It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Tied to 'Underwear Bomber'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a story reported on by the BBC from October of 2008:

Yemen seizes 'Israel-linked' cell

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence.

Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen.

The arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted saying.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

More phony MOSSAD from BBC articles here

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Look's like this was just a pre-op.....msnbc has a video stating a new terrorist threat from yemen. Sorry couldn't get the link

[edit on 13-1-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Just a few problems with your conspiracy fantasy.....

America Free Press is a notorious anti-Jewish conspiracy publication

Not a credible source - unless you are a Jew Hater.....

The underwear bomber had some 80 grams of PETN hidden in his BVD

WWII grenades used some 50-60 grams of TNT - PETN is 1.6 times more
powerful. The bomb had twice the power of a hand grenade.

How about we stick a grenade in your shorts and see what happens.....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by osc121

Remember the Cole.

Remember the USS Liberty.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

“His explosives couldn’t have blown up his own seat. Even if full power, it wouldn’t have worked.”

That explains why the man was filming him the whole time. He knew he wasn't in danger.

It seems the whole thing scared more people on the ground than it did on the plane, but I guess that was the goal. They must really want these full body scanners in...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Sounds better than all the pro-Israeli Zionist new stations spitting their bull# poison down peoples throats.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Just a few problems with your conspiracy fantasy.....

America Free Press is a notorious anti-Jewish conspiracy publication

Not a credible source - unless you are a Jew Hater.....

The underwear bomber had some 80 grams of PETN hidden in his BVD

WWII grenades used some 50-60 grams of TNT - PETN is 1.6 times more
powerful. The bomb had twice the power of a hand grenade.

It was stated earlier that you have 3 million Jews surrounded by 800 million Arabs/Muslims or something to that effect. Can we agree that is roughly the situation? You don't have to be a Jew hater to consider they, the Jews, would do anything to protect their own. Keep in mind too that the Arabs are Biblical cousins of the Jews and were essentially disowned like red-headed step children by the Jews. The Jews caused the modern day conflict, they were the primary (not the only) reason that Islam arose. The Jews narrowed down the ranks of "God's Chosen" early on. They wanted then and now exclusive control of the Holy Lands. They were never much for sharing. That's not necessarily seen as being evil within their tribe. That's what this is, modern tribal warfare.

Who identified the substance in his shorts as PETN? Airport security? An entity with links to the sale of the new body scanners? An arm of the military industrial complex that has the need to keep us active in the middle-east? Who could argue the findings? It's not like they bring in unbiased explosive experts for second opinions.

The bomb had twice the power of a hand grenade.

What happened then? He was pulling on the wrong "pin"?

If it was rigged with the same stuff as this guy's, I'm guessing you'd fry my nads too.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just for giggles, from Wiki on US congressional demographics: "A record 45 Jews currently serve in Congress." As opposed to only 2 Muslim converts serving in the House of Representatives. Wiki reports 8.4% of those serving in Congress as Jewish whereas Jews make up around 1.2% of the adult US population. That Jewish percentage of the US population is in historical decline. Muslims make up 0.6% of the adult US population and .37% (2) of those serving in the US Congress. There are currently only 3 members of congress of Middle Eastern, all Lebanese, ethnicity.

I would think from this that Israeli interests are disproportionally represented in our government. I don't however think that all Jewish representatives are representing Israel over their US constituents but I do think that Israeli concerns run a close second with these reps. I also don't think there is any other congressional demographic where another such pronounced foreign concern/relationship exists. Just my opinion. Some might call me a "Jew hater" for this opinion where I consider it the only rational conclusion.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Mmm that website purports that Abu Qatada is in fact an MI5 double agent and even states that MI5 is the equivalent to the CIA
Well, that's just factually incorrect and makes me question if they are just making things up as they go along? MI6 is perhaps the closest cousin of the American CIA.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by freeradical]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Boy oh boy. those damn jews again! You'd think by now that by now they'd have taken over the world. Oh, yeah they have but want to stay incognito.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join