It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer recites Muslim prayer as he's put to death for murder of Toledo store owner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

No they weren't. Both the UNITED STATES Navy and the Marines trace their origins to the revolutionary war, we didn't fight muslims then, so I suggest you go back to the second grade.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaxAndBeer
The act of defacing an American flag while one dares to wear their uniform is pathetic. This man should be beaten for breaking his oath. It's fine to think one think while your government makes you fight for another, but you don't deface your own flag. Boo to this man.

i do not support this way of thinking whatsoever

you are probably someone who gets angry at defacing or even burning a flag more than america stealing from you and your family to finance illegal wars and installing puppet govts.

blind patriotism

no offense, and I mean that
But this is the highest and more domestically dangerous form of blind patriotism on the face of the planet

defacing or burning cloth who the hell cares
bailouts, overspending packages, war after war after war, oslo accord = no good

people with this thinking I find to be the most uneducated people on the face of the planet

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Parole Board 12-10-09

I guess he didn't even want to talk to the parole board. He just had his public defender present arguments.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Muslims in America, 2010 are Jews in Germany, 1935. Nuff said!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by ModernAcademia

2) Do you think they would have this headline:
Killer recites Christian prayer as he's put to death for murder of Toledo store owner

I clicked on this thread to make that exact point. There seems to be an all out campaign to make Americans hate Muslims.

i agree 100%. i strongly dislike acts like this(both the murder and the capitalizing of the mans religious background for hits).

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Thats funny, because it seems Muslims have been on an all out campaign to make Muslims hate everyone that isn't Muslim. You know, us infidels? They have a pretty large head start as well.

It's very likely that some of those who control Muslim nations use the same formula. Reminds me of this quote:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

When are the people going to make it a little less simple to be "dragged along"? The individuals that listen to propaganda have no room to judge those who are only doing the same.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by harvib]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Have you ever read the Koran? Do you know what the angel Gabriel told Mohammad?

Have you? I have a strong suspension you haven't but are only regurgitating your spoon fed propaganda. However you will most likely state otherwise. Have you ever read the bible?

If this is not the "true face" of Muslims, then why haven't the "Moderate Muslims" taken back control of their religion? How can just these "few fanatics" been the ones responsible for leading the religion where it is today?

Using this logic you can make the case that the "true face" of Christianity is pedophilia. Why haven't moderate Christians taken back control of the Catholic church?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

And the action of defacing a US flag while in a US uniform is also pathetic.

I think that picture truly speaks a thousand words. He wears his uniform to show that he has first hand knowledge of the shame he speaks of. Most likely being an active participant in executing those he falsely believed to be guilty. He holds the flag upside down to show a nation in distress. He most likely believes he cannot deface a flag that has been so severely defaced by those who control it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It was during this time, the late 1780's, that the US started encountering our old friends from Tripoli. Tripoli at this time was part of the Barbary coast, and was part of the Barbary pirates.

Christians have demonstrated the same behavior throughout history. Your enemy is not Muslims it is the sociopaths driven only by power and greed without the slightest regard to human life. This behavioral trait is not exclusive to anyone religion.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by earthdude

I think you are mistaking the fanatics that are always in the news for the average Muslim. There is no campaign like the one you speak of.

Respectfully, you need to become more familiar with Islam and it's intolerance of those who do not believe along with it's generally violent message.

Respectfully, I suggest you attend a Baptist or other protestant service next Sunday (can't specifically quote about the Micks, I'm not one) and listen to the words.

"Go in peace, to love and serve your Lord" is always accompanied by a direction to proselytise and spread the word of God.

For a God whose 1st Commandment is: I am the Lord, Your God. You shall have no other God but Me.

The Catholics are even more militant about it, I'm told.

Don't start that # about Allah demanding the conversion of the whole world to His worship. So does the Christian God that Bush and Obama pray to.

The God who told his worshippers that He created the world in 7 days and everything in it.

Oh, and about 1,000 years ago the Christian world went on a multi-state sponsored orgy of conquest, destruction, rape and desecration in the name of God. In, as it happens, the Middle East.

And the original poster's point stands:

If he'd recited the Lord's Prayer as he was administered the fatal dose there's no way it would have made the headline.

This is cheap, sleazy work by a sub-editor.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
The creation of both the United States Navy, and the US Marine corp, were directly as the result from attacks from Islamic states.

Get your facts strait, and take your own blinders off.

What was that about "getting facts straight"?

So you know what "the shores of Tripoli" means in the USMC hymn, huh? It's just a small pity that that song also mentions "the halls of Montezuma"...and the USMC deployed on active service into Mexico when, exactly?

Do learn to read a calendar.

I'd also like you to tell me who was fighting the RN at sea during the revolutionary war if the US had no navy until the Barbary Pirates demanded a good, sound thrashing to learn the error of their ways.

I'm not even American and I know more about your armed services' history than you. I'm not sure which one of us is sadder.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaxAndBeer

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by mikelee
Respectfully, you need to become more familiar with Islam and it's intolerance of those who do not believe along with it's generally violent message.

My friend
Actions speak louder than words

Actions like.... you know MURDER!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4835fc4ccd54.jpg[/atsimg]

The act of defacing an American flag while one dares to wear their uniform is pathetic. This man should be beaten for breaking his oath. It's fine to think one think while your government makes you fight for another, but you don't deface your own flag. Boo to this man.

All the flag waiving, patriotic, war lovers are writing on the flag now. This is the first anti-war flag writing I have seen. Yes, I agree, it is bad. Command people should stop this.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

2) Do you think they would have this headline:
Killer recites Christian prayer as he's put to death for murder of Toledo store owner

I clicked on this thread to make that exact point. There seems to be an all out campaign to make Americans hate Muslims.

Well, in many ways it's working. Yes, that's probably the goal of stories like this. But let's be honest with ourselves - I'm sad to say it but I admit I do trust Muslims a LOT less than I did 10 years ago. I see someone with a burka or hajib and by instinct I move away because my first thought is "suicide bomber". And that's here in the U.S.

You know how you get after seeing a really, really scary movie - all paranoid, afraid to go to sleep because you think every small sound might be the "slasher" or whatever it was? Imagine that horror flick being played to us every week for the last 10 years since 9/11 courtesy of our news media, and then tell me that it hasn't had some impact on us all.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sos37]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Instead of basing your opinion of Muslims by what you see on TV, go out and meet some in real life. Speak to them, hear what they have to say. You will be pleasantly surprised. That's if you have an open mind and heart...

I don't believe that Americans are stupid or going to shoot me because of what I see on TV, in movies, or videos that make fun of the few who happen to get caught on video... I look past that. Unfortunately some people don't want to, or just don't have the capacity to...

Peace,

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/14 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

I DO know quite a few Muslim people from where I work. Honestly, they are quite standoffish. There are a few exceptions, but most of them I know choose not to participate in team events, even when invited. Couple that with what I hear DAILY on the MSM and read daily in the paper and on the internet and my suspicions are stoked.

I'm not going to sit back and pretend I'm not affected by the MSM browbeating since 9/11 and I'm not going to be ashamed that I see Muslims in a more suspicious light. I'll be happy to stop once the level of terror threats against the U.S. from the Middle East cease for an extended period of time. I would rather be more vigilant and aware than blissfully ignorant and have my family become victims.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

They Both recite the same speech One believed and one cheated in hope(a get out of jail free Card he figured
) and it helped neither.

"There's no god but God, and Muhammed is his prophet.

That's what he's saying," said Charlotte Darwish, the widow of Smith's victim, as she watched the execution with her two daughters. It was a prayer she'd frequently heard her late husband, Sohail Darwish, recite.

And it is sad to see a mother allow her 16yr old attend this barbaric show, I personally would allow myself the satisfaction but not a child with no real idea about life, she lost her father that's all she knows.

Zelong.

[edit on 15/1/10 by Zelong]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Muslims in America, 2010 are Jews in Germany, 1935. Nuff said!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NUFF SAID

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Using this logic you can make the case that the "true face" of Christianity is pedophilia. Why haven't moderate Christians taken back control of the Catholic church?

There is a large problem of mulsims grooming under age white kids in the northern towns of England- furthermore marrying close family relations is a trait being imported from those who hail from countries such as Pakistan.

As for the paedophilia priests, jail em, hang em for all I care

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Im not sure if someone posted this yet, but to answer your first question... from the way I read it she wasnt watching her fathers execution as you stated, she's watching the person who murdered her father get executed (if I read correctly). I think that it should be up to her (whether or not she had a choice in the matter I have no clue.). If she wants to watch the man who brutally killed her father be executed then so be it. I remember at 16 I had a decent head on my shoulders and could distinguish morals, feelings, etc etc. I say let her do what feels right to her.
-Z-

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I DO know quite a few Muslim people from where I work. Honestly, they are quite standoffish. There are a few exceptions, but most of them I know choose not to participate in team events, even when invited.

I'm a little standoffish myself with you because of the what you say, and I'm not even Muslim!! I'm an Atheist! Who would want to participate in something when there are people like you around?

Couple that with what I hear DAILY on the MSM and read daily in the paper and on the internet and my suspicions are stoked. I'm not going to sit back and pretend I'm not affected by the MSM browbeating since 9/11 and I'm not going to be ashamed that I see Muslims in a more suspicious light. I'll be happy to stop once the level of terror threats against the U.S. from the Middle East cease for an extended period of time. I would rather be more vigilant and aware than blissfully ignorant and have my family become victims.

You need to get real, wake up, smell the coffee and beans... You have more chances of being killed by gangs, some disgruntled worker, or a car accident...

MSM 2, you 0... Above Top Secret Thread: US Military Urged to Act Over Extremists in its Ranks (for more details on the MSM's first scoring point)

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/15 by Magnum007]

[edit on 10/1/15 by Magnum007]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join