It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS featured on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory (ep. 7) tonight!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That's just awesome. More exposure for ATS! Hey Jesse, if you're reading this - RUN FOR PRESIDENT alongside Ron Paul in 2012!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is amazing, Ive been a BIG fan of Jesse Ventura (his entire list of careers). It all started when I first seen him as "Blaine" in Predator when I was a kid. He was far cooler than Arnie in that film, I wonder how Predator would have turned out if Jesse was the main character with that minigun

Jesse, I know your reading this; I just want to say keep up the great work your doing, if you keep doing what your doing (and more) you would be chosen as President of the United States. That is of course, if you want it; I know how the Senator thing was decided over a flip of a coin; but hey you never know...you never know.

Time to spit on more CIA boots (Dillion)

Your a legend Jesse, kudos to you man!

[edit on 14/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First we had project Camelot on a tee shirt
now we have above top secret

Is this show suppose to air again or was it a one time thing?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The wierdest stuff on this show is the International World Airport Commision and the Mason symbol.And the strange art of violence and disasters.This is the start of the new system that will go global of a One World System of Government.Seems to me the Art on the wall is someone obssessed with Doom and Gloom and violence.Start of Facism which could eventually lead up to the anti-christ.Nazis and other dictatorships would draw these kind of symbols on thier buildings because they was so paranoid of power and control and doom and hatred towards those who would not follow what they say.More concerned over that than the solar flare shutting down entire grid power line,however that is possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A high school friend of mine just made a reference to this episode on Facebook. I guess it was his first time seeing the show. I've never seen it myself.

I immediately directed him to ATS, hoping that if he found that interesting, there's a lot more he could learn from this site. Cross my fingers ... maybe we got another person that's waking up.

He's already well-aware of how corrupt the government is. Little does he know, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What would be even cooler is if Ventura joined ATS. I'd love to see one of his threads!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

What makes you think he already hasn't??
I suspect he has been on these boards before for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Is anyone else surprised of all the things he has been allowed to explore and uncover? I have several friends who would not even hear of my conspiracy theories that have gave some of these topics a second look because of the validity the show has given them. Especially the 9/11 show! I never thought those possibilities would be explored on a show seen by so many and I'm sure lots of people who hadn't even thought of 9/11 as a possible inside job saw this show and had to think hmmmmm..... maybe so. I remember before the show started and Jesse was on Alex Jones and he really thought there was a damn good chance the show would never see the light of day! I'm behind in 100 percent! It may have it' s cheesy moments and Jesse may seem overbearing and an attention whore as someone pointed out earlier, but the point is people who don't scour the web like you and I searching for answers, who don't watch all the conspiracy documentaries they can find are watching this show, maybe even stumbling upon it channel surfing and it's making them think, shining a light on subjects they haven't considered, and for me that is an accomplishment in itself!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Remember folks, when it comes to things like 2012 and other things, even wealthy people think tragedys may be coming too. So they have the money to construct things like bunkers, so thats what your seeing with the Denver airport, some wealthy people who believe ssomething bad may be coming have gotten together and constructed an underground bunker, oh and they are there, and they go for miles, I had a nephew who worked security there and said it was the weirdest and strangest place he ever worked. He also confirmed that the bunkers are real and do connect to other bunkers.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Saw this episode last night rather enjoyed it. Thanks for confirming what I thought I saw being ATS on one of there computers while doing the research. I didn't have tivo on the t.v so couldn't go back and confirm it. I am with most of you, I like Jesse always have he seems to have good intentions. I think the shows so far have been pretty informative for someone with no previous knowledge to these kinds of conspiracy's. Keep it up Govna

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For the newer members, Gov Ventura did pay a visit to the ATSMix crew back in 2008 ..

for those interested in hearing the show, you can find it here:

ATS.MIX: 82 - Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Of course they use ATS hehe.

Even Obama trolls this site late at night.

And all of you KNOW IT.

I love this quote.

I agree , But I bet the farm that BUSH is trolling here

(muttering to himself) There getting closer, there getting closer.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura has contributed much to the waking up of Americans by covering subject matter that truly matters to the American public. Now Jesse’s production staff need to cover a subject matter that will bring the true meaning of secret time travel technologies into the forefront of the American psyche. The area of coverage that I would like to see Jesse Ventura’s staff move to cover because of it current importance is Dr. Stephen Greer and his “Disclosure” Project. His recent open letter to President Obama in January 2009 has begun an internal review of many areas of concern that Dr. Stephen Greer included in his presentation to Obama.

Dr. Greer is pushing for the disclosure of alien entities and for the release of secret energy technologies that can provide free limitless energy without any pollution. Among the secret technologies are two specific technologies that are being abused to the detriment of the public.

(The Cube and Looking Glass Technologies) are the two items that require a serious review. The Cube is a teleportation device that can transport from planet to planet and is similar to a Star Gate device used for interstellar travel. Looking Glass technology looks at the future time lines and allows for us to know the future in a way that allows us to alter the present time line to affect a change into a future identified by the secret technology. This is the meat of what Jesse Ventura should focus on because anyone that discusses the benefits of secret energy technologies should also discuss the current criminal abuse of secret time travel technology that is being misused by those that currently possess and control the secret technology within our own government.

Government witnesses Andrew D. Basiago and Dr. Dan Burisch discuss the abuse in generalities. The abuse of Looking Glass is altering our present time line because of the changes made by those that are altering our current time line in order to affect a change in the future.

Looking Glass technology has the potential if used for the benefit of mankind to solve all historical unsolved crime and could also be used to prevent any crime from being committed. This alone is an important benefit to disclosure of secret technology, but at present I believe that it is being used to identify those that are witnesses to future criminal investigations and these future witnesses are being killed in the present before they prove anyone guilty of any major crime at some future date in time. This could explain why so many scientist, biologist and microbiologist and even DNA experts are turning up dead under mysterious circumstances in our current time line.

Any technology that can allow for the solving of all crimes, past, present and future is indeed something that those who currently possess the technology do not want us to have. These internal criminal elements do not want the public to know the truth because they know that with such technology, they could not hide themselves or any crime from being known and that alone would undermine their ability to hide within the system while they conspire and alter the future.

In the hands of these criminals, any crime being investigated or any witness that has the potential to actually prove a crime and a criminal that is discovered in the future could be killed in the present time line to prevent their future disclosure from ever being disclosed. A terminator type return to the past to kill anyone that poses a threat in the future is the type of abuse that must end.

Since Andrew D. Basiago states that the Looking Glass technology is being used in a criminal fashion to elect the president of the United States by knowing what the future results are and then creating the organization and promotion of the individual selected to alter the future and win the presidency by means of high technology corruption.

This is the subject matter I wish Jesse Ventura would cover in his programming. It is a meaningful subject matter that not only discusses the positive benefit of secret technology disclosure but also the potential abuse that those in possession of such technologies could commit with impunity. The time to discuss abuse of such time travel technologies is now.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theory 2012 Apocalypse Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episode 7

On YouTube in 6 parts :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of others opinions on this show. Sure, for the most part, Jesse is doing a very good thing. And there is a substantial amount of credible information supporting some of his theories. But lets not forget the title of this show... "Conspiracy THEORIES"

Just like any other show in the media, what pedals the program is money... which ultimately comes down to ratings. The more shock value on the show, the better the ratings.

Specifically, regarding this episode.... I live very close to DIA, and have heard of these theories for years. I have seen the paintings and at the very least they are definitely weird. Also, I remember a few years back when I would drive on E470, a tollway very close to DIA, that they had massive concrete pipes/tunnels lining the road for miles... Most likely some type of oil or water pipeline, but definitely got me thinking.

Also, my father was an electrical worker at DIA during the initial construction for several years. I have asked him if he every worked on anything usual there, or if he knew of any underground bases... From what I remember, he didn't have any recollection of any such projects. He has had high level clearance for construction purposes on other government and military projects... But claimed that nothing out of the ordinary happened at DIA.

Plus... a lot of the points they make in this episode are flawed... For starters they suggest that because DIA is so far from Denver, it is suspicious, and it must have been built so far away to promote secrecy. Perhaps this is the case, but I remember when it was being built that there were some very big issues with surrounding residents at the old Stapleton airport complaining about the excessively loud airliner noises from the airport.

And also, about the massive amount of dirt excavated... Now I am far from and expert on this particular subject, but I am very well informed of such excavation and fill procedures/projects. Now the amount of dirt excavated, compared to the panama canal, is definitely a massive amount. But I have traveled through DIA, and yes there is an extensive network of tunnels.... for baggage and commuter trains, and who knows what else. Plus the fact, that several of the terminals have lower levels that are beneath the surface... Now I do know that because of the shear size and amount of these tunnels it must have required a massive excavation... I am still on the fence with this one, but I think it is much more practical that the amount of earth excavated is only related to specific airport construction issues. Not to mention the amount of dirt that had to be excavated just to level out the massive footprint of the airport.

Just a few tidbits of info in my humble opinion.... I really liked some of the previous conspiracy theories episodes... But I think this one just destroyed a lot of credibility for me. I do believe that there will be a massive solar flare in 2012, but that is not going to be enough to exterminate all of mankind. Also, the massive pole shifts... from physics professors that I have chatted to about this, they describe this event as something that will take place over decades or centuries.... the poles will not shift overnight. Because of information regarding 2012 that I have seen and heard from more credible scientific sources than Jesse Venture I am beginning to question the true intent of the show...

To wake up America?? Possibly...
To improve trutv's ratings?? Yes...
To make money?? Absolutely...

But hell if SHTF... thats not to say I will not be prepared for 2012... I can assure you, if anything disastrous does happen I am going deep underground. Screw building these large bunkers... Just go deep into a cave that is high in the Rocky's and you shouldn't have much to worry about. Just make sure you have supplies to help you live off the land for an indefinite amount of time

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I watched this episode and saw the screen shot. I had a feeling that they get the premise for their episodes from this site. The Bilderberg one was awesome. The 2012 episode was just as good. I believe he may be opening some eyes with this stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What was the ring that dude was wearing in the first video arouond the 5:55 mark???

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
they can build they can hide ... but 1 thing is they will not be protected against survivors ...

i dont care if i survive ... (if its quick) but these di.k faces will pay for that since no 1 will care for thier money if such thing happens ...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lol, once the staff here gets wind of that I'm sure they'll file a lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Jesse himself doesn't come here. He literally doesn't know how to use the internet.

It was one of his researchers.

Regardless, Freaking cool!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join