It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer recites Muslim prayer as he's put to death for murder of Toledo store owner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
reply to post by earthdude

Are you kidding me? Have you ever read the Koran? Do you know what the angel Gabriel told Mohammad? Do you realize what things are placed in their holy books? Do you realize that the Koran is touted an a 100% perfect incitation of god's will, and that it be followed 100% to the letter? If you realize these things, and what history has shown us, then you obviously stand mistaken.

Open your eyes and see the world as it really is.

I have read the quran, yes i know what the angel gabriel told mohammed, everything in the quran. where you looking for a specific part/quote? if so you need to be more specific and i will tell you what you want to know.

i realize things must be placed in holy books or else people wouldnt be so cruel and evil in the name of god. how else can you explain it?

yes i know the quran is touted to be 100% the word of god and to be followed 100%. it doesnt say 100% to the letter because its a book of metaphors and parables.

sura 3 "the imrams" 3:1 - 3:7

"Allah! There is no God but him, The living , the ever-existent one. He has revealed to you the Book with the truth, Configming what preceded it; He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel for the guidance of men, and the distinction between right and wrong. Those that deny Allah's revelations shall be sternly punished; Allah is mighty and capable of punishment. Nothing on earth or in heaven is hidden from him. It is he who shapes you in your mothers womb as he pleases. There is no god but him, the mighty, the wise. It is he who has revealed to you the Book. Some of its verses are precise in meaning - They are the foundation of the book - And others are allegorical. Those who's hearts are infected follow the allegorical as to create dissention and to interpret it. But no one knows its interpretation but allah. "

sura 1 "the opening"

"Praise be to allah, Lord of the worlds, the compassionate, the merciful. Master of the day of judgement! You alone we worship and to you alone we look for help. Guide us on the straight path, The path to those upon whom you have bestowed your favors, not those who have invited your wrath, nor those who have gone astray."

if YOU realize these things, and what history has shows us then YOU obviously stand mistaken.

Open your eyes and see the world as it really is.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by abcddcba]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

true about the likelihood of how you will die- personally, and I live in the UK I am not just concerned with immediate death but wider social fracture and an increasing imposition of Islamic supremacism on this fair land- in the future, when Islam hits around 20%, which it will, then immediate death will be more of a concern as the likely civil war/strife and balkanisation hits this glorious land

But fear not, our blood is in the soil, and many real British folk will not stand idly by

[edit on 15-1-2010 by blueorder]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Are you kidding me? We have the same political system here in Canada as you in the UK. There is NO WAY your house of Commons, nor the house of Lords, would pass any law permitting Sharia in the UK... You can cite any article you want about it being implemented already, but you have to remember that it is NEVER and NEVER will be part of official UK law. This means it will NEVER affect you!

Besides, even if Sharia is "tolerated", it needs to abide by all the other laws of the land. I.E. Rules on torture, cruel/unusual punishment, etc...

I don't get why people are so paranoid over such shenanigans...

Peace (for EVERYONE)

Magnum

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by blueorder

Are you kidding me? We have the same political system here in Canada as you in the UK. There is NO WAY your house of Commons, nor the house of Lords, would pass any law permitting Sharia in the UK... You can cite any article you want about it being implemented already, but you have to remember that it is NEVER and NEVER will be part of official UK law. This means it will NEVER affect you!

Besides, even if Sharia is "tolerated", it needs to abide by all the other laws of the land. I.E. Rules on torture, cruel/unusual punishment, etc...

I don't get why people are so paranoid over such shenanigans...

Peace (for EVERYONE)

Magnum

Magum, "NEVER" does not exist, things can change, populations can change, demographics can change- make no mistake, once the figures hit 20%+ we will see the place really kicking off, you can pretend that "NEVER" is reality, but it is not, and I can see the things happening in my land which 10-15 years ago people would have been saying it will "NEVER" happen.

But like I say, this land is in me, from generations of a thousand+ years and there are more like me

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I clicked on this thread to make that exact point. There seems to be an all out campaign to make Americans hate Muslims.

Thats funny, because it seems Muslims have been on an all out campaign to make Muslims hate everyone that isn't Muslim. You know, us infidels?

They have a pretty large head start as well.

Read just what I underlined...There have always been segments of religions/countires/political movements that feel this way.

..are you endorsing "an all out campaign to hate everyone that isn't "us""

...or are you opposed to that mind-set?

Maybe you should determine that first and re-think your post.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by maybereal11]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join