It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is($) God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you're one of those people, who still drags a cross around, looking for a place to prop it up, or simply stands on the side of the road, waiting for some poor simpleton who IS carrying a cross, so that you can help him, help you, help us, help we, and are wondering why the Lord hasn't come into your life to demonstrate all his Glory and *ahem*, Majesty, you might want to consider the following:

1. GOD is a concept, and while most are familiar with it, don't really understand what the meaning is behind such an idea! I know, how dare I! Who am I to say, etc. etc.

2. When most people are incapable of really uunderstanding an idea, it becomes increasingly difficult for them to "worship" the idea of, this "God" form. It can then be said, that participation dwindles, as the world of misdirection fools everyone into thinking there is no magic in the world(lol) to be attentive for, that isn't purchased for 14 dollars at the local Silver City theatre group, or from time to time, for 14 dollars on that, oh so special disc you've been wanting.

3. You can run, but you just can't hide. As can be learned from our brothers and sisters in arms over at illuminatimatrix, everything is being manipulated at the same time. Just, not by who, or what we think. Us and them are artificial divisions, deliberately placed I might add, to trigger fire our dialectical decision making processes(ah the illusion of choice!). As "time" goes along, we get our "expansion packs", in the form of technological or otherwise "spiritual" "discovery". Again, it doesn't matter where or how you look for "the thing" you'll find it as long as you are looking for it. If you arent't looking for it, guess what?

IF you're ever being chased by a bear, stop, grab a hand full and turn around and throw it in its face!
A hand full of what? You may be asking...
Dont worry, it'll be there!
Don't worry, be happy re MEME brrrrrr?

4. In all likely matters, this "God" appears to possess more feminine qualities than male, so we can stop acting like standing around in a circle, hacking a little foot bag, is going to ever get us anywhere, other than being good at standing around in a circle, hacking a foot bag. She believes in you, you might want to try doing the same. The "winter" is just "warming up" so to speak. ;D

5. Talking to "God" isn't something that is a challenge at all. You can accomplish it by realizing that every time you look at a woman's chest, before she gives you the indication it's ok to do so, "God" knows you did that. And it's an affront. Know, not wonder, that everytime you're rude to someone, "God" is that other someone, and is testing you. The "hack" only occurs long enough for both parties to get the dialectical engines of old, kick started and trying to warm up to the frosted new frequency. Neither realizes a "hack" has occured, they just "feel something". Men don't lead the dance, and they should probably never have been allowed to think they do, but alas, how do you know love, until you've known hatred? Some things change...

6. It's very possible "God" while loving you tremendously, doesn't actually like you very much. I outta know. Bad karma heavy weight champion of the board over here. I guess I just chose to learn from it more often than not. A small hint from me, the man, is that you can start earning a relationship with this "God-dess", by respecting your female counterparts, a whole lot better than you have been. This is a note for people of all cultures, all races, all ages. To simplify, if there be such a thing as "God", it isn't a man with a beard. And it isn't some guy, carrying a symbol for the eye of the...anyways! In all likelihood, from my windows xp, "God", is a pissed off woman at the moment...'nuff said! Other than of course, "Hell hath no fury for..."

The God form as believed in by "man" is changing. There is nothing that can be done about it, such is the nature of human evolution. The osmosis of "the thing" is already taking over. This explains why most people are feeling like they are in some kind of stupor lately. Again, the need for rest during this transition period, can not be stressed enough! Never mind feeling bad about sleeping all day, if you find yourself going through things you can't quite articulate to yourself, that means you aren't ready to hear it yet, even though your body and mind prepare for the journey. It's kinda like going to kindergarten before graduating to high school, and college, and etc.

7. This is about Family. Period.

8. Order ab Chao - order is bred from chaos = importance of dialectics when trying to pull triggers. If you don't clean your chaos, your Mom won't want to visit. Simple. At least, in the end, for me, it was. Maybe your Mom ddoesn't mind the physical condition of your sstate of chaos. The number 8 in "illuminati code" symbolizes total control. Almost. The site is so rigidly dialectical you have to wonder about solutions at some point. At some point, sitting still, trying not to feel anything, compels you towards Chaple Perilous, or the perilous question of, why than? A necessary for some, a crude joke for others. Depends on the individual it seems. Both at differing times of inflection. Problem - reaction - solution = Clean Your Chaos(House=Fraternity) = Total Self Control. In the name of "the Father": "Total" and "the Sun(Son)": "Self"(diminished ego trip) and the "Holy Spirit": "Control".

At this point, I have some chaos of my own to clean, so, again, if anyone would like to comment or ask something, I encourage especially the women to come forward. I don't bite anyone unless they ask me to! ;D There may be more to follow, no hat tricks, promise! ;D

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That is to deep for me haha, either way S&F

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I could ask if you read the bible-or i could ask you questions of the bible and see if you know the bible-[which i already know from your post]--But for the sake of others here--give me a book report on the bible, now, starting with the begining---- since you know god is a concept--this should be good--

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I could ask if you read the bible-or i could ask you questions of the bible and see if you know the bible-[which i already know from your post]--But for the sake of others here--give me a book report on the bible, now, starting with the begining---- since you know god is a concept--this should be good--

lol

say again red team?

I've never read the bible, nor do I read from it daily. I don't think it was intended to be read this way. For example, I could ask you what you think to be the relevance in Revelations 3:14 if you want. I'm just not sure, the meaning, would be revelant* oops, I mean relevant, to you! See?

Or, should I ask, would you like to see?

for those who don't spook easily:

[edit on 12/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
That is to deep for me haha, either way S&F

thank you for saying so! appreciated! even if you don't feel like commenting, just saying you don't want to comment allows this thing to breathe.

so, if ya feel like it, just sit back and let it breathe itself out.

it will anyways.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is there anyway you can explain this in more simple terms? I kind of get what you're saying, but I'm still scratching my head at some parts.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Is there anyway you can explain this in more simple terms? I kind of get what you're saying, but I'm still scratching my head at some parts.

if you'd like to be more specific which parts you are or aren't hacing trouble with, i would be more than happy to try and ascertain a more meaning ful reference point for your personal experience in spaceless~timeless

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

We can start with this:

IF you're ever being chased by a bear, stop, grab a hand full and turn around and throw it in its face!

If you can explain that I'm all ears. Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, are you basically saying that our perceptions of God are ever changing based on the situation/circumstance?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

We can start with this:

If you can explain that I'm all ears. Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, are you basically saying that our perceptions of God are ever changing based on the situation/circumstance?

the meaning of the bear proverb is that so long as you aren't worried about being chased by a bear(and taking steps to prevent it from manifesting), than should you ever need the hand full of whatever, you'll have hopefully remembered/used intuition to determine correct "chronology" of events, to pack a rock, or at the very least, forgot to pack the toilet paper, and at least rounded up the necessary "mickey mouse" supplemental requirement.

As far as our perceptions of God go, that's exactly what i'm saying. We're only meant to understand the notion of "God"ness, or "One"ness, as being certain things, at certain times of our "evolutionary journey". If we only nurture the negative, or destructive aspect of our dialectical and very 3 dimensional experience, than we probably create the perfect mechanism with which to extinguish ourselves, and so we have.

And so it follows for future life, if we make the conscientious decision to go the other way. Or, if you prefer it, when you want to see something miraculous and full of life when you project the thought form outward, that's what you will see. Concurrently, if you're looking for a train wreck...

the human mind, a terribly powerful thing to waste...

hope that was helpful!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
can you round up your thred in a line or two as i don`t realy get the overall point your trying to make

heres what i got, god it a female,god is all seeing, life is a test, god dose not care/mind what you think of him/her/it,you get out what you put in and family is important,

correct me if i`m wrong on any of these

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
can you round up your thred in a line or two as i don`t realy get the overall point your trying to make

heres what i got, god it a female,god is all seeing, life is a test, god dose not care/mind what you think of him/her/it,you get out what you put in and family is important,

correct me if i`m wrong on any of these

well, if we are holding on to God concepts than yes! I say they are all arbitrary notions in alignment with the fellas over at illuminatimatrix.

I just choose to make good with my time, now that i'm here.

Essentially, you are following me tho. As I said, there may be more to come on this, it was more or less a reference point for anyone who may be following my posts, thinking that I am a looney or something.

But thank you for your simplification, it was marvelously delivered! Bruce Lee was about simplicity too, so, you're on the right course friend!

The spirit of giving continues!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
cool my thoughts are much the same except the gender bit i think of god as an it needing no gender. i also don`t really like organized religion ether if our creator had a message we would get it some other way so if you do what you believe to be good then you can`t be at fault. you seem sane enough to me so I'm off to check out this illuminatimatrix you speak of. and will probly check out your other posts tomorrow

interesting keep it coming

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

cool my thoughts are much the same except the gender bit i think of god as an it needing no gender. i also don`t really like organized religion ether if our creator had a message we would get it some other way so if you do what you believe to be good then you can`t be at fault. you seem sane enough to me so I'm off to check out this illuminatimatrix you speak of. and will probly check out your other posts tomorrow

interesting keep it coming

I appreciate your kind words, thanks very much for them! Just remember to brings grains of salt with you as you watch the videos or read the website. There are lots of people who can answer questions about it for you, just keep that in mind! And count me as one of them, where i'm able to!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

WOW, finally some depth around here! I'm surprised that the ATS fundie base has not decended upon you like wolves on a deer, but they probably haven't figured out what it is that you were trying to say in the OP. I have no doubt that once they do, they will choke this thread in an endless string of Biblical quotes, as this is their usual tactic... I'll keep watching, and I very much look forward to your handling of this situation once it occurs...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

WOW, finally some depth around here! I'm surprised that the ATS fundie base has not decended upon you like wolves on a deer, but they probably haven't figured out what it is that you were trying to say in the OP. I have no doubt that once they do, they will choke this thread in an endless string of Biblical quotes, as this is their usual tactic... I'll keep watching, and I very much look forward to your handling of this situation once it occurs...

hopefully, they travel in numbers...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You can accomplish it by realizing that every time you look at a woman's chest, before she gives you the indication it's ok to do so, "God" knows you did that. And it's an affront.

I'm not sure I agree with this. There is a theory (Desmond Morris I think) that women's 'chests' evolved precisely as an attraction to males in parallel with the move away from rear-facing coitus to face-to-face - the reasoning being that no other great ape has such 'charms' and they are reminiscent of the human gluteus maximus muscles.

If that's true, then when a man looks at a women's 'assets' he is simply obeying his biological and evolutionary impulse. Ergo it's not a 'sin' to be attracted to the opposite sex anymore than it's a sin to salivate when you smell something cooking.

By the way, I have never heard a woman say 'It's ok, you can look at my ***s now'

There's a marked difference between exploiting women and being attracted to them.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax

You can accomplish it by realizing that every time you look at a woman's chest, before she gives you the indication it's ok to do so, "God" knows you did that. And it's an affront.

I'm not sure I agree with this. There is a theory (Desmond Morris I think) that women's 'chests' evolved precisely as an attraction to males in parallel with the move away from rear-facing coitus to face-to-face - the reasoning being that no other great ape has such 'charms' and they are reminiscent of the human gluteus maximus muscles.

If that's true, then when a man looks at a women's 'assets' he is simply obeying his biological and evolutionary impulse. Ergo it's not a 'sin' to be attracted to the opposite sex anymore than it's a sin to salivate when you smell something cooking.

By the way, I have never heard a woman say 'It's ok, you can look at my ***s now'

There's a marked difference between exploiting women and being attracted to them.

that sounds like a logical argument to me.

Of course, I now understand that there are ways to "channel" the "ok" I mention, that you say is more a biological instinct we should submit to rather than greet full on.

If you've ever had a girlfriend, you know there are ways, without words, to let a man know, it's time(and ok!) to be sexual. If you see a woman wearing a blue, low cut top out in public say, this may be an indicator that she likes when strange men look at her chest before asking her her name. Rock on and stare away, as I said, they will let you know when and if you should meet and greet, and how you do it.

Ya know, "we" used to have sex in the open, and in front of other savages, but that doesn't mean I want to hang on to those ritualistic practices.

It's called progress!

If you wouldn't mind, i'd love to know what your "marked" difference between exploitation, and attraction, is...understanding of course, to exploit, means to make something available at a wider(easier) premium, and accessible for more to people, and to be attracted is to privately nurture feelings. Well some of us, not so privately it would appear.

If you want to "find a nice girl" in your life, I recommend looking at her eyes before looking at her (fill in preferred *asset*). Unless of course, you are stealing glances, which I find is a game some women like to initiate before becoming more overt in their communiques...

course, what do I know, i'm single, and have been for a long time!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To me the difference between exploitation and attraction would be if your intentions factor in what the other partys intentions are toward relationships like this, exploitation = I'm havein a peace of that(regardless) attraction = i wonder if i stand a chance...(are we compatible for...whatever)

as for checkin someone out if you can see, look but don`t stare with your tung hanging out unless you Know/think thats what thay intended(by wearing provocative cloths/giving the eye,ect)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

To me the difference between exploitation and attraction would be if your intentions factor in what the other partys intentions are toward relationships like this, exploitation = I'm havein a peace of that(regardless) attraction = i wonder if i stand a chance...(are we compatible for...whatever)

as for checkin someone out if you can see, look but don`t stare with your tung hanging out unless you Know/think thats what thay intended(by wearing provocative cloths/giving the eye,ect)

I more or less agree with you, though I think I detect that you must be a couple of years younger than I am! Nothing wrong with that, to me, indicates that hope in younger people, is not squandered!

Thanks for saying so! Nice to hear from the others!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes I agree with Aceofclubs.

There's a difference between looking and leering. Wolf-whistles and bawdy comments are inappropriate but I challenge any straight man not to check out that area when they see a woman. If you're honest I think you'd admit it's almost impossible not to find your eyes drawn to certain areas. Or maybe I'm just a crazy perv

You're right though that there are subtle body language cues that people use to acknowledge assent - I was being slightly flippant there.

BTW I've been with my partner for 19 years, and married for the last 8.

Regarding your first point in the OP personally I find that when I think hard and try to define the meaning of God I'm actually left with nothing at all. E.g. the concepts of Trinity or Transubstantiation where God 'is' three people or bread actually 'becomes' Christ's flesh. What does it mean when someone says 'Yes the bread is still made of bread but it actually 'is' Christ's flesh!' What is the definition of 'is' when something can be two things (or three)? It's like saying 'yes 2+2=4 but really 2+2=5'.

What 'is' God? A spirit? Well what 'is' a spirit.

God 'is' the Universe?

God 'is' Love?

What 'is' the Universe?

What 'is' Love?

Darned if I know.

Hail Eris

top topics

<<   2 >>

join