It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson claims an enranged God will destroy the US financially

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Could there possiblly be any more ultimate "religious conspiracy?"

Ole' Pat claims to have gotten this one straight from the horse's mouth, as it were. Yep, he claims The Big Fellow Upstairs actually talks to him. Isn't that in a psychiatric clinical definition somewhere?

I have no problem with people talking to God, but I tend to back away slowly, careful to avoid sudden movements that might startle the subject, when people claim God talks to them.

While I think Robertson is a foolish old money-grubbing clown, I do not doubt that the poor old USA is in for another rough year or five on the financial front. Personally, I point the finger human folly rather than divine wrath, however.

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - Pat Robertson says God has told him that the U.S. is under a cloud of divine wrath and is headed for financial ruin. The Christian broadcaster announced his 2010 predictions on Monday's broadcast of The 700 Club...

...he stated: "A cloud of his wrath is upon this country."

He also said God told him the U.S. is on a "decline to insolvency" and will ultimately go bankrupt. "There may be some problem about terrorists and so forth, but I think the biggest problem we're facing right now is financial. A fiscal decline to insolvency -- it's coming, and it's a question of how fast," he warned.

More at source:
www.onenewsnow.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Lol. It's not a prophecy if it's already happening Pat.
Nonetheless, I beleive there is a God, so he may or may not talk to people.
....baaaack away slowly sir.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
But why stop at the US ?

And why call a halt with financial destruction ?

Why not total destruction ?

And include the entire world ?

Either that, or perhaps God's open to negotiation ?

If so, he could destroy

Politicians, across the board, worldwide

Dual-passport Israelis and Israeli lobbyists

Lawyers

Big Pharma

Most doctors

the MEDIA

and bomb the middle east off the map so that the Mediterranean flows straight through

Then put all the racial groups back in their lands of origin

Destroy Genetically modified crops

Remove FLOURIDE from the planet

Hope you're listening, God

and hope you'll take the above on-board

thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Since god is talking directly to Pat, maybe Pat and his ilk are the ones responsible for god's wrath. What with all the lies they have been telling the masses and using them as a source of commerce for years.

Yep, it's time for your little empire to crumble Pat. Too many people are wise to your tactics now; yer old cronie Oral got nixed, you got nobody to back up your delusions now.

And all that you have amassed...you are thinking you got your little nest egg stashed....well guess what? The playing field gets leveled this time!

That's why the scriptures say "the lamb will lay down with the wolf". (Er...you are the wolf, btw) What affects us will affect you also. You have no protection. Not your horde of gold nor your god will save you in what's to come.

You better take cover and pad your underwear cos you gonna get a holy spankin' for your deceitful behavior.

See you in the welfare line.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
he talks to me all the time. And he never told me about this mess. If he would have mentioned it a bit sooner, I might not be sitting on investment property that is tanking. I prefer to blame Pat Roberts. he should have let us know about this a bit sooner. I mean, surely God didn't wait until we were already in the throws of a major recession to mention that little tidbit of info? In fact, I am going to bring this up with him at our next meeting. I am a little put out. Pfft, Pat Roberts. I am surprised God didn't tell him to collect money to aid his ability to receive new messages in the future a bit quicker.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Humans are fully capable of screwing up on their own, no need for god to step in and help us destroy ourselves in whatever we do.

The easter bunny did it, I know, he told me so.
4th line.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What they want is your fear. Give up your mind and go to brainwashing school on the weekends, give god your money or else.

The rich don't care if the economy collapses because they're already set. There is no more middle class, but that's alright money isn't every thing right? Don't give in to scare tactics.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If it doesn't happen does that mean Pat's been in communication with the devil? maybe when you get crazy enough God transfers your call or something.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

They want your fear and your money. I presume this guy is an Evangelist, usually they insist contributions should have substance like paper money,(no rattles) in this scenario however, he might be looking for silver dollars.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think it is more likely that an enraged God will destroy Pat Robertson for pimping out his son like a common twenty dollar whore for fame and profit. What gives these clowns the right to make money on the back of Almighty God?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
im slightly concerned that god would need to play the market in order to punish a country.
a bit of a change from the old testament god who had a thing for fire, brimstone and death from above, i think you'll agree.

still, gotta love people like this guy for some comedy relief, you can almost sense his craving for the next bit of money and attention.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Pat Robertson says some of the most stupidest stuff. It's hard to believe he is still on the air and people actually believe what he says and continue to send him money.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I seem to remember jesus freaking out and destroying the merchant stands of people like pat robertson.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Once the USA goes belly up, so will the rest of the world, except China!

Peace,
Grandma

By the way I really don't know what I'm talking about so take it all with a grain of salt. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Grandma

Once the USA goes belly up, so will the rest of the world, except China!

...and Australia because China buys all our stuff.

[edit on 5/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

As much as I absolutely vehemently dislike Pat Robertson I have to wish for a world where Karma works and the bullies get what's coming to them.

Unfortunately it seems the G took a break from smiting the wicked after the Old Testament ended. We don't get any fire and brimstone or global floods anymore.

More importantly though Pat Robertson is in with the Elite so if he says this is going to happen either

1) it is (not that "God" will do it, just that the Elite are engineering a further collapse)
or
2) He has an ulterior motive in saying this, he is trying to create a reaction in his audience (which is an unfortunately large audience).

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

ROFLMAO

And really, Pat, does God hate you that much that he didn't reveal this to you sooner so you could save us? Or is this God's way of being good to you, because now you can have people send you more money because only you, God's messenger, can help save us, if only you had more money?

Or, Pat, do you really hate America that much that you couldn't have prayed a little harder to save us sooner? What are you, a slacker? Incompetent maybe?

Or do you just need more money, because if you do, why we could understand that, because, well, most of us are a little short ourselves these days. Don't be proud, Pat, just come right out and say it, "I need more money!!!"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Anytime I see "He says God told him" thats enough for me right there...

This guy is clearly insane and has no real information to offer. The U.S. is already being destroyed financially...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Honestly, I have no use for "Mr." Robertson. I read his New World Order many years ago. What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join