It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever feel.....Watched?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Yeh Im the same,,it seems once Im aware of something like this I always sense it,,and I can tell ya,,from alot of admissions,theres more people in there that has their marbles than outside,,alot in there talk alot of sense

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am always being watched. I know because I can see them. I'm not crazy and I don't watch scary movies and nothing is wrong with me. There's just two or three shadowy figures that like to chill in my room and watch me while I sleep. And they're not shadows because I'll turn on the light and turn it off again and they will be gone, then come back after awhile and move around the room. They never say anything, they just stand there and look at me. It's been going on for about a year now, and I've sorta gotten used to it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey, new here but about that being watched thing i've felt that ever since i was a kid but i thought i was crazy...it's gotten really intense now/ oh well it could be worse.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lgshine0007

Welcome to ATS, and thanks for replying.

Luckily, I haven't felt this for a few weeks now....which is good. Maybe whatever it was is now gone? Or perhaps I'm too busy listening to the radio at top volume to notice......its a wonderful distraction!

<< 1   >>

join