It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

(click on the user's YouTube page for the remaining parts)

I just watched this on truTV. I saw the usual doom-and-gloom predictions, solar flare taking out the power grid, underground bunkers, etc. What shocked me is when they showed details of the things inside Denver Airport; I was shocked that it actually aired on television. Today, millions of uninformed Americans saw the masonic symbol for the first time:

Regardless of all the corniness and sparkles a lot of people have accused this series of showing, millions of people today were treated not with Mayan prophecies or crazy people with baseless predictions, but hard, solid facts. 2012 may or may not happen, but one thing is for certain -- those with money and those in high positions believe there is a good chance something will occur and are preparing for when it comes.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Absolutely. I agree with you 100%.

Its only a one hour show so they are limited, but i thought it was well presented and the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I as well agree 100%, very interesting. I haven't researched the conspiracy involving 2012 much, but I have never seen or heard of the images and clues located in the airport.

Many of the things can be explained away, but that doesn't mean that they are untrue or inaccurate - especially considering the fact that there is noone giving straight answers. I particularly found the engraving of the New World Airprt Comission very interesting.

This particular episode was a home run for the show based soley on the airport information, I hope they have more like this in the future.

Thanks for posting the video and thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Jesse has done a great job with this Conspiracy Theory show -- and it's not just because he's from Minnesota (although look what happened when Clinton came to town and the 9/11 Truthers took him on).

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was a great show.. i especially was fascinated with those murals at Denver Int. Airport...

It appears that after looking 4at the murals at a greater length and combine in the fact that the airport itself(sky view) can be argued that it does indeed look like a swastika..

"At the end of the world.. save the "Master Race" and let all the others die out"

This rabbit hole is deep...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
another great episode! I loved the Denver airport stuff, esp. the guy in the gas mask killing the dove in the painting. how cryptic was that? it was like the cover of a Megadeth album. good stuff.

in a related note, I wonder if Bush is building a similar bunker in South America where I heard he has a bunch of land (Paraguay?)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Murals on the walls of the Denver airport.

35 Images of the Murals:

media.photobucket.com...

A bit bone chilling to say the least.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Good find SonicInfinity. The people of this world had better wake up. When the Earth crosses the Galactic Equator, something is going to happen. Science and history states that it won't be clear sailing.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Heh. On part 5 at exactly :50, you can see ATS. Good to know we helped the show!

But on topic, this is indeed thought provoking. I was on the 2012 bandwagon, then jumped off.

It's hearing things like this (the D.U.M.B's -) - and even what "The Architect" said.

This guy (his company) is building his own underground bases by converting old missile silo's into fully protected, self sufficient colonies.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
man, the architect make me wanna believe in 2012

I mean, he seems to know a lot ...

great episode ... yep people, we are $%¨¨#$ hahaha we will have to wait and see

but guys ... where do we really get information on these solar flares ...

are these going to burn everyone or just damage equipments

because, the problem is not dying, the problem is surviving after without food, energy and stuff ... you would need like a lot of weapons hahaha, even then, some army people would use tanks and whatever ahhahah so really, wth ... I think the best its to not think about it hahaha theres no way out if the solar flares are that powerful

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Good find SonicInfinity. The people of this world had better wake up. When the Earth crosses the Galactic Equator, something is going to happen. Science and history states that it won't be clear sailing.

Really? What science and history tells us that passing though "the galactic equator" isn't going to be smooth sailing?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I really like how the 2012 bull is really starting to pull in every single crazy doomsday theory into one singular ultimate theory. Nibiru, NWO, Mayans, galactic equators, solar flares, Nostradamus, Jesus, and I-Ching.

But hey, I'm sure Jesse Ventura isn't making a lot of money producing sensationalized shows about conspiracy theories that is all the rage right now. I'm sure he is just doing it so we all know the truth! Not to make money, the truth!

Hell, George Noory just signed a contract extension through 2017, but he still believes something is gonna happen!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourHead
The Murals on the walls of the Denver airport.

35 Images of the Murals:

media.photobucket.com...

A bit bone chilling to say the least.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by OpenYourHead]

Can anyone decipher what this picture is showing?
media.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Did anybody else notice that ATS was featured in the episode??
Check my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15f9e3442dfa.jpg[/atsimg]

How cool is that?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Rerun of Jesse Ventura 2012 is on TruTv right now 2AM

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Even if this does prove true in 2012, what's there to look forward to after the catastrophe for those elite who took refuge and return to the surface, assuming they even survive it? A burned out planet to start civilization over again. They can keep it!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The problem won't be the burned earth. The problem will be the average know-it-all being left alone...if a big solar flare hits and burns up the electric grid...which science say could very well happen.

No job, no electricity, no food, no oil, no water... for months if not years. Yeah people would take that reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal good.... NOT.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Great episode, I did alot of reading about the Denver Airport before and was using some of those murals as my background to see if I could make any sense out of them as I love hunting for cryptic messages. There are some great threads on ATS about the Denver murals (probably some of the best research and theorizing I have seen yet).
My take on the underground shelters and only the elite getting a spot is that they can keep their spots and rot away under the ground. I would rather burn or die standing on the ground with the wind and solar flares in my face. If by chance we on the ground all survive it brings a smile to my face knowing that we have all of these "elite" people rounded up in single locations. That sure makes the wrath of vengeance much easier.
I sure hope those predictions are wrong, but it may be wise to invest in a few things such as water and other supplies. I just keep thinking of the Mad Max movies when I watch this kind of stuff. Gotta get a badass ride and a sidekick dog like Max..hehe

[edit on 15-1-2010 by nepafogo]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And there's no evidence anything strange in 2012 will happen. I wonder what all you folks will say in 2013? "oops!"?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You guys realize that watching this show is no different than watching paranormal state right? It's only a TV Show.

That being said, I watched this episode and was fully drawn into it

Hearing from the architects though was new. I want to hope that it wasn't scripted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join