It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers are Wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

dereks, Birthers aren't racist
they just want the truth
the truth they want is Obama gone from office, it has nothing to do with race

But to further sink this dumb retarded moronic pathetic ridiculous conspiracy theory into the ground, I humbly offer this...

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source: hawaii.gov...

But birthers aren't racists

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Cries of ‘racism’ are merely the plaintive pleas of those who are so mentally challenged that they cannot string a sentence together, of any sense. One should feel pity for them, tedious though they undoubtedly are.

Back to the nonsense. It is somewhat irrational, and childishly gullible, to show a statement, which just because it is apparently from an ‘official,’ means it is true. If that were so then Barry’s every statement would have to be accepted as truth; as one’s officials don’t get much higher than him, and yet he lies at every turn, pathologically, in his narcissistic illness.
Regardless of that though, claiming to have an original birth record on file (a statement we have all seen 67,560 times) does nothing to further your cause, as nobody has seen it. Having not seen it and not knowing what is on it, there remains the mystery.
It is like a form of tourettes…constantly regurgitating links, thoughts and erroneous information, whilst spouting juvenile insults, and expecting anyone of sense to suddenly relent and believe you…lol

How this is considered anything to do with race is beyond me, but I suppose those who are intellectually diminished make statements which are impossible to comprehend…while we just go…’Aww, he means well,’ as we watch you slobber all down your shirt.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

The thing is, I and others do link documentation to bolster and prove our side of the story, while Birthers, well, lack that finer quality to debate. What they do tend to link is so dubious it's sad to contemplate, Blogs, WND, Stormfront. etc.

A birther will come along and state this proves that Obama is ineligible and that proves that Obama is ineligible, but when you actually go an research what they claim, it completely falls apart.

What's worse, when someone comes along and points to something that has been completely debunked over and over again. It gets monotonous.

But basically you're saying, no source is relevant. Because we can't take official sources as true, we obviously can't take WND as true, no source exists to make this case one way or another, and using your logic. If somehow, Obama was to actually for some god knows reason, give birthers any acknowledgement and produce on camera his birth certificate, according to you that wouldn't be good enough either.

So the point is pretty much moot. If no source can quantify or deny the relevance of this argument, there must not be anything to argue.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If somehow, Obama was to actually for some god knows reason, give birthers any acknowledgement and produce on camera his birth certificate, according to you that wouldn't be good enough either.

Well, that would be silly and redundant would it not? No, I would not believe a certificate held up on camera.
What I may believe is the original long form, paper birth certificate, stored by Hawaii (allegedly), checked by forensic scientists and forgery experts under the control and insistence of a judge. That is what many fine minds are calling for, not the blind acceptance and belief that the man is eligible because his minders say so.

But basically you're saying, no source is relevant.

You seem not to have much idea of what anyone is saying. But just to repeat, once more…he needs to show the long form birth certificate.
Now, don’t start squealing, yet again, that he already has shown it. Look, learn, comprehend, research. No, he has not.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What I may believe is the original long form, paper birth certificate, stored by Hawaii (allegedly), checked by forensic scientists and forgery experts under the control and insistence of a judge.

LMAO!

Would you accept that sort of scrutiny for a job? (be honest)

"Hi mr, oneclickaway, your resume looks great, it seems like you have the qualifications, but to give you this job, you must give us the original copy of your birth certificate, a certified and stamped copy is simply not sufficient, we must have the absolute original. Why? Well, we are going to have it checked with forensic scientists and forgery experts in front of a federal judge in order to prove it's legitimacy. Don't worry, it's just a formality. Once that is out of the way let me be the first to say, welcome to McDonald's!"

What if that was the standard procedure for everything that you might need a birth certificate for?

"Yes Mr. oneclickaway, you have passed your written and road driving test, now please be patient, we have to send your original birth certificate off for forensic, and forgery evaluation in front of a federal judge, I am sorry that your validated, sealed copy of your original birth certificate is just not good enough, if all goes well, you should receive your licence in a few months."

You have got to be kidding me. That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site.

No to the NWO! But damnit if a black man is voted in as president he deserves no constitutional considerations and we demand that every inconceivable test be preformed to meet our specifications.

If that is the case, then I demand that every citizen of this nation go under the same tests that you demand of Obama for absolutely every single thing you might need a birth certificate for. It's only fair right?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
…he needs to show the long form birth certificate.

No he does not - have you seen that for the Bush's, or Clinton? No, then why demand Obama's?

The funniest thing is no matter how much birthers cry and stamp their little feet Obama will remain the POTUS, every court case will fail and they will go down in history as those who could not handle the truth!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyone thinking that to question Obama's birth place is a waste of time is seriously ignoring the term "qualified and eligible as it applies to sitting in the presidency. As such if you think questioning why someone would use National Security and Executive orders to hide such a qualifying fact as a waste of time is seriously missing the point and should go back to school to learn what factual proof and credentials mean in the real world. You should also look up the word ineligible and read what the definition actual implies.

Let me put it this way. If you went to the doctor and he told you that brain surgery had to performed to save your life, would it not be important to verify that indeed the doctor is not a fraud or phony working out of some medical office strictly for profits. If you or anyone would allow someone with no proven credentials to perform brain surgery with no concern for whether he is qualified or not, then you will get what you deserve.

The rest of society however; understands that to become a doctor and to practice as a doctor requires that you provide and prove your credentials as a provision of being allowed to practice as a legitimate doctor.

If the doctor told you that you were not entitled to see his credentials or inquire about the doctors schooling or legitimacy of where he has worked before treating you and others, then any normal person of normal intelligence would have to conclude that this is not the doctor that you should allow to perform brain surgery on you. In fact, you would probably do what it took to ensure this undocumented doctor did not harm the public or others with his omission of facts and proper credentials needed to certify that the doctor is qualified and licensed to practice. You would not ignore the omission as unimportant unless you suffer from common sense.

If proper credentials do not matter to you then you are part of the problem because you are allowing someone to potentially harm someone based on your inability to find out if your doctor is qualified or not. If he is not qualified then he is a fraud and if you don't know what that means or don't care if it matters then as I stated earlier, you are the problem, not the birthers.

Having said this, I question why anyone would question others who are demanding their right to know whether the man sitting in the presidency is indeed qualified to be there. If that is too much to understand then no amount of logic is going to change your infantile attitude.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

This is not aimed at the OP and other conservatives who still hold integrity and do not find prudent to throw their backs behind lies for cheap punitive thrills. I appreciate you guys for helping shut this never ending distraction up, you have many-a real issues to use as proper ammo and I understand your concerns. So birthers hop on the reality express for the love of god, our country is screwed up enough, we do not need fake things to debate muddling up what should be our civic focus, ISSUES, ideas and solutions.

The OP is not conservative.

I am actually quite radical. You may have seen my other posts around.

reply to post by On the Edge

Wow. I can't believe you listen to the drivel coming out of WND. It is disinfo to get you distracted from the real issues.

There are many legitimate reasons to dislike Obama, and possibly even to call him a traitor but the Birth issue clouds the argument with irrelevant-smoke**.

** irrelevant-smoke is the smoke emanating from burning irrelevancies. **

I have my reasons to think Obama is a traitor to mankind and freedom, and they happen to be the same reasons I believe Bush to be as well. They work for the same Cabal. They want to control us and economic hardship, that they created(see, Keynesian economics), is a method to enact economic control over us. Wars they have caused are used to have logistical control over us. Climate Crisis* is a religion they created to control us in every other aspect of life. *notice I said Climate Crisis

These people are crooks. It doesn't matter if Obama is not a natural born citizen. Try fighting for truth and justice, not BS fringe culture wars.

There is no valid birth certificate, never was a valid birth certificate, never will be a valid birth certificate except in your little fantasy world. There is no point directing people to a fraudulent and forged 'certification', as that is not a valid birth certificate even if it were real. One would think that after so many months and thousands of postings that you would know enough by now to be able to accept this.

One would think that after so many months and thousands of postings that you would know enough by now to be able to know THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT.[/b

reply to post by dereks

Yes there is, but racists refuse to accept it

Awe yes. The Antithesis of the Birther arguement. It is just about as credible (not at all) and just about as useless. Cut the "That's racist" BS.

WANT TO POST THIS BEFORE INTERNET STALLS, do not mind double post

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree, it doesn't really matter who's in office. Both parties are merely two sides of the same coin. Both parties are ruining this country. They continually point the finger of blame at each other. They are both corrupt beyond repair. What we need are term limits (one and done) and no more lifetime Cadillac benefits, high salaries, and cushy retirements. No more career politicians whose votes are bought in the form of campaign donations.

We need to throw all the bums out of office of BOTH parties.

On the other hand, the Birthers do have a valid bone to pick as the fact is, no one has ever produced a valid long-form birth certificate that shows the name of the hospital and the delivering doctor's signature.

The anti-birthers can kick and scream all they want, but the fact of the matter is that a long-form birth certificate has yet to be released, and until that happens, the issue is not going to die. Refusing to release the long-form only adds more fuel to the fire and makes it looks like there is absolutely something to hide.

Furthermore, there are legitimate questions with regards to his school records, transcripts, passport, etc. Not to mention his father not being American born which that alone throws his natural born citizen status into serious doubt.

In conclusion, I do agree that the birthers are a distraction and are damaging the credibility of others who are against the administration for all the right reasons. However, that doesn't change the fact that the birthers do have legitimate questions that need to be answered.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If that is the case, then I demand that every citizen of this nation go under the same tests that you demand of Obama for absolutely every single thing you might need a birth certificate for. It's only fair right?

Only if that citizen is going for the job of President...otherwise that would be unecessary. Barry is quite welcome to apply for a Macdonald's job as far as I am concerned. And again, you people have such a problem with the colour of the man's skin. Get used to it..he's half black and half white...which half do you have a problem with?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

One would think that after so many months and thousands of postings that you would know enough by now to be able to know THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT.

If it is irrelevant to you, fair enough. Although making threads about how irrelevant it is, is not going to let it meld into the background, strangely enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But birthers aren't racists

Again, this is the intellectual similar but polar opposite of the birther argument.
Unfounded conjecture into one motives for believing something is childish. Even if the belief itself is unfounded.

It is somewhat irrational, and childishly gullible, to show a statement, which just because it is apparently from an ‘official,’ means it is true.

It is irrational to think either side matters.
and WND is just about as credible as the New York Times. Take that for what it is.

You seem not to have much idea of what anyone is saying.

Neither do you. This isn't about if he is a natural born citizen, it is about the negative light birthers shed on people with legitimate policy concerns. Because a few people can't let this go, no one can get an actual debate.

reply to post by MaxBlack

Here we go. This is actually relevant to the thread.

Anyone thinking that to question Obama's birth place is a waste of time is seriously ignoring the term "qualified and eligible as it applies to sitting in the presidency.

It doesn't matter. It would be no different if he was taken out of office and imprisoned for falsifying ID. Every other Republican and Democrat that could take power after him would be just as wrong, politically.

As such if you think questioning why someone would use National Security and Executive orders to hide such a qualifying fact as a waste of time is seriously missing the point and should go back to school to learn what factual proof and credentials mean in the real world.

Politics isn't the real world. It is a fantasy, set up by people that want to control us. Why don't we all go back to school and read the constitution and realize that it is no longer relevant to our current leaders. They do what they want to, and every 4 or 8 years, a different gang moves in and does what they want to, while never undoing anything done in the previous term.

Let me put it this way. If you went to the doctor and he told you that brain surgery had to performed to save your life, would it not be important to verify that indeed the doctor is not a fraud or phony working out of some medical office strictly for profits. If you or anyone would allow someone with no proven credentials to perform brain surgery with no concern for whether he is qualified or not, then you will get what you deserve.

The premise of this example is false. You assume the people are the patient and the doctor is the government head. The 'Doctor' in this example, whether qualified or not, is the same person whether they are named Obama or Biden or even McCain. I guess the doctor in this example seems more like a vampire. If you are getting blood sucked by a vampire, it is not relevant he has the proper credentials because you're getting your blood sucked by a vampire!

If proper credentials do not matter

They do matter, just not in this particular case. They are all the same person. They are all not qualified.

to you then you are part of the problem because you are allowing someone to potentially harm someone based on your inability to find out if your doctor is qualified or not.

The problem is that people like me, and others with concerns over policy, are disregarded as birthers and birthers are seen as ignorant racists. I am not saying you are ignorant racists, but you are arguing a moot point.

Having said this, I question why anyone would question others who are demanding their right to know whether the man sitting in the presidency is indeed qualified to be there. If that is too much to understand then no amount of logic is going to change your infantile attitude.

The reason I question it is because it doesn't matter if Obama were a pile of cheese animated by the current from a car battery for every speech, he is just one head of the HYDRA. Cut one head off, another grows from the stump.

You probably think voting matters.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

The anti-birthers can kick and scream all they want, but the fact of the matter is that a long-form birth certificate has yet to be released, and until that happens, the issue is not going to die. Refusing to release the long-form only adds more fuel to the fire and makes it looks like there is absolutely something to hide.

I almost think that this is exactly what the White House wants. In fact, this seems more likely with the current climate of political name calling. They are using the birther idea's to discredit their entire opposition while fueling the fire by remaining silent on the long-form birth certificate.

You are just playing into their game.

If it is irrelevant to you, fair enough. Although making threads about how irrelevant it is, is not going to let it meld into the background, strangely enough.

What is relevant to me is being grouped with birthers and being widely discredited and deemed racist.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I disagree that by bringing forth the issue "you're playing into their hands."

They want this issue to go away. They'll continue to ignore it until it does go away. Certainly the MSM ignores it.

If you let this issue "die" then the liberals/radicals will simply take the next issue and say "it's crap" and we should all be looking at the "real issues."

Well I say BS to that...this is a "real issue" and it shouldn't be ignored despite the pleas of libs & radicals.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
If the doctor told you that you were not entitled to see his credentials

But in this Obama's birth certificate is available for you to see, so your whole silly argument is totally meaningless!

You are like a blind man who goes for surgery, as you are unable to see the certificate you keep claiming it does not exist!

It is not Obama's fault you are too blind to look at the certificate

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Furthermore, there are legitimate questions with regards to his school records, transcripts, passport,

Just what are the legitimate questions with regard to his passport?

etc. Not to mention his father not being American born which that alone throws his natural born citizen status into serious doubt.

No it does not, this shows that you really are not interested in the birth certificate, just against Obama!

However, that doesn't change the fact that the birthers do have legitimate questions that need to be answered.

except that they have been answered many many times

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by MaxBlack
If the doctor told you that you were not entitled to see his credentials

But in this Obama's birth certificate is available for you to see, so your whole silly argument is totally meaningless!

You are like a blind man who goes for surgery, as you are unable to see the certificate you keep claiming it does not exist!

It is not Obama's fault you are too blind to look at the certificate

You mean that proven forgery? It is a doctored digital birth certificate! Barry/Barrack is not a natural born citizen of the United States. Want some milk to go with your MSM and misinformation?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by av8r007
You mean that proven forgery?

the birthers are the only ones forging birth certificates...

It is a doctored digital birth certificate!

It is? who proved that?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by av8r007
You mean that proven forgery? It is a doctored digital birth certificate! Barry/Barrack is not a natural born citizen of the United States. Want some milk to go with your MSM and misinformation?

Cool! So you have a copy of the original, proof of which one is which and the real thing from Kenya too? Why are you holding back?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
The whole birther movement is crap. It is a movement based on nothing factual, fueled by ignorant fears that the right has of the left.

-Who cares? Even if pigs fly and its all a big left wing conspiracy to hide Obama's birth nation, it wouldn't matter.

The United States of America is already a lost cause. When the best possible candidates for president are Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin, we are proper f#%@ed.
Do not kid yourself and think there is any hope that people like Ron Paul, or Dennis Kucinnich are going to accomplish anything. As we speak Ron Paul's bill in Congress is being hijacked by the powers that be.

-Why waste the energy and the credibility? It is not worth a dime to anyone being a birther. It's like its like saying the bull-crap you are eating is horse-crap. You still eat crap.

When you say this birther crap, you sound like a fool. First off, when presented with evidence to the contrary, you go far out of your way to believe a delusion. Secondly, you make every other dissenter look like a fool.
That is where I take offense.

STOP IT!

Stop spreading that birther crap. It is not like it is hard enough to go against the status quo, but then birthers go out and remove the only shred credibility we all had.
Birthers are a distraction. Birthers are disinfo. I wouldn't put it past the powers that be that the whole birther mindset is a planted movement.

Even to pose the question about Obama's birth country is a distraction. You lose all credit, and you take others down with you.

If you have a tea party with 10,000 people, and one arse has a sign that says "Show us your birth certificate, Obama" we are all lumped in with that moron and disregarded by the masses as a bunch of racist idiots.

I wouldn't care if a president is American or non American. We are all part of this planet, why should it matter where someone is from?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join