It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

I don't know if this is a good thing to say to you..

Meteors and celestial bodies CONSTANTLY hit the earth...

Volcanos go off, it's natural.

Earthquakes happen because the earth is dynamic and ever changing.

The solar flare you are describing is not projected to occur.

The sun will eventually have a polarity shift - but it takes millions of years and is probably going to happen long after the human race is gone from this planet...

relax bro - stop watching 2012 and reading doomsday theories. You're freaking out!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I’m sorry but I have done much research myself spent over a year (the first 6 months day in day out)

And guys this guy knows his stuff if you haven’t got anything decent to say don’t say it because pole shift is proven!!!!!! Mass Extinctions is proven!!!!!

When the next one will happen is not proven but we may have a clue with the Mayans Calendar? Who knows but all the climate change is getting a bit freaky.

But I have got to ask the question. What happened to global warming recently I have to ask myself is there any climate change going on. Or is the earth a constant changing climate anyhow and it’s just a whole load of usual media hype!??

All I know is that we are all going to suffer a WORLD WIDE Catastrophe sooner or later I just hope to god its much later. I hope the Mayans have got it wrong. Makes me laugh though you small minded people flaming this guy, As the Mayans and Ancient civilizations had vast knowledge it’s the biggest mystery of our day HOW!?!?? Ask yourself that.

I personally feel that there is something to 2012,

Our Civilization feel like they know so so much but we know jack # so take it 1 day at a time and worry about the # if and when it happens. Carry on reading learning and preparing but after all what will be will be...

[edit on 20/1/2010 by theflashor]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thank you another Educated Researcher who appreciated the knowledge I have gathered.

NOW I will tell you exactly what will happen.

the unusual weather has occured, and now some people are posting about high levels of unusual activity from the sun we are now expecting a massive CME.

I have no idea if this is going to have any impact on our electrical grids as of yet but these sorta things will start interference in 6-12 months.

what I am proposing is that when the sun does a flip and a CME at the same time the results can be devastating.

Its easy for an uneducated moron to stick their head in the sand, but climate change is real and it is not caused by CO2 or us for that fact, this is the repeat of the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Yes metorites hit the earth all the time, and I only suggested it as because it is quite strange a meteor hit california moments less than 1 hour before impact.

Now the one KEY element is APOPHIS

If we live through 2012, and when Apophis is due in, and we are blind as a bat without electronics and fighting each other over food and clean water,

we are looking at a nasty suprise.

By the maths of Apophis there is a chance it will hit the Northern part of the US....

Safest place on earth is TASMANIA.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE GO TO TASMANIA.

Please if you want the truth do the research yourselves people, LOOK, take a look around you, see what is happening, watch the direction of true north and true south changing, look at the activity of the sun, look at the natural disasters increasing all around you.

are you blind????

do you not see what is happening?????

the Correlation of events pinpointing at the same time is no coincidence but the rolling of a dice in the chance of probability in a cycle which can be predicted.

We are expecting the next Ice age, but before that we will see more disease, starvation, famine, war, and the complete decentralization of government.

I call this 'the collapse'.... Most of the earth will be uninhabitable,

rain will fall where it does not usually fall, we will have more horrifying floods monsoons, earthquakes tornadoes, hurricanes.

There is NOTHING we can do to stop this... NOTHING.

the implications of the mantle changing direction are frightening..... and if the US government Turns HAARP on Full volume to attempt to alter the situation there is even the possibility the core can be severely damaged or even stop it from spinning. This sound far-fetched, but the core spins, and the mantle follows suit, it makes sense that if you were to apply friction to that of a moving object you could create more heat either causing the object to stop or completely obliterate the planet.

Look what happened to HATI, someone has just posted a link on ATS to an article that HAARP was on full volume, if that is true they are #ing around and are doing more damage than they can think of.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Freaking out? not about 2012 about people like you.

I accept the fact there is nothing you can do to stop this,

i am a buddhist and if you cannot control a situation you do not worry about it.

people who deny that this is happening is the one thing that makes me MAD!!!!!!

Snip

but out of all honesty just take a look at March 9 of 1918.... that is the proof, look through all the solar storm articles and you will find 'strange' events

now multiply that by 1,000,000.... when the sun goes through a CME and flips it could completely set us back into the dark ages destroying all electronics known to man.

Go on, I dare you... prove to me the H1N1 didnt exist in 1918, and while your at it why dont you also try to disprove the holocaust, and gravity.

Ignorance in this case= DEATH

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Freaking out? not about 2012 about people like you.

I accept the fact there is nothing you can do to stop this,

i am a buddhist and if you cannot control a situation you do not worry about it.

people who deny that this is happening is the one thing that makes me MAD!!!!!!

Snip

but out of all honesty just take a look at March 9 of 1918.... that is the proof, look through all the solar storm articles and you will find 'strange' events

now multiply that by 1,000,000.... when the sun goes through a CME and flips it could completely set us back into the dark ages destroying all electronics known to man.

Go on, I dare you... prove to me the H1N1 didnt exist in 1918, and while your at it why dont you also try to disprove the holocaust, and gravity.

Ignorance in this case= DEATH

Why don't you quit rehashing old Doomsday prophecies to fit your own sense of what is going on and get a grip of REALITY. There is no science that says anything of what you mentioned is going to happen in the near future. So why are you posting this stuff?

March 1918... hmm a few different stories come to mind.

1. People were told the world was going to end by a traveller who entered a town in the U.S. They believed the person who travelled into their town telling them this, so much so that they all sold their houses back to the banks. When the event never took place, they had to then repurchase them from the bank at almost double the cost. Yes - a great hoax, it made some good hard cash. Ignorance in this case = out of pocket and financial hardship.

2. You are probably referring to the telephone lines melting or some-such. This was due to the metals that the wire was constructed out of. They had an incredibly low melting point. Hence the reason for them becoming weak and breaking apart and melting in some instances. The temp there was around 52 degrees Celsius. Hot, i must agree - however in the Australian desert, temps during the day can reach 50 AT LEAST. This is no massive occurrence and the Aborigines of Australia coped with this just fine.

If these are not the cases you are talking about, please post links. Im not here to sift through countless doomsday non-occurrences and fallacy - so make it easier on me and give me some links that are directly relating to your chosen doomsday theory.

Anyway, that's besides the point - when this last solar flare occurred - did a world wide extinction event occur? Nope. Your theories (imaginative fiction) above have been debunked HARDCORE by scientists all over the world. Research that. It will take you 15 seconds on google. Not only is the sun not due for one of these bursts, but there is no evidence that shows the earth has experienced a flare like this before.

That solar flare theory was used in "The Knowing" or what ever it was called.. Where a solar flare destroyed the earths atmosphere/ionosphere and everyone fried in a massive E.L.E...

On a side note: when that famine comes - you won't be able to eat anyone, especially me.

I know how to survive in the wilderness and can do so quite comfortably. Hunting and gathering are things i can do quite naturally and have done so previously. As informed as you are, you should know that when the S>H>T>F people go nuts and kill other people - it's human nature.

As a Buddhist id be interested in the logic behind eating another person?? isn't that messing with the balance or some shyte? you guys don't even kill ants that invade your personal space - as if you would kill a human, that is unless you are not a buddhist at all.

Anyone smart would leave the cities and move into the wilderness to escape the crazies like you who would eat others. Leave you to your own madness. Then, after a decade, we could re-install ourselves into the areas that are now devoid of human life and start piking the pieces up.

btw - no one can prove or disprove the H1N1 virus was around back then. Viruses mutate over time and become stronger and less prone to losing their battle for the host body.

That is not to say that the virus released recently was not created in a lab. I believe it was - due in part the fact that scientists have stated that there is a definitive makeup of the 3 different "flu" viruses from the 3 main areas of the planet.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

[Mod Edit - quote]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Interesting that you would bring up every single doomsday theory known to man in your responses....

We're going into a new Ice age? Quite the contrary, we are still exiting the previous Ice Age, however the earth is going through a stage of cooling at this current time. This is normal and a part of the Earth demonstrating itself to be dynamic.

Climate change is natural and does not equate to an E.L.E

Stop talking about Earthquakes and other events, as these have NEVER STOPPED occurring since human recorded history. You see on earthquake on the news and your all up in arms about an e.l.e. - however geologists report more than 60 tremors that equate to an earth quake somewhere in the mantles almost EVERY DAY.

The poles shifting? Yes, they do and they are - they are not static and never have been. If you ask any navigator they will tell you that true magnetic north and magnetic south change positions every year. They have done this since the planet was formed.

The sun and solar flares??? Yes, they CAN happen - but they cannot see that the sun is going to send one of these off in the near future. Perhaps in a few thousand years, but not now. As for the polarity changing - that would also take millions of years to occur. IT wouldn't just happen at the "flick of a switch".

You say im ignorant. That's funny because when i research these things, i go to sources that actually know what they are talking about. I don't just read every single doomsday theory in existence and apply it to how i feel the world is.

You will see what you want to see - When 2012 comes i hope you look back on threads like this you have created where you have said "this" and "this" WILL happen..

From there you will hopefully learn not to jump on the bandwagon and propagate fear.

Finally; "what happened to the Dinosaurs" - no one ACTUALLY knows. Many theories have been formulated but NO ONE - not even top scientists in that field have anything other than their own theories as to what happened. There are some that believe an e.l.e caused it, while others believe that the surfacing of man had something to do with it. The dinosaurs dominated the planet for hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions - they had a good turn at life.

As for HAARP.. come on.. you really think that device would be able to stop the core from flowing in it's natural form?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
heres one thing you dont understand.

What caused the Ice Age? do you want to know?

Supervolcanos,

Sulfur Dioxide.

What I am telling you is that when we go through this problem is that when the ring of fire blows its top a massive amount of sulfur dioxide will be released into the Atmosphere.

and secondly I not only brought up nearly every theory but I have linked to each other in a scientific explanation..

Do you want to know what they are planning to do?
'
They are planning to SPRAY sulfur DIOXIDE in areas to drop the temprature to 'combat' global warming, they have NO idea what they are about to do!

First off you are trying to make me sound like an idiot by ridiculing scientific data that I have put forward, you havent done the research let alone know what this senario I am proposing is.

We are going through a shift in polarity, the sun is going to interfere with the electronics all around the world, there are many outcomes to this. I have explained them and in great DETAIL.

If you cannot comprehend such a thing then I suggest you take your trolling ELSEWHERE.

What I have said Is accepted in the scientific community, it is a proven fact.

I am talking about a mass extinction caused by massive amounts of Sulfur Dioxide released into the atmosphere, the direction of true north and south changing, the impacts of the direction of the mantle changing, I am talking about the effects that an electrical storm caused by a CME, I am talking about how the suns radiation can interfere with virus cells and manipulation.

I am also talking about the fact that similar events have occurred in the past I have given ONE significant date linking the sun's actions to the spread of the H1N1 virus.

MARCH 9 1918 CME, NORTHERN LIGHTS VISABLE ABOVE NYC, INFECTION RATES WENT PAST 600%, Again in Quebec another solar storm knocked out a power grid.

Now if a massive Solar storm hit it would KNOCK OUT EVERY SINGLE SATELITE KNOWN TO MAN.

and if only a few of these satelites exploded in the earths atmosphere it would be the end of life as we know it. Plutonium is a highly toxic element and if exploded in the atmosphere it would kill EVERYONE and EVERYTHING on this planet.

Currently ENERGY AUSTRALIA has been scared #less of the expected solar storm in 2012 and has no idea how to combat it. I have even spoken to people WHO WORK THERE.

You on the otherhand have not put in the time or effort into actually 'thinking outside the box'

you try and debunk my theories with NO evidence whatsoever, you ignore NASA studies, You ignore history, you ignore all of it..

you sir are ignorant, you sir need to study up on the history of solar flares, you need you look into the actions of the government into the handling of 'climate change'

Why do you think they are so scared about climate gate?

it proves that man is not responsible for climate change, it proves that there is another major contributing factor to the changes in our climate

we are going to see major bushfires in Australia, and California,

we are going to see massive hurricanes.

I have linked everything in my arguement with proven SCIENTTIFIC THEORIES.

EINSTEIN FIRST CAME UP WITH THE CONSCEPT OF POLE SHIFT caused by the passing through of the equator of the milky way, and guess what they proved it was real.

Why do you think Mars's climate is changing? why do you think a sudden arrival of methane gas and snow is falling on mars?

Because of the changes in its environment, cause by the beginning of a pole shift.

get education.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

I like everything besides the mantle shifting...if the p[oles shift the mantle in theory does not need to flip or roll...but hey we are in theory here all together..besides the few given proofs.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
snip

yes earthquakes and hurricanes are NATURAL.... but you have paid NO ATTENTION TO SEVERITY OR FREQUENCIES,
snip

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WERE VISIBLE ABOVE CHINA BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE.

THERE ARE VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

These lights will get stronger and stronger,

I dont know how much credible evidence I have to put forward to you snip

I am warning EVERYONE.

GET snip OUT OF AREAS WITH FAULT LINES.

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE RING OF FIRE AND THE EQUATOR.

ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE.

Courtesy Is Mandatory
Mod Edit: Profanity – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Actually the thing which causes the poles is the direction of how the mantle moves. Its easily accessible on google.

This other dude still probably thinks aliens live under the surface and the earth is hollow.

he must have some pretty good mushroms.

yeah man thanks for the Support, Ive spent alot of time researching.

and now ive decided to make my research public. and warn EVERYONE.

Please Johnny if you read this.... I ask that you even look into this....

You will find the answers if you look hard enough.

you have to report on this.... for the sake of everyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Dude please share some of what you know, the more we know the more we can help make this public.

Its time that the world knew what really is causing global warming,

and it is time that we put an end to this big lie.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
OH and this dude is attacking my Buddhist faith and bringing up THE KNOWING??? CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

NO A SOLAR FLARE CANNOT DESTROY THE EARTH YOU ARE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH [SNIP]

you are bringing up unrelated issues to do with 1918!

you are throwing more BS than I can even laugh at,

GO AWAY.

Throwing issues at a topic that are unrelated make me laugh,

throwing arguments from 'movies' that are dramatized and have no scientific basis besides 'the sun' are pathetic.

if you bring up Nibiru I swear I will get on the next plane to the US to SCREAM AT YOU!

Removed censor circumvention

Please rea Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 22/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You make no logical sense. You tie doomsday theories in with REAL science and expect everyon to ignore the massive gaps you leave. PESUDO SCIENCE = fiction.

Who did you speak to an ENERGY AUSTRALIA?? hmm?? Jo bloggs? Mr. Smith? No one - you're an alamist and you have no proof of any of your claims.

If a Solar Flare did occur, yes, there would be infrastructure destroyed - but there is nothing predicted and scientists have show that the Sun is stable and is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to give off a massive flar of which you describe.

You provide no REAL SCIENTIFIC evidence, just supposition on your own part.

Leave the science to the experts and they'll leave the kooky nonsense to people like you.

By the wy, i live in Australia. So get ona bus and talk to me face to face. Id enjoy the opportunity for you to debate in person.

Also, you yourself said that as you are a Buddhist, whats the point in worrying?

Clearly you are worried.

Stop contradiciting yourself.

If you want to make outlandish unsubstantiable claims, be prepared to back them up and not lose your temper.

Chill little man.

Come back to Earth.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
To also give you an Idea of how far back Magnetic feild research has gone was the Philadelphia experiment.

that was in 1943 and since then BILLIONS of dollars have gone into the budget of this.

they not only 'teleported' but they bent the fabric of space itself.

this is called bending the fabric of space meaning the shortening of the distance of travel...

Raytheon made HAARP, and I am very aware of what it is used for.

they can drop tempratures inside deep bunkers and freeze people, they can blow up and cause earthquakes, the project was made to try and combat the effects of the potential damage for a pole shift.

Where am i getting this information from?

well look at the sun's behaivor and the behaivor of HAARP... every time the sun goes nuts HAARP goes on FULL VOLUME.

Why?

Its a protective sheild, and it does not have the power or capacity to combat such an event without causing a serious amount of damage to the core of the earth.

The government became aware of the potential damage from these events from the Quebec Storm, the 1918 pandemic, and numerous other events.

They have been trying to 'calm' the population by making everyone think they are doing their part to 'save the planet' from 'climate change'

its nothing but a propaganda tool to comfort people for what is about to happen.

and the truth is slowly coming out, the ICC's missing data?

can you explain that to me? Please IM ALL EARS

there is a major coverup and they do not want mass panic.

and guess what, they are right.

Imagine total anarchy, they are trying to prevent that, in order to work out how to stop Apophis and the potential catastrophic damage from 2012.

time for a joke

The mayans created a calander... the long count.... they made accurate predictions of the future..... and the apocolypse..... they foresaw a crazy white woman.... running for president in 2012..... sarah palin.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
btw - what you describe as FACT is seen in HOLLYWOOD films all over the place.

Thsese events i was pertaining to, are not unrelated, but are in fact right up your alley of "fact" supporting your ideas.

You got nothing little fella.

Relax.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2
To also give you an Idea of how far back Magnetic feild research has gone was the Philadelphia experiment.

that was in 1943 and since then BILLIONS of dollars have gone into the budget of this.

they not only 'teleported' but they bent the fabric of space itself.

this is called bending the fabric of space meaning the shortening of the distance of travel...

Raytheon made HAARP, and I am very aware of what it is used for.

they can drop tempratures inside deep bunkers and freeze people, they can blow up and cause earthquakes, the project was made to try and combat the effects of the potential damage for a pole shift.

Where am i getting this information from?

well look at the sun's behaivor and the behaivor of HAARP... every time the sun goes nuts HAARP goes on FULL VOLUME.

Why?

Its a protective sheild, and it does not have the power or capacity to combat such an event without causing a serious amount of damage to the core of the earth.

The government became aware of the potential damage from these events from the Quebec Storm, the 1918 pandemic, and numerous other events.

They have been trying to 'calm' the population by making everyone think they are doing their part to 'save the planet' from 'climate change'

its nothing but a propaganda tool to comfort people for what is about to happen.

and the truth is slowly coming out, the ICC's missing data?

can you explain that to me? Please IM ALL EARS

there is a major coverup and they do not want mass panic.

and guess what, they are right.

Imagine total anarchy, they are trying to prevent that, in order to work out how to stop Apophis and the potential catastrophic damage from 2012.

time for a joke

The mayans created a calander... the long count.... they made accurate predictions of the future..... and the apocolypse..... they foresaw a crazy white woman.... running for president in 2012..... sarah palin.

No point in reading any more of this as no human has been able to bend time/space.

Stop taking sci-fi and consipracy theories as gospel. They are theories because they are not proven.

See ya round kooky.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Lavey right please take a step back my friend because what you have learnt is somones take on it. But dont take everything you read as gospal as how it will happen after all our knowledge on how things work and etc is for ever changing. Im open minded! ALLWAYS!

Now i know what you speak of but you speak of certain things like its fact when really its a probability fact!

Thanks again for your post my friend!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
thats ok flashor, most of what I have said is accepted by the scientific community and is fact, this dude trying to throw everyone off has contributed nothing to the topic except taunts.

Yes it is rather disturbing and yes it does sound like it is 'out of science fiction'

But I assure you this theory I did not copy off anyone. I made the whole thing off data I have collected over more than a year.

If you have any questions I would be happliy able to answer them.

The philidelphia experiment did happen, and it was based on the magnetic field.

It was one of several projects to study the effects and it opened up a can of worms so big that the government to this day will not admit what actually happened.

The ship itself was sighted from two locations, and video footage shows the ship 'VANISHING'.

they still to this day have never given a full report as to how or why.

I dont expect to understand fully but it was the bending of the fabric of space, this technology can be used to also shorten the distance between travels in space but as to the distance they (to my knowledge) have not been able to pinpoint the distances of starting and stopping travel which could leave someone stranded out in the middle of deep space.

This was an example of the technology they are messing around with.

But the fact remains, the supervolcano theory for the ice age is correct because in fact when volcanos errupt they release sulfur dioxide.

and yes the government is planning to use sulfur dioxide to combat 'global warming'.

snip

If you simply google 'solar storms' and the impact that it will have on satelites this is the main risk we face if everything else goes well.

If we survive the massive earthquakes which are predicted, and the major catastrophic events that will unfold the plutonium in the sat's are our main concern.

But the fact is that 2012 is very real.

there are no aliens coming to save us, there are no mystical or magical things involved. It is purely science.

Global warming started back in 2001.... and funnily enough the weather from there picked up pretty dramatically if you look at the graphs.

I still cant believe this snip is still in denial about all the scientific data that is easily available.

The fact is that there are many different outcomes, and most of them have horrible consequences for us as a civilization.

The fact that Sulfur Dioxide is able to lower the temperature in the earths atmosphere and the governments are encouraging it is the main problem in regards to food and clean water as it also creates acid rain which destroys crops and fresh water.

I do not trust the Examiner, or any other paranoid drug induced websites,
I do not trust david ike or prisonplanet either as Alex jones is not who he says he is.....

That is another conspiracy theory on its own.

Alot of people play it off as a double ganger.

I work off scientific data from NASA, and other credible websites such as the new scientist and a couple of others.

All of which confirm what I am saying.

Dont beleive me people?

Simple just search up a couple of the things I have talked about on here.

the problems is the correlation of events, there is no single event that poses an extinction but the interaction each of these events which in combination poses the greatest threat that mankind has ever faced.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Plus dude people are entitled to their opinions if they can provide a proper arguement.

someone please debunk the solar storm for me, and tell me it isnt happening,

I do not beleive in prophecies or drug induced fantasies.

There is no such planet as Nibiru, and Zeitgeists take on religion is the most accurate and plausible explanation of religion. Christanity takes the story of christ directly from the book of the dead from the egyptians almost word for word.

people who are in denial and have hope of some magical element coming to save us are living in denial.

I also thought 2012 and the knowing sucked big time... all it does it plays on illogical fears of 'nibiru' and being burned alive.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

You keep saying FACT FACT FACT - when they aren't facts, just your own suppositions, which have not been backed up by any scientific DATA.

No one can back your statements up because they are hypotheticals at best.

Fact: Solar storms do occur

Fact: Nasa has not said anything about a definate solar storm of huge magnitutde occuring which you describe, that would cause ALL the volcanos on earth to spew their loads and throw us into a new ICE AGE.

Yes, the Adults are talking - perhaps you should listen, you might learn something.

I am not trolling - but this thread and all the threads like this one provide no evidence - you just think everyone is going to come to the same conclusion that you have by basing your suppositions on incorrect DATA.

Fact: No human knows what wiped the Dinosaurs out, just ideas as to what COULD have done this.

You are trying to pass of your "research" as definitive fact. When it's not.

No scientist would agree with your ideas, based on the fact that you twist and distort information to fit your own ideas of what will happen and what you HEARD will happen.

When you come down to it, name calling is the last resort of a failing argument. To be honest, your argument has failed.

If you want to be taken seriously AT ALL, refrain from childish taunts and adress the quesitons being posed at you, which have scientific data to back them up.

Stop saying FACT - when you have none.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join