It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Meesterjojo

This is a brilliant post.

I can't think of anything to add, so I'll simply restate.

Everyone grows up wanting to feel special and they want to know what their purpose is. Most people accept the fact that they'll never know why they exist and simply move on, live their lives and die. Others convince themselves that they're extraordinary. Not cut out for the "sheeple" life. Rebels. Loners. The Brave Few. Whatever...

You aren't special.

Call yourself "highly spiritual" or "messenger" or "warrior of light" or any number of other self engrossed names that account you as superior to the common. It doesn't matter.

It isn't bravery to spin a story or be a screw up.

Bravery is getting up every day, going to work, taking care of your family, and living the best you can without creating some "fan fiction" to make your life more glamorous than it really is.

This isn't disinformation. This is real life. Grow up.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I could never find fault with someone who is trying to communicate spiritual truths as they understand them. I do wonder why anyone feels like they have to bring negative thoughts into the mix.
Is it not more logical to avoid the subjects that you find ridiculous? After all, it is logic that you are using to denounce the piece.
To a person who has encountered a spirit, there is no possible way to tell that person spirits do not exist.
It is illogical.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread and he did have good point there. But why do people nowdays have to immeadetly start putting down and giving names in these kind of threads.
It's allmost like the spanish inquisition. If someone feels different and that gives him the way he needs to be heading. Let him do it.
But instead hes been classified as a loonie.
Theres lots of negative feedback nowdays, way much more than then when I started reading this forum.
Could it be that those who hang here just to laugh at others have found this site also?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank you Unleashed68 for all your posts. I think you are a messenger of God. You are Jesus Christ (Buddha, Krishna, John Lennon,...) of this new decade. I am trully happy that the world will end in the next years like you say. I believe in you. I have faith in you because you are the One. You have special powers, you can make telepathy, you have extra-dimensional friends and you know the Truth, you know many things, like the end of the world and the coming of the final judgement. Man you are so cool. I read that in your teens, during a period of time you were capable to read toughts. This is super power brother!

I started a new religion here in my city about your teachings, prophecies and to prepare us for the end of the world. I am glad that I quit the boring university that I graduate, I am not paying any more bills and I quit my boring job. Why do boring things in life? The world will end! Let's enjoy now. I made a huge loan at my local bank (Three million dollars) to travel the world and spread your message.

The sad thing is. Like your heart broked when you find the truth about Jesus, Santa Claus and God, my heart is broken because of you. I can't believe that you will leave us Master. What Us will do now? We need you to think for ourselves. We need you to prepare Us for the coming events.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I could never find fault with someone who is trying to communicate spiritual truths as they understand them. I do wonder why anyone feels like they have to bring negative thoughts into the mix.
Is it not more logical to avoid the subjects that you find ridiculous? After all, it is logic that you are using to denounce the piece.
To a person who has encountered a spirit, there is no possible way to tell that person spirits do not exist.
It is illogical.

l see your point but this is a forum where people are allowed to question one's theory. And when someone believes they see holes in a person's story then they have every right to question the story teller.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OP: It took courage for you to write that. I thank you. I had to come back to the board and reread it because it was so important to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It is completely the right thing to do when you question people and their ideas. Otherwise how would you know if some crazy is just relaying a lucid dream he had. As long as the conversation remains objective and without negativity there is NOTHING wrong with skepticism. That is what keeps the 'crazy new agers' like me in check.

This guys seems to genuinely care about getting his message out. However, this is a message of fear. The warning is vague on what and when said event will happen. This does not lead to credibility unfortunately for the OP.

On the other hand his other posts DID contain some very good information on the nature of our reality. There are some jewels in there. The problem will always remain >>> information is always subjective. This is because any information we receive MUST be translated by our human minds which are flawed. This translation is different between individuals. The second problem is communicating this information after it has been received by the mind/body complex. The next would then again be the translation of the information by the third party receiving the information for the intermediary. Much can be lost in this process.

There are a couple of problems with the ideas the OP has presented. First, the message of fear has no suggestions for a more positive outcome. This makes the message nearly pointless other than to generate fear itself and propagate a feeling of hopelessness.

The next problem is a question of future timelines and probability. This event being in the (unknown time frame) future....many possible probabilities exist. In case many of you missed his other posts...the OP does not believe in free will. That is to say he believes we only think we do but everything is set in stone. This poses the question "If there is no free will then is there really ANY purpose in existence since everything is predetermined?" Under these circumstances the experience of existence would have no purpose since the outcome is known and unavoidable. I do not subscribe to this idea.

I believe with our free will we are able to take charge of not only our destinies but our realities. Probable outcomes are not set in stone but are as changing as a flowing river.

The next question...this is also THE question Quantum scientists are attempting to answer..."How much control do we have over our reality?" Do we create reality as we live it? This is a great question which is being studied now. Does a fear generating post such as this give energy or momentum for the readers to actually create this possible future as a reality?

Here is another good question and funny thing to think about.... Since this IS a fear based message...who is the author??? WE ALL KNOW ATS HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY TPTB. Is this a post of theirs? Think about it. There is no positive outcome or solution given in this post. It is a fear energy generator like many other posts here on ATS.

The next question is funny. His posts imply a hatred of cops and a story that propagates fear of them. Fear is a control system. So...wondering IF the OP is a cop ?! That would be truly ironic would it not?

Allow me to raise the bar energetically for this thread. I will offer a positive message and solution >>>

The future is NOT set. Create the future you want to see. We do it all the time unknowingly. Now you can take the future into your own hands and create a positive one. Envision a bright future where we can all come together as one species under God. We are all one, we are all part of creation. That makes us part of God. Therefore WE ARE GOD because we are a part of Him. That is the answer to the question of HOW CAN WE CHANGE. We are part of God and creators of our own reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Here is another good question and funny thing to think about.... Since this IS a fear based message...who is the author??? WE ALL KNOW ATS HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY TPTB. Is this a post of theirs? Think about it. There is no positive outcome or solution given in this post. It is a fear energy generator like many other posts here on ATS.

Good post. I'm fairly new to this forum so could you explain to me what the TPTB is?

nevermind, I understand now lol

[edit on 15-1-2010 by lippJ]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I absolutely agree, question everything. You managed to do just that in a reasoned, thoughtful way.
These impassioned and scorching diatribes are what I take issue with.
As far as him being a cop?
Somehow, he seems a bit too deep, imo. To much between the "black" and the "white", if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I read a tragic story of a lost, heart broken, lonely alcoholic with an aptitude for justifying his own mistakes, and/or shifting the focus to an antagonist.

He was admittedly a poor father, but his love for drink was because human beings are, by nature, guilty.

His family abandoned him because he chose his wife, who he loved, over them. His other posts illustrated them as exceptional parents - but this WAS the higher road that he took, and it was his families fault, not his.

He was homeless because school was all but chains of an institution and he was better than that. The police were after him because they are an inherent evil.

I truly feel for unleashed. In some cases, he reminds me of myself, as I'm a recovering drug addicted and exhibited many similar symptoms. I hope he learns to love himself.

I was dissapointed. What, exactly, was the "final message" of our destiny? That we will parish? Hardly optomistic.

He also used manipulation techniques of seperatism and superiority, which largely worked for members at ATS. It's hard for it not to work; who's going to disagree that we're the chosen ones? It's no different than elitism in our upper gentry of government.

He merely turned the tables from being the kid in school being bullied, to the covert martyr. Notice how the supporters of his threads gang up (like the kids in school), so to speak, on the ones who disagree?

We're all equal, right? I mean, that was his message, so who are you to tell anyone that a refutation or disbelief is a reflection of character? Because we're the chosen ones. See what I mean?

Nothing was covered for humankind that wasn't previously covered in his previous posts. It read more like a diary excusing himself for his poor actions that unfortunately weakened his other threads, "Major event" easily being the most provacative (and convincing).

Although he pointedly stated, "we are all equals", some points read like martyrdom. As if he suffered for us to get his message.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by we drowned]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So if someone has a theory of belief that many will consider to be a bit "left field" should they not post it here?, in the "Grey area"?

Where should it be posted?

I think some people here should join a science specific forum, or totally ignore certain sections at ATS............. or maybe we should have a forum here especially for the burning torches and pitchfork brigade.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I found unleashed68's story interesting. I try to keep an open mind. I have also reviewed the other threads he posted recently. I am still wrapping my mind around his claims.

I have been wondering if his claim/experience is unique so I started to do a little poking around the web. Unleashed is apparently not alone in his experience/views, the link below leads to a site that seems to outline a simliar view on reality and authority as outlined in his past thread "Imagine Reality- The Illusion of Life"

www.cablenations.com...

Interesting to say the least. There is probably more...I searched "life is an illusion" and there it was...along with many other 'hits'.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
So if someone has a theory of belief that many will consider to be a bit "left field" should they not post it here?, in the "Grey area"?

Where should it be posted?

I think some people here should join a science specific forum, or totally ignore certain sections at ATS............. or maybe we should have a forum here especially for the burning torches and pitchfork brigade.

I'm not sure where you got the message that he shouldn't post in this forum from my posts, or any of the other 'naysayers', but any thread in any forum is up for debate and that's why it is called a forum, a word derivative of roman usage from which republicanism and democracy were born.

I'm sure he was prepared to take a few blows.

Anyway, none of us demanded scientific evidence to support his ethereal claims

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I saw your first post on ATS. I haven't followed your posts over the past few weeks but your story sounds very like my life story. You are going through similar things. Although I've never been visited by any aliens that I am aware of I have the same desires as you to show the world that nothing matters, everything is created by us together, and every reaction is simply a reaction we thought appropriate based on past conditioning.

The other day I thought about what I would do with a bunch of money. I finally have the answer. I wouldn't give a dime to charity, even though my focus is humanity. All my money would be used to support anyone that thinks outside of the current system of the way we think things are or needs to be. The only truth is that there is a natural cycle to everything. Everything else is an illusion we designed to give importance to ourselves.

Thank you for your posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good luck on your journey Unleashed68, See ya on the other side.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

Oh, there were indeed posts quoting scientific theories to put down the OP's views.

And I don't consider being told to seek psychiatric help, to be a healthy debate.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Fair enough - I didn't read all of the replies. The ones I did, however, didn't demand anything scientific, so my apologies for being presumptuous.

My argument is fair, and doesn't suggest him seeking professional help, although I suspect that talking to someone might help him out.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

Why would he need to speak to someone?, he's posted a theory in the grey area,which if I'm not mistaken is a forum for people to post unsubstantiated views and opinions.

If he'd posted it in "Breaking news" or one of the political forums, I'd probably agree with you, I just don't think I would be so presumptuous to recommend someone seeking psychiatric help just because they have an opinion or belief that I don't agree with.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You are now officially on my ignore list, which has been growing a lot lately because of people like you. I feel tremendously better about not EVER having to read one of your ridiculous posts EVER again..

Sure call me an idiot! And I did what to you exactly? Now what was that saying again about he who casts the first stone! Hmmm... no matter! Anyway...

A dose of reality appears to shatter the worlds of people lacking the intestinal fortitude to face up to it. By all means ignore! Think magically! But it's not going to change the reality that you live in the real world no matter how many times you click your ruby red slippers together.

Cheers Dorothy!

[edit on 15/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join