It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to become a secret agent ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
After decades of total secrecy, when not even the place of the hq was known to the public, Mossad has opened a branch in the www.
There's an application form too.
Wth is their goal ?
Just wondering.....

Waiting for input.
edit: Warning the site is darn slow at this time.
dnik

[Edited on 26/5/2004 by dnik]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
After decades of total secrecy, when not even the place of the hq was known to the public, MI5 has opened a branch in the www. There's an application form too. Wth is their goal ?
Just wondering.....

Waiting for input.

Lupe

www.mi5.gov.uk...

After decades of total secrecy, when not even the place of the hq was known to the public, CIA has opened a branch in the www. There's an application form too. Wth is their goal ?
Just wondering.....

Waiting for input.

Lupe

www.cia.gov...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In a word, no.

It's not nearly as glamorous as it used to be.

Many national security agencies have an open recruitment policy these days, but the screening is very very tight.

Why, in the US alone, you can't even be a communist!

LOL.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
CIA has been online for a while now....I applied nearly 2 years ago...no secret...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I mean, when a Sssssuper secret service like Mossad goes public there must be something going on there. Too many failed mission resulting in having not enough personnel, maybe. Just curious if anyone has more information on this.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
to become a member of the mossad you must know jiddish / hebrew
reading & writing.
that's not easy to do !
lucky most of them also speak english
)
you can meet and talk some of them in the israel pavillion at the le bourget airshow for example !

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
to become a member of the mossad you must know jiddish / hebrew
reading & writing.
that's not easy to do !
lucky most of them also speak english
)
you can meet and talk some of them in the israel pavillion at the le bourget airshow for example !

Weeelllll, wouldn't it be a nice asset to be a native speaker of two other languages as well ? No Hebrew here. Anyway I don't want to become a Mossad member. I wouldn't be on this board, if I wanted to, right ?
Just looking for some more background info. Is there ? Btw a trip to Paris is in no way possible, according to my secretary of finance aka wife.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
attention: there are ofcourse other ways to contact a mossad agent

but i prefere the more relaxed atmosphere at the airshow / exhibition
at le bourget !

if you contact IAI in israel your message probable will go first to a mossad agent to screen it and...you.

no commercial ,but hey, keep in mind the UZI ! it handles like a little jewel.

before getting insults: i handle the UZI here in a pure military way !

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hmm, mabey its an evil plot to target those radical enough to become jewish spies? But thats just letting the conspiracy part of my mind wander....

Id love to do survailance or corporate espionage here in the States.
Do I get a cool watch?

Surely someone on or associated with this website must be a spy for someone?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The usual method of recruitment for the intelligence services is direct from the universities. The intelligence service keeps a very close eye on the activities overseas students, political radicals, and so on. It also talent spots bright students with well above average integrity, and character, they know exactly what they are looking for.

There are also a lot of former intelligence officers all over the place that might recommend someone as a possible candidate for recruitment. I do not want to talk about it too much, but that is how it is normally done.

But sometimes they have a genuine shortage of people with particular skills, and they then advertise quite openly.

A lot of this type of research and investigative work is quite routine and very dull. You would not be out chasing spies all the time, but processing boring repetitive paperwork in an office. A similar job in a bank or insurance office might be far more interesting, and without the iron hard rigid discipline and accountability.

Lots of people get pissed off with it and resign, that is why there is such a large network of former intelligence officers around. You have probably had one as your boss at some stage without ever knowing where he "used" to work. They are all really bright clever people.

If you think you might want to be a spook, forget it, it is not what you probably expect.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The advertising is for engineers and is open to U.S. citizens who have specific engineering skills. I believe the jobs are now filled anyway.

www.onealclan.com

top topics

join