about psychic shielding and energy work. Even if you do not believe us it is still a good practice to use. Think of each other not as enemies but a brotherhood of man. Even the smallest light can illuminate the darkest room.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the explanation.

You seem sincere and I do appreciate and find it refreshing that it is a group of people who actually know each other, face to face, who have discussed this and have come to conclusions.

After your explanation, I went back and re-read your OP and it made more sense knowing your story, I guess it lent perspective to it. I understand that you have seen a UFO up close, however, what I'm curious about is how you have come to the conclusion that aliens are here now and are attacking us. Has someone in your group of friends experienced this first hand? Have more than one of your friends experienced this? While I am familiar with the concept of energy shielding (although I don't practice it personally), I'm also curious about how you and your friends recognize alien energy attacks versus human energy vampires.

I do think it's important that even if you don't believe everything that someone tells you today, that you still listen with an open mind. The reason being is that if you need this information someday, at least it will be in the back of your mind.

Thank you again for explaining - I'll have to ponder these things...

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

At first when I saw the UFO I was quick to label it as a military air craft yet it still perplexed me. So I researched and found out many have seen the same. Also a number of people reported the same thing that night i found this out later during my interview with MUFON. The alien connection came later. I will give a little more about myself away and I am afraid it is all i can give about my identity. I am from the Show Me state so like the saying I have to usually see it to believe it. That was the case with the UFO. As far as the aliens go I had been having lengthy conversation's with my group about this. One of them in particular had been suffering from migraine headaches for his whole life. He went to the doctor and turns out he had foreign matter in his brain. He than went to a psychologist and underwent regressive hypnotherapy. That is when he discovered that he had been abducted. I saw the xrays and I know the the psychologist. She is my aunt. From what we had read and felt as while as massive debating and it was intense that is how we formulated our ideas. It took a lot to sway me but now I truly believe. The more I work within myself the more I find it to be true. Your psychic vampire question is a good one. I have been around energy leeches ones that know what they are doing and ones that do not. In fact I used to do it unwittingly. Psychic shielding is very important in guarding yourself against these attacks. Also the same technique of psychic leeching is a strategy that we think would be effective in the encounter of a alien as an offensive strategy. We really believe that they are arrogant and would not even protect themselves.

Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i read it and wait one second

yup billions weren't killed by brain controlling aliens

sorry.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I mean also if they were keeping this from us would not they shut this thread down immediately.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Koka

The research is a pooled group of knowledge of an order that I represent. The links are all around you on this very site and many others. Also many occult books and teachings. The lessor keys of Solomon, A. Crowley Necronomican, and various others. We are not an occult by mere indigo children who are now adults. Manly we have been dormant learning our abilities together. Feel free to Instant message me or email. I will answer any questions and try to explain the best I can. We do not care if we are labeled as crazy. Because in fact it seems that way to us at points. It takes a lot to even accept these things myself sometimes in fact.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

1. What is the name of your order?

2. Where does your order hail from?

3. The Lesser Keys of Solomon, known as the Goetia, do not speak of anything to do with extra-terrestrial awareness, or even the end of the world. Instead, they speak of 72 spirits which Solomon captured and humanity now has control of. I own the Mathers/Crowley edition of the Goetia.

4. Aleister Crowley was a Theosophist. He started Thelema, a branch of Theosophy based on uncovering one's True Will, and connecting with your Holy Guardian Angel, a concept found in the grimoire "The Sacred Book of Abra-melin the Mage," which contains nothing about extra-terrestrials. I own almost all written works from Crowley.

5. Which Necronomicon are you referring to?
• H.P. Lovecraft's dream-invention?
• Simon's Sumerian grimoire about ancient Babylonian mythology?
• The Tyson Necronomicon grimoire/spellbook/tarot?
None of them deal with extra-terrestrials of the end of an age.
I own the Simon collection and the Tyson collection, as well as the Lovecraft anthology known as the 'Necronomicon' too.

So, why don't you stop fear-mongering, go back to spirituality 101, read some real books, form some real opinions, and then come back when you're ready to have adult discussions with the grown-ups.

Sincerely,

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join