It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best and worst ghost video sharing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi guys!

As you might already know I have a pretty deep interest in the paranormal, ghosts especially, and on another thread, myself and Algebra started sharing some youtube videos, initially for scrutiny of the videos and opinions... But then it progressed to just funny ones, and terrible hoaxes.

So I'd like to see some more really, and I think it'd be a good thread for chats about this stuff and any ambiguous videos to be tested by us!
Erm... I'm not sure how to embed too well, so bear with me on my first few. If links are easier to post then that'd be great too!

First of all: The swing

Second: Blockbusters

Third: Good old fashioned mucking about!

Fourth: Pretty bad...

Fifth: Most Haunted Chucklevision (I actually love this, just cracks me up)

Thanks for reading, or watching the videos and I hope that you can chip in with pictures/videos of your own, whether for humour, obvious fakery, or actual interesting stuff.
Aswell as your opinions and observations on the videos shown!

Ayana!

[edit on 12/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
LMAO

Great idea why did'nt i think of this. Got a feeling im gonna enjoy this thread. Might also learn a bit about video fakery techniques.

Most haunted.

What can i say about it.

Its name brings a smile to my face.

Even when they got rid of good old Dereck i cant take it seriouse anymore.
I should have no problem finding a few out takes from this circus.

I actually liked the blockbuster video. Im keeping it as a maybe. Unless someone can point out why its so obviousely fake.

May have just opened the flood gates eh... lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
LMAO

Most haunted.

What can i say about it.

Its name brings a smile to my face.

Even when they got rid of good old Dereck i cant take it seriouse anymore.
I should have no problem finding a few out takes from this circus.

Its gonna be a good'un

OMG!!! How did I forget about Godfrey Parks?!?

Ladies and gentlemen, aliens and demons, anything else on this site I haven't mentioned.
I introduce to you, the wonder that is...
GODFREY PARKS!

Never fails.

Most Haunted cracks me up, what with the falling over and the screaming. And back in the day, the Acorah!

But yeah, hopefully this thread should throw open some good things

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not a ghost video but your comments about Most Haunted's Derek led me to post these two vids.

"'They cant handle the truth"

Possessed Derek

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The_Archangel]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LAFAO OMFG!

I forgot how funny that was.

*wipes tears out of eyes*

I actualy miss dereck Acorah now lol.

That has to be the worst possetion impression ever. How did they keep a straight face.

I think yvette was stopping herself a bit. Disguising it as shock.

I would crack up me

I watched part of the live one the other night and it has'nt changed in how ever many years its been going. Still the same old stone throwing etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Algebra: Same old Karl and Stu falling over, Yvie and Cath screaming, Chris the cameraman who screams LOUDER than the girls...

*Paces*
"Me! No one else! Me! GODFREY PARKS! - NO! I WILL PUSH AND I WILL DAMAGE YOU! GET MOVING! NOW! - LLEEEAAVVE ME! LEAAAAVVVEEE! GET YOU AWAY!"
The Dereks old lady voice "ooh! Get me out! Please get me out! Where've me legs gone?"

Sooo funny.

I miss him a bit as well. I liked David Wells, he didn't get possessed but he screamed like a girl.

Lesley falling over in the woods, for me, is the funniest ever. I'll try and get a clip of just that, coz I can't find one atm.

I think I'd just laugh, all the time. It's hilarious!

Archangel: Your videos don't appear to be working.

I'm rubbish at anything technical, is there a reason for that?
I'll click the links though

Okay it says malformed ID, so I'm assuming you've typed the code in wrong somewhere

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not paranormal, but definetely related.

From 7:11 to like 8:17.

Lesley, falling over.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I keep trying to add YouTube videos on ATS without any joy. Does anybody know where I am going wrong?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

When you copy the code, you only copy the bit after v=. Not the v= or any of the before.
If that helps/makes sense

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks Ayana for the great vids...I especially liked the Blockbuster, that poor sap didnt know wth was going on and then the videos started coming off the shelf right in front of him, lol. I like MostHaunted for the laugh factor as well, some really funny stuff on that show...

I will have to find a few vids from my fav "Ghost Adventures" those guys have some serious nads the way they go about on their investigations. The pilot ep. had a really awesome vid of them in a haunted hotel in Carson City I believe and they caught an outstanding piece of vid in there. I will see if I can find it online and post it. Good work S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Thank you!

It'd be a great help!

the Most Haunted vids crack me up. Those 3 I think are my fav, falling over and GODFREY PARKS!

I just set this up to have a bit of a laugh with, as well as the serious stuff

The Blockbusters one is intreging though...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here we go Ayana,
Youtube came through...Now bear in mind this is their very first investigation and the guys are a little nervous lol, but it's a great vid. After this aired on SciFi, the guys got picked up for a series on Travel Channel. They are my new favorite since GH went downhill. Hope you enjoy! The good part starts about 5:50.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Franks ghost box seems pretty cool

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Great thread star and flag!

at the Lesley video AGAIN!

The blockbuster one is very interesting

the famous ''Mary loves Dick'' clip

Interesting clip there jack, never seen that before.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know about the best. The worst ever has to be this pathetic attempt. I hope you can view this from overseas.
External link Riemurasia

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Many thanks for that Ayana

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hahaha, can't stop laughing at that

Wow, that really does take the worst trophy

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is one of my favourites
but unfortunately, it's from Ghosthunters and I have to remain skeptical of a tv show!

Still, it's pretty good stuff imo

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
MARY LOVES DICK

Dear me, I'll have a look at these videos a bit later on coz I'm kinda busy atm, but thanks for posting everyone!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So many vids i dont know where to start.

Springheel jack.

Oblivion fan by any chance lol. Ive heard a lot about "Ghost Adventures" and the majority of people say its pretty cool. This is the first time ive actually seen it. Looks good to me. When is it usually on?

Mary loves Dick is a classic. I like to think someone dared him to say it. To see if everyone would laugh or not

Ive been a bit busy so i havent looked for any vids yet but i'll put some on soon Ayana.

Great thread though!

Edit to add

I used to watch Ghosthunters all the time and your right it has gone down hill. The only problem i have with this clip is, the ammount of time they take to go and investigate. If it was someone messing around they could have well been off.

Though they have caught some impressive images before. I look for some see if i can find them.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Algebra]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join