It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS featured on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory (ep. 7) tonight!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotcha beat by a few hours.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by SuperSlovak

What makes you think he already hasn't??
I suspect he has been on these boards before for sure.

Probably Phage, just to keep everyone on their toes.

This is not here.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why wouldn't Jesse and others use ATS??

It's one of the best sources of entertainment on the net.

I would imagine that a hell of a lot of starts and TV peeps use ATS and other sites... (which cannot be named) to get their kicks and make shows/money from.

Good on them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ATS used to be great but now it seems to be overrun with moderator sanctioned NSA, paid disinfo agents.

That is not to say that there isn't honest people here but regular gangs constituted of people waging a negative mind warfare are prevalent here.

One could draw a graph of what is going on and I get the feeling honest people are leaving and disinfo agents are increasing.

We also have a global trend of freedom of speech if you say what we want you to say! Unfortunately the fallibility and human element of mods mean that this site is not excluded from such trends.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

agreed man

I mean, its impossible to some people here really be that dumb you know

it seems that these people doesnt use their brain, so they must be some disinfo agents ...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Of course ATS would be referenced on a conspiracy theory show!

After all, it is quite possibly the most organized and impressive site of its kind on the WWW. Maybe Jesse Ventura is a member on here, he seems to be interested in such things.

I watched the Secret Societies episode the other night... was anyone else upset by the fact that Jesse was taking orders from Alex Jones?!?!? Shouldnt it be the other way around?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Well, if we are all going to die in 2012 then why do we need
ObamaCare?

Maybe that explains why it just takes in taxes but doesn't
take effect for a few years.
How are we going to have a presidential election if most of us
are hiding in an underground bunker somewhere?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Haven't seen this show yet because I hate TV and refuse to buy cable (even though I work for one of the biggest networks)... But I hear it's a pretty good show for say... someones parents or grandparents to start to get a taste for what's really happening right now.

Glad ATS is getting some love there!~ Way to go guys!~

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i love the new show and glad to have found this site. i do have some questions that i was going to see if anyone else thought of these things but i can post new topics as i just joined so i will chime in.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I can't stand him nor his views on bringing back the draft (and yes, he has said it numerous times and no, I'm not taking it out of context.)

He said if we brought back the draft, these wars would end virtually overnight.

Because they are REALLY unpopular.

Makes good sense to me, but then again, I'm in the age group that would be drafted and I could very well end up being one of the ones having to start protesting to really get out of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I was watching this show but missed the screenshot. Good eye!

I don't take this show seriously. In fact, my husband and I were talking about how many holes are in his theories and silly his "evidence" and "proof" are. It's entertainment, but that's all, IMO.

I agree with you..... but....
It's nice to see topics and things that we worry/talk about in the mainstream.

Maybe someone will turn on TruTV for some cops or something and stumble on Conspiracy Theories with JV... maybe it will open their eyes, make them think for themselves and instead of accepting whatever is spoon fed to them?? Maybe that person will further research it online...

You're right, anything on TV is purely entertainment and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Either way... people are seeing it and at least a couple more people are getting a little taste of 'reality'

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
During the segment with the architect, the comment was made that the bunkers would be safe underwater for 100 hours because of a predicted tsunami that was supposed to cover the "entire" U.S.

I had not heard about a tsunami this large before. Does anyone have any other info or links on this?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I love that show, and for one of their researchers using ATS to do research says alot about the people that come to this site and the site itself. By keeping this site professional and on topic and such, it makes for intelligent conversation and also brings about new information that people might have but don't know where to post it. By going here, they can post and be confident that somebody will listen to what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

Is this show suppose to air again or was it a one time thing?

I've missed several of the shows and they do run again. Sometimes on the following Saturday.

This past Sunday they had a mini marathon of the previous shows. Unfortunately I still missed some of them due to an illness making me sleep.

Maybe by now the website for truTV has a listing of when they will be shown. They didn't in the beginning but since it is becoming popular - who knows.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

All of the Jesse Venture shows are available on youtube right now.
I like the Global Warming and the Apocalypse 2012 the best.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

TXT, check out this PDF file. It explains the threat of the Tsunami quite well.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ventura isn't reading this right now.
According to what he was saying on the Bob and Tom show (one of those two dudes, can't remember which one, (Tom I think) most likely checks in on this site as well... and I could name a whole bunch of others) he is currently in Costa Rica (I think) where he will spend the next few months completely off grid.
According to him, five months out of the year he "roughs it" there and spends his time surfing.

Must be nice.

Anyhow, I still haven't watched any of the shows. No need to. I have ATS, which is much better than his show can possibly be for me.

Now for family members and whatnot who know nothing of these issues, I'm sure this show is great.

Edit - Heh, he had a pretty great quote on the Bob and Tom show when one of the guys advised him to beware of the Sharks... "Heck, I'm an old frog-man (navy seal). The sharks had better beware of me."

[edit on 14-1-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

They waste so much time on that show its ridiculous. They left out some major evidence. One there are allot more things prophesied to happen in 2012, they covered one.

Two, they left out how the Denver airport took years longer to build and went billions over budget.

Three, they failed to tell everyone that NORAD was moved out of the Secure mountain complex to an above ground base witch will jeopardize its ability to withstand an attack. NORAD will now house one branch of Homeland Security or they are saving it for civil leadership. They wont say what yet.

The whole federal government is moving to that area from D.C., all the while they weaken our nuclear military greatly every day. They act like we will never be nuked by Russia or China ever but they are scared of something really bad and don't care if our armed forces can retaliate from an attack.

All at the same time Russia builds new ICBMs, Makes you all warm and fuzzy at night now doesn't it?

Watch the U.S.G.S map daily if you want to see how many bunkers they are building. They will show up as 3s on the Richter scale all over the mid-west where earthquakes don't normally happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I havent looked into 2012 much so the info on the show was quite an eye opener. I didnt realise they were actually making bunkers and that airport was so freaking strange. Really made me wonder.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Exactly.... Because they miss or overlook so many other claims that have been made regarding 2012... and to an extent "overhype" some of the more irrelevant information, I am beginning to doubt the true intentions of the show.

I am also aware of the DUMBs and the underground bases that they have been building. But this is nothing new, its been going on for decades... And I find it interesting, to say the least, that we jump to the conclusion that they are being used for 2012 bunkers.

More likely that they are trying to hide something, what better place to hide black projects or secret military research/technology. Or like you said, to protect the government from nuclear arms or ICBM's

<< 1  2    4 >>

join