It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by Exuberant1

I vote for Sept. 4, 1971; Lago de Cote, Costa Rica
Aerial survey plane photo showing disc on edge

Or am I wrong?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by derpif]

I recognized the image immediately and before I identified it I scanned the replies to see if anyone else also recognized it. You get the cigar!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
@ Shrike
Thank you!

puff,puff....cough

[edit on 11-1-2010 by derpif]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0dc7a91dc2c.jpg[/atsimg]

anyone see this 1958 comic book cover. interesting huh. but i guess the face is the one thing peope have always seen in rock formations, or in a overcooked potato crisp.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm intrigued that the skeptics here would like to dismiss this as nonsensical jibber jabber, when quite clearly as an example of false propaganda - the Global Warming Scam, as on example, (trying to steal billions of dollars on hyped up half truths) was quite easily portrayed as FACT and still to this day, scientists speaking counter to its legitemacy are shouted down.

How hard would it honestly be to keep things on a far distant planet secret? honestly? The only people with access to these images are 0.001% of the population of the earth, who are sworn to secrecy based on some kind of distorted "national security" facade.

Skeptics, as yourself why Nasa, after having landed on the moon, would restrict the amount of information being made available to the public (whereas previsouly it was meant to have full transperancy for the betterment of humankind), due to "religious fanatics" going crazy (google the PR statement yourselves) .. We know next to nothing about the moon, yet we are not going back there? interesting. We the people know next to nothing, Yes - However i struggle to believe that there is full transperancy here.

Well, not so much after the latest show that took place in Copenhagen, after the apparent leaked info about the "32,000" supporting scientists turned out to be less than a hundred or somesuch.

Full transperancy exists nowhere. That is an illusion. Commonly believed by "intelligents" in our society who are clearly dellusional.

Also, please show me pics, or take me to a plce, where naturally occuring triangles, or squares are apparent.... with smoothed faced sides and proportional dimensions. Nature is inclined to create rounded objects, not necesarily in proportion to anything around it or part of the same object, that is a fact, i have never seen a triangle block sitting on its own, that was not carved by some kind of intelligence.

It is quite obvious to me, viewing Google Mars, that many objects on the face of that planet have been turned convex by a graphical program. Anyone who has used Corel draw or Photoshop will understand how easy it is to bubble wrap an area making it look as if it either coming out at you (Convex) or imploded (concave) from an above vantage point.

To think that everything is been shown on mars or that all info is avail to the public is aboslutely ludicrous. In fact, im quite happy to call you insane or delusional. Seeing as though you are privvy to so many more facts than the rest on here SKEPTICs, please enlighten us all as to why we are so stupid in believing our eyes and trusting whwt we know about informational flow being so restricted.

Run that through your "logic" centres in your brain before dribbling utter crud in the face of possible evidence counter to what you believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
From the Moon we head towards Mars...

The anomalies are there - in living colour.

Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Download the images here: thepiratebay.org...

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of these finds! Also Others such as the late Dr Tom Van Flandern, Andrew Basiago, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, zorgon, and of course Alex Collier. Also the many ATS members who provide such brilliant examples, and discoveries on the mysterious red planet.

Enjoy!

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia122
www.greatdreams.com...

This video shows the face better I think
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Today I posted a picture take out from the overview on the story about trees on mars.

I whats the picture and then found an anomaly something I like to see an answer for what it might be.

I posted a take out of the big picture and I will posted on the bottom of this post.

the anomaly I pointed at by an arrow and I will dis-scribe it as following.

an object thin and tall with a distance/small gap between the object and the rockbed .. and a shadow casted upon the rockbed behind the object.

so what might it be?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So some new pics about what I mean posted earlier.
some overview pics

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

V interesting!

Looks like outposts!

There is definately something going on, or that was going on a long time ago on mars, structurewise.

This you can see very well in the face and sculpture area aswell with 20 or so sculptures and carvings that resemble animals and faces.
Someone made them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well Exuberant1 the UFO picture you showed is not the same it has been flipped horizontally and looks like its had lines removed.
I had a fair idea it would be a ufo picture from you (what else) but it did look a bit like some of the crater pics shown on John Lears join the dots.c sorry thelivingmoon site.

PS A bit pot and kettle re emoticons

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

You call skeptics delusional

Its a face
paranormalteam.files.wordpress.com... FACE

It's still a face
marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov...

Saying it's still a face THATS delusional

Or even better when you guys with no clue about photography or images on the net post things like this classic example by Imagir THIS IS TRULY DELUSIONAL.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Or even better still when you make idiotic statements that nature does not do straight lines

multimedia.heraldinteractive.com...

www.gmayor.com...

www.theepochtimes.com...

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Just for you a round rock with some triangular ones in the background.

www.terragalleria.com...

More triangles

lh4.ggpht.com...

As for your photoshop comments you would be better talking to people like Imagir who thinks CSI is a documentary!!!!
You guys zoom into pictures so much you are seeing scan lines and pixels not detail look at Imagir pic above where he sees a face I want some of what he smokes!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

only the face pictures you posted is also the face in this video
you can see lipline, iris in eye sockets, nosrils at end of nose etc.
www.youtube.com...

The probability of this accuring by natural causes was calculated to be 1 in 1000 billion billion.
You do the math.

It is artificial.

Most probable explanation is that the face is of ET origin.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Are you trying to be dense look at the size of some of those faces full mountains on some of the pics its obvious your programmed to see faces so are animals thats why insects have marking like this as a defense against attack by larger animals! NOW do you see the maths!

neatorama.cachefly.net...

static.stomp.com.sg...

farm4.static.flickr.com...

www.sessionmagazine.com...

We are programmed thats why we see them in rocks ,in burnt toat, even naan bread !!!!

www.dailyecho.co.uk...

Who do you see in that?

Thats why you see them if pics of rocks!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Its not about if we're programmed to see faces or not.

It's about how high is the likelyness of some patterns emerging naturally.

In this case of the real face image seen in the video I posted above (not the fake one released as a blurry rock in media since it was run through filters distorting it totally) it was calculated that the probablility of the face accuring by natural causes was 1 in 1000 billion billion.

Maybe you don't understand what this means.
Too bad for you pal......

Just stay ignorant if that is what you want, no one can stop you from being ignorant......

[edit on 14-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Right I will humour you what face on that video is blurred by the media at what point on the video do we see it.

ps who did you see in the bread! what are the chances of that ocurring let me know!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i think its time for people to realize that posting a bunch of images, with no dates of these images, what collection they came from, who doctored it, who changed the lighting, blah blah....... IS FUTILE

how can you debunk one picture, that you are deeming to be fraudulent, with another picture and show no information on the actual image....

debunkers always say.... oh thats photoshopped, thats a double exposure........

i can easily say the same about the debunkers.......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

You have to realize that when you ask a question of something you see in a photo taken of another planet, there is no one here on Aliens and UFOs forum, or possibly on planet earth, that can supply a true answer. All you are going to get are guesses. It doesn't get better than that. We still have a million questions about this planet which will garner only guesses and you want to know about a planet that's 47 million miles away!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Good criticism with examples. But you can't let the deluded rile you for if it wasn't for them ATS Aliens and UFOs forum wouldn't exist. The deluded are the blood that keeps the system going. We clear-headed are in the minority and the deluded do not want to hear from us and our logic. At least it's been brought to my attention time and again!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

i agree..... all there is, is perception.... everyone percieves things a different way..... this is why we have theories... yet, if somebody, regardless of status, comes to the table with a "theory" there is always a group of debunkers just waiting to call him/her an idiot.....

i just ask that we look at all theories with an open mind..... after all... they are theories because they are made to be proven/disproven..... instead of wasting time whining at each other lets find out the real facts of these situations............?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt

Its not about if we're programmed to see faces or not.

It's about how high is the likelyness of some patterns emerging naturally.

In this case of the real face image seen in the video I posted above (not the fake one released as a blurry rock in media since it was run through filters distorting it totally) it was calculated that the probablility of the face accuring by natural causes was 1 in 1000 billion billion.

Maybe you don't understand what this means.
Too bad for you pal......

Just stay ignorant if that is what you want, no one can stop you from being ignorant......

[edit on 14-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

And no one is stopping you!

You don't seem to understand nature and its [uplayful manner. You suffer from pareidolia and do not seem to know what simulacra means.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join