It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar Starfleet Caught on Amature Telescope

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
admin edit: This thread is an innocent re-hash of the F.A.S.T. HOAX. There are a few threads in the ATS HOAX forum (where this thread now resides) that clearly explain what is happening in these videos.

"This footage is from an amature astronomers telescope,he has pictures and video evidence of large space craft in space around are planet.The goverment deny it but its there,if it is are goverments up there then why are they there? and what are they there for?,if it isn't are goverments then who is it? where are they from? and what are they doing? All big questions am sure you would agree they need to be addressed.We the people have a right to know."
Peace

above is copied from the youtube video info...

Einstein said "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

my opinion is that these light formations could be anything becuase my physical point of observation is on Earth...none the less, this is fascinating!

we will see the ransformation of a new world

Open your mind and warm your heart, and your inner wisdom will light your path~

LOVE

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that these are just some of the hundreds of satellites that orbit our planet? They often have very reflective surfaces and can look odd at any angle.

Or it's swamp gas. Everything is always swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
While I doubt that these are interstellar craft caught on camera by an amateur astronomers telescope, I do believe that they could be Satellites, But even then alot of these look very strange and alien to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Alot of those are clearly satellites, they are ungainly shaped things, of course some of the images looked unlike any sat I'm familar with, but it doesn't mean foreign sats dont have a completely different configuration.

I've heard of the "Space Navy", and how we have Military officers trained for a Space Command.

Not too long ago ATS had a thread NAVY Space Command Uncovered that discussed this fairly well.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't know where to start

I am awe-inspired and baffled to say the least, at the same time, I am scared. I still really think the stereotype for aliens is testings, anal probing (I am serious), dissections, etc. However, these aliens are different. They look sweet and like the are our guardians. One of the spaceships (or some) looked like the movie "The Abyss". Beautiful, dancing, shimmering bright lights.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
this is fascinating!

Fascinating? Not unless you find hoaxes fascinating.

Hoax thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was also made into a movie called "Interstellar" by Jose Escamilla.

There are many, many threads over the past years about this hoax.

Use the search terms of F.A.S.T. and Interstellar you will find tons of threads.

These "starships", and I use that term loosely, have been recreated here by another member.

Search and you will learn more.

Nothing to see here of any importance.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That's one heckuva telescope this guy is using!
Why no info on that? Or is there, I only wasted about 30 seconds looking at the video.
Please, any "craft" large enough to be photographed by an amateur telescope would be seen by the naked eye.
This is totally fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

The real interstellar fleet has high quality cloaking systems.
The starships look a lot better than those on the video.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

To be honest, due to the stupidity, most are not even doing what you have mentioned since even if they are "spotted" they will be dismissed. Hence there is no reason for what you have mentioned.

Its not a good find, its simply available, in any case, does this change your every day life.....No...So why would disclosure change your day to day life style ?

"who's coming"

We already know, they aren't coming. You think you or who ever would have the info regarding such info readily available. Oh , hold on, either no-one believes, let alone accepts unless its on prime time.

So many fools in such a confined space.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
In the video, I witnessed a few things. On of the things I saw was a myriad of satellites. Another thing that I noticed was the International Space Station. However, there are quite a few objects in which I had no idea what my eyes were conveying to my brain. All in all, I would say the video is worth a second look and should be up for quite a fine discussion.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
here is the HQ vid
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Alot of those are clearly satellites, they are ungainly shaped things, of course some of the images looked unlike any sat I'm familar with, but it doesn't mean foreign sats dont have a completely different configuration.

I've heard of the "Space Navy", and how we have Military officers trained for a Space Command.

Not too long ago ATS had a thread NAVY Space Command Uncovered that discussed this fairly well.

the irony in this post is quite amusing

I wonder if those objects are even manned by anything human like, they kind of look like space jelly fish judging by the color..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Please, any "craft" large enough to be photographed by an amateur telescope would be seen by the naked eye.

I'm not saying these are real craft but as an amateur astronomer I can say that your statement is simply false. Even with a cheap department store scope I can show you objects that are not visible to the naked eye. I don’t think the word amateur, in this case, means what you think it means. Having said that; the video is interesting but the commentary is mostly rubbish.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

To be honest, due to the stupidity, most are not even doing what you have mentioned since even if they are "spotted" they will be dismissed. Hence there is no reason for what you have mentioned.

Its not a good find, its simply available, in any case, does this change your every day life.....No...So why would disclosure change your day to day life style ?

"who's coming"

We already know, they aren't coming. You think you or who ever would have the info regarding such info readily available. Oh , hold on, either no-one believes, let alone accepts unless its on prime time.

Majestic 12 technology will change your life in every way.
Think Star Trek.
I can see the USA having the first floating cities in the clouds by 2020.
Open your mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I wonder if those objects are even manned by anything human like, they kind of look like space jelly fish judging by the color..

Sir,

What if they are, have you considered the fact that the very pc you are using to post the message you have posted was manufactured in the 60's, Are you able to accept that we are far beyond what is publicly available as a consumer product.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

The real interstellar Starfleet looks like Triangular Starships and
HUGE 'beamship" that are cigar shaped. Some of those
images in the video look like the ISS or old satellites/junk.
See here:
Click on Snowbird Starship

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by tristar

"who's coming"

Majestic 12 technology will change your life in every way.
Think Star Trek.
I can see the USA having the first floating cities in the clouds by 2020.
Open your mind.

Floating....well no..we are not floating, we are in orbit, does this change your perspective on life....No...

So how would you recommend that your post proceed.

Do you know see r5sk, that no matter what is presented in what ever sites, it is simply a non topic let alone an issue of foia.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
here is the HQ vid
www.youtube.com...

No matter what is posted or how ever the quality, its is simply a case of what we choose and when we decide. Does my post sound off topic..not at all.

Take a look at your public viewing interaction and then get back to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

John Leanard Walson is a HOAX
[HOAX]Mystery Space Machines, by John Walson[HOAX]
enough said.

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Looks like something you would see in a cheap microscope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join